Attack! Attack! 4-1-1-2-2 By OoScotsmanoO (211 goals in 62 games most Clean sheets)

To say this is a good tactic is understatement of the year, first tried it out with Napoli, worked wonders and now i've applied it to my United save, Rooney has got 14 goals...in 3 appearances, including back to back DOUBLE hattricks lol, as you can probably tell i'm extremely shocked and impressed

Glad your finding it Enjoyable mate :)

Looks like really interesting ... Maybe I´ll try this tactic with my City save in third season.

Do you have somebody some experiences with latest patch?

Thx.:)

Looks like really interesting ... Maybe I´ll try this tactic with my City save in third season.

Do you have somebody some experiences with latest patch?

Thx.:)
It didnt work that well for my city team on 12.1.1 :( hope your results is better.. if it is then i'll try again :D

It didnt work that well for my city team on 12.1.1 :( hope your results is better.. if it is then i'll try again :D

It´s weird because this patch is made for patch 12.1.1 ... So how long did you play with this tactic?

Sincerely I´am afraid change my tactic because I´m on first place in Premier league 9 games = 27 points.:$

But this tactic looks like good so I wanna try it.:D And with patch 12.1.4 did you play?

It´s weird because this patch is made for patch 12.1.1 ... So how long did you play with this tactic?

Sincerely I´am afraid change my tactic because I´m on first place in Premier league 9 games = 27 points.:$

But this tactic looks like good so I wanna try it.:D And with patch 12.1.4 did you play?

it was made on 12.1.1 not sure how it will do on 12.0.4

also about city people have tested them with this before and it didnt work. Some teams just dont play will with some tactics.

btw is there a new patch lol just noticed you said 12.1.4

I tried it for over a half season but i needed to switch cause of the inconsistent results :( i really hope you make better results 'cause i wanna try it again with some other teams :D and i play with 12.1.1

Just finished my third season as Peterhead boss:

So far....

Titles Won: 2 (3rd, 2nd)
Cups Won: 2 (Challenge Cup x 2)

Successive promotions to the First Division where I've just finished in third which was better than the 10th I was being predicted at the start of the season. Livingston who got promoted with me last season managed 10 points total all season and this league has teams like Hearts and Kilmarnock knocking around so I was pleased with how the tactic performed again.

Impressive!

Gonna try this out with Crawley soon. :)

Any tips to give?

With Peterhead it was initially difficult to get players that matched the stats given in the OP, but given that Crawley are a bigger club, in a better rated league, you might find it easier to get the required players in. You'll score a boat load of goals from corners through your left striker if he's got the right stats. In my first season, Rory McAllister scored something like 29 goals in 25 games, so you could try him to fill your left striker role.

Other than that, have a good pre season, get your players as fit as you can and used to the tactic....i usually have the bars on accomplished come the start of the first competitive game...again follow the OP. the only issue with this tactic is the defence. On average, in my save, I had a 2:1 goals scored to goals conceded ratio.....but as you move up and get better players, this will improve!

Good luck!

mcbgun

With Peterhead it was initially difficult to get players that matched the stats given in the OP, but given that Crawley are a bigger club, in a better rated league, you might find it easier to get the required players in. You'll score a boat load of goals from corners through your left striker if he's got the right stats. In my first season, Rory McAllister scored something like 29 goals in 25 games, so you could try him to fill your left striker role.

Other than that, have a good pre season, get your players as fit as you can and used to the tactic....i usually have the bars on accomplished come the start of the first competitive game...again follow the OP. the only issue with this tactic is the defence. On average, in my save, I had a 2:1 goals scored to goals conceded ratio.....but as you move up and get better players, this will improve!

Good luck!

mcbgun

what he said, or you could try the More defencive version somebody made. its on my Op ive yet to try it tho. so i cant really comment.

please post the tactic with the pl tweak you used from the goal goal thread!

hello, i saw some people complain that this tactic is not for low league teams. well i made some changes so hole team will not rush at goal. It means they will stay on there position and wait good oportunity. MC will much less use through balls because you dont wanna lose many balls on middle only because your MC is not so good at passes. STL save less creativity freedom because you dont wanna let low league STR with bad stats to dribble so much and try some passes (crosses or some stupid through balls). He will do only thing that you expect from him...to get ball, run with it and shot or pass to other player who is free. There is some other changes that i made but i dont think its so important to tell. Try this tactic with low league teams if original tactic dont work for you and REMMEMBER give some time to this tactic and use team talk wise because 2 much critics to your players they moral will get so low that you can lose even from amateur teams.

View attachment 223597

Has anyone tested this version with good results yet?

Has anyone tested this version with good results yet?

Its now my main tactic. Started using it towards the end of last season....it certainly tones down the requirements for what you need in the team by playing a less extravagant style.

First game of the season, a 5-0 home win against Falkirk!

mcbgun

Sorry not yet Craig. not working on anything attacking at the moment. Just Doing something defencive for those who prefer clean sheets rather then goals.

have been using this tactic with the so called striker exploit. just wondering if anyone has tried this as i dont see any difference. ****** good tactic without the exploit. just thought i would try it.