Aston Villa v Man Utd

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 181
  • Views Views 9K
Message from Scott -

Utd didnt struggle to see this game out as they actually rescued it. He says that you're wrong.

This season in general. Utd are normally good at Villa and it says alot when Villa see it as 2 points lost not Utd.

oh for ******* hells sake, I had United soooo much :@

Every single ****** time :'(

This season in general. Utd are normally good at Villa and it says alot when Villa see it as 2 points lost not Utd.

Scott says:
tell him, we drew 1-1 there last season, and with 15 minutes to go, i would of took 2-2. so utd have done very well today to get a draw

Im not too ****** off mate, they have drawn more games than they have won. Hopefully we will be alot more happier tomorrow.

Im not too ****** off mate, they have drawn more games than they have won. Hopefully we will be alot more happier tomorrow.

I know, it's just when they look like losing, they end up getting something :@

Scott says:
tell him, we drew 1-1 there last season, and with 15 minutes to go, i would of took 2-2. so utd have done very well today to get a draw

Im not denying its a tough place to go and a draw is a decent result and i was happy we took a point at Villa. But Utd are drawing far too many games thats my only point.

change the record cjacko its seriously boring, unless we win 3-0 you go on like we are in crisis, we draw last time, and we acutally rescued a point

Scott says:
Tell him, I would rather we draw then lose. And this feels like a win, from the position we where at
and he also said. utd fans fail to see, well he fails to see, we are actually in an alright position

I know, it's just when they look like losing, they end up getting something :@

Thats what world class teams do ay. I knew they wouldn't any of their games this week (City and Villa) i just had a hunch. Anyway i know we will struggle abit tomorrow i see a tough tight game and but i think we will have just enough.

You had United???

And Nani acts like a kid at first there was a shove at the very beginning during a throw in and
then there was the deliberate arm in the face. If he doesn't get his act straight, he will be hated forever for the wrong reasons.

change the record cjacko its seriously boring, unless we win 3-0 you go on like we are in crisis, we draw last time, and we acutally rescued a point

I never said crisis, its just we are playing poor and still grinding out results.

I think that's very harsh in all honesty, to be fair, United have drawn 6 of the last 7 away games, and that's not really champion form to be fair :S

You had United???

And Nani acts like a kid at first there was a shove at the very beginning during a throw in and
then there was the deliberate arm in the face. If he doesn't get his act straight, he will be hated forever for the wrong reasons.

*hate :$

Scott says:
Tell him, I would rather we draw then lose. And this feels like a win, from the position we where at
and he also said. utd fans fail to see, well he fails to see, we are actually in an alright position

You are in a brilliant position i know that and i still expect it to be between Utd and Chelsea this season but it might feel like a win but you only got 1 point for it.

I never said crisis, its just we are playing poor and still grinding out results.
and you know what. we're happy with that. chelsea are playing very well, we are playing averagely, and we're still in touch, still a lot more to come from us

You are in a brilliant position i know that and i still expect it to be between Utd and Chelsea this season but it might feel like a win but you only got 1 point for it.

Mate, you seem to spend more time discussing United than your own team <)

As has been suggested, this is probably the worst form Utd will be the entire season and yet we are within touching distance.

and you know what. we're happy with that. chelsea are playing very well, we are playing averagely, and we're still in touch, still a lot more to come from us

We haven't been playing well at all, in the last 3-4 games i think i have had about 15 heat-attacks. We haven't bossed a game since the first half against Blackpool on the 19th September.

I agree that United have a lot more to come, but in all honesty, I think Chelsea have had a bit of a slump in form recently :S. The Fulham win wasn't really convincing and the Liverpool result was apoorlling. However, this should be a fantastic season :)

this is from scott: we are a maximum of 6 points off, when we are playing ****, We un defeated, Still in all comps. Are you? No. Our manager gets to keep the staff he wants, and you think we are in a massive crisis and bad place, **** me, imagine when we are in form

Mate, you seem to spend more time discussing United than your own team <)

lol i think everyone will tell you i used to be abit like Phil Thompson, no matter the subject i always got a Chelsea link in the thread lol i am a changed man. Although people didn't like me then and they don't like me now lol nothing changes.

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

this is from scott: we are a maximum of 6 points off, when we are playing ****, We un defeated, Still in all comps. Are you? No. Our manager gets to keep the staff he wants, and you think we are in a massive crisis and bad place, **** me, imagine when we are in form

No one knows what happend with Wilkins thats why people are just suggesting things. We have been poor and still have a fit Drogba to come back and a small matter that is Frank Lampard to come back. Look i never said Utd are poor or won't be their at the end of the season because they will. But at the moment Utd are failing to win their matches and its their for all to see.

Back