Associazione Calcio Milan Thread- ALL things red and black.

Could be BBB tonight scouse!

Balotelli, Bacca and Bonaventura :) (not been too impressed with Honda thus far)

I've read Nocerino may get a start though.... blergh.

Keep Kucka playing as he seems to be doing well, not that I really knew much about him before we signed him admittedly!

Could be BBB tonight scouse!

Balotelli, Bacca and Bonaventura :) (not been too impressed with Honda thus far)

I've read Nocerino may get a start though.... blergh.

Keep Kucka playing as he seems to be doing well, not that I really knew much about him before we signed him admittedly!

I actually thought Adriano was the better of the two forwards all round Sat'day evening. Although Bacca has been the only one thus far that looks a goal threat which is their job at the end of the day. ALL about Mario playing but you know this already. :p.

Wonder if he'll give Calabria his first start with Abate out? Really hope he does although maybe play safe and move Zapata to RB? Been very disappointed this year again with MDS. He just seems devoid of much of any confidence. My favourite current Milan player (Mario excepted) but I'd be on the verge of sitting him when Antonelli and Abate are both back.

Same on Kucka here man but he's out. De Jong will surely come back in. ANYONE but Nocerino!

MARIO FANTASTICO, MARIO MAGNIFICO, OLE OLE OLE OLE!

And now it's 2 from Montolivo in 10 minutes as I type.

Phew. Won 3-2. Preverbal game of 2 halves.

Completely dominated the first to be 3 up at the break. Tried their best to through it away the second with the same old woeful defending. Bailed out by Lopez.

Phew. Won 3-2. Preverbal game of 2 halves.

Completely dominated the first to be 3 up at the break. Tried their best to through it away the second with the same old woeful defending. Bailed out by Lopez.

Can't every do it easy can they! 2 up in 10 mins and still only win by 1.

Balotelli freekick was class though!

He's back at his club. :).

And just WTF is that third kit all about? Seriously, Milan, WTF is THAT all about?

Haha yeah, at least bring back the gold kit!

Glad to see Balo looking properly happy after De Jong was thumping him on the chest haha

Milan completely self destructing again the first half.

Stupid, needless freekicks conceded. The first lead to Genoa's goal on 10 minutes through a deflected free kick. Then Romagnoli getting sent off for a second yellow for another stupid, needless challenge after Zapata played the ball square straight to a Genoa player in his own half. Next to nothing up the other end and Genoa coasting. And why Bacca was dropped is another mystery.

Another frustrating Sunday.

*Edit* Better second half but still pretty ****. Another defeat. Sighs.

Last edited:
Milan completely self destructing again the first half.

Stupid, needless freekicks conceded. The first lead to Genoa's goal on 10 minutes through a deflected free kick. Then Romagnoli getting sent off for a second yellow for another stupid, needless challenge after Zapata played the ball square straight to a Genoa player in his own half. Next to nothing up the other end and Genoa coasting. And why Bacca was dropped is another mystery.

Another frustrating Sunday.

*Edit* Better second half but still pretty ****. Another defeat. Sighs.

Well that sucks. I was out and didn't know the match was on until it was over haha.

Bacca was dropped? So the brightest striker and the only regular goal threat gets benched??

Well that sucks. I was out and didn't know the match was on until it was over haha.

Bacca was dropped? So the brightest striker and the only regular goal threat gets benched??

Made no sense at all. Adriano was a complete non-factor. Mario had a few half chances but he was playing that deep in midfield he couldn't have much of an influence up front if he'd wanted. Bacca came on too late.

The Inter Man (just can't get past what he said about Milan when he was there) tactics are really beginning to frustrate. De Jong on the right of the midfield three. WTF is all that about?

Made no sense at all. Adriano was a complete non-factor. Mario had a few half chances but he was playing that deep in midfield he couldn't have much of an influence up front if he'd wanted. Bacca came on too late.

The Inter Man (just can't get past what he said about Milan when he was there) tactics are really beginning to frustrate. De Jong on the right of the midfield three. WTF is all that about?

WTF?? De Jong on the outside of 3? If you'd put him anywhere it would have to be in the middle, bit weird!

At least Inter got a good thrashing finally haha

WTF?? De Jong on the outside of 3? If you'd put him anywhere it would have to be in the middle, bit weird!

At least Inter got a good thrashing finally haha

Seriously man. All to fit Montolivo into the side who' been pretty darn average for me ever since he's come over from Florence.

My one hope, if he's not L'pool bound, is Carletto is waiting out the season to then come back home where he belongs.

So this Swiss fella' Joe ..... to a wider point, let's say we had him in this hypothetical.

Would you then drop MDS, or move him back to RB? I can't believe I'm saying this but I'd be benching him. His form this year is just a continuation of the poor form since he's been back. He's a liability and nothing like what he was before the injury.

So this Swiss fella' Joe ..... to a wider point, let's say we had him in this hypothetical.

Would you then drop MDS, or move him back to RB? I can't believe I'm saying this but I'd be benching him. His form this year is just a continuation of the poor form since he's been back. He's a liability and nothing like what he was before the injury.

It really actually saddens me to see MDS making mistakes pretty regularly now. He was so ****** good in the 12/13 season (I think it was). I'd have to drop him if we did have Rodriguez (not that we're linked or anything, sadly!)

Mind you, Calabria looks good out on the right! If only we could have the 'old' De Sciglio on the left and Calabria coming through on the right :(

Still plenty of time for MDS to pick himself up, he's 22 after all. Probably doesn't help we have no big time CB like we used to, Nesta, Maldini, Stam, Silva, all ****** amazing, all long gone.

Maybe when we have a properly good CB pairing De Sciglio can come good again. It's what I hope anyway!

Did you watch Rodriguez last night Scouse? I only caught the first 15 mins

Having got a clue how the Napoli game played out. I was kind of tied up partying at Rodgers dismissal ha ha.

The scoreline is an absolute disgrace in itself but anyone see just HOW bad it was?

Having got a clue how the Napoli game played out. I was kind of tied up partying at Rodgers dismissal ha ha.

The scoreline is an absolute disgrace in itself but anyone see just HOW bad it was?

Not me sadly (luckily!?)

I got home as the match was starting but was knackered and couldn't be arsed to find a stream as I had to cook.

Think I got off lightly as I know that would have wound me up watching them lol.