Associazione Calcio Milan Thread- ALL things red and black.

Mastour is also now a free agent, contract ran out yesterday.

Loaned out for years and barely played

Breaking | Bayer Leverkusen and AC Milan have agreed a fee for Hakan Calhanoglu. Player expected to join subject to medical, per @DiMarzio.

#Milan, #Calhanoglu on his way to Italy to take medical gianlucadimarzio.com/en/milan-calha…

Another decently priced player at a good age!

Read somewhere our signings have an average age of just under 24

Donnarumma 2 release-clauses into his contract with AC Milan:

- €50M if Milan will NOT be in UCL 18/19
- €100M if Milan will be in UCL

Gigio Donnarumma has refused PSG bid (wage 13M€/year) and will EXTEND his contract with AC Milan until 2022 (wage €6M/season). #transfers #FabrizioRamano #DiMarzio

Last edited:
Fassone: We've spent €100 million, but it's not over, we'll buy another player. We'll buy a few more, not just one.

My ideal would be Forsberg. Would also take a punt on Sidgursson at the right price or if they plan to go big James Rodriguez

Fassone: We've spent €100 million, but it's not over, we'll buy another player. We'll buy a few more, not just one.

My ideal would be Forsberg. Would also take a punt on Sidgursson at the right price or if they plan to go big James Rodriguez

I don't think either Forsberg or Rodriguez are anymore targets after Calhonoglu signing. Both Keita and Forsberg have release clauses which come into force next summer and want to keep them this season. Rodriguez I believe wants to be in Champions League.

I think they are looking for at least two positions beside Conti signing which will likely go through end of this week. These positions are CM and Striker.

I don't think either Forsberg or Rodriguez are anymore targets after Calhonoglu signing. Both Keita and Forsberg have release clauses which come into force next summer and want to keep them this season. Rodriguez I believe wants to be in Champions League.

I think they are looking for at least two positions beside Conti signing which will likely go through end of this week. These positions are CM and Striker.

Yeah what I want and whats likely are very different haha.

Need a creative CM I think. Would still keep Bacca tbh unless a really good offer comes in, if you give him enough service he will score plenty

#Conti to #Milan completed, player at Milanello tomorrow, medical on Friday gianlucadimarzio.com/en/milan-done-…

#Conti to #Milan completed, player at Milanello tomorrow, medical on Friday gianlucadimarzio.com/en/milan-done-…

Great to get that one over the line. For me he was maybe the player I was most impressed in the U21's after obvious ones like Asensio and Saul.

Great to get that one over the line. For me he was maybe the player I was most impressed in the U21's after obvious ones like Asensio and Saul.
Yep was impressed. Also that other CM Cabbinas? Another good signing!

Milan finally have two fullbacks that are decent at going forward again.

And a couple of set piece experts in Rodriguez and Hakan Howeveritspelledagulu

A striker (if Bacca or Lapa goes) and creative CM please