I un ticked all players. Then went into individual instructions, and clicked lurk outside area (the next time says swap), go back into set piece overview, un tick and then tick the players you want to lurk.

Hope that helps.

I un ticked all players. Then went into individual instructions, and clicked lurk outside area (the next time says swap), go back into set piece overview, un tick and then tick the players you want to lurk.

Hope that helps.

Only let's me do 2 players in same area.

How does this change things?

So many possibilities now haha!

Can you do a step by step guide?
pick the team, then go to set pieces in the tactic screen, do not open the set pieces creator, then tick the box for the player you want to set to lurk outside, then untick him and the instruction you gave him will change to something else. in the screens above at first i had to players to lurk, then i tick them and they had default, then i set another player to lurk by ticking the box, then i unticked the other two and as a result i had three players to lurk.

step 1) View attachment 408803

step 2) View attachment 408801

step 3) View attachment 408800

step 4) View attachment 408799

I've done it. 6 to lurking!

No idea how that'll work though?

I tried it and it dosnt work . If it do work , whoever is using it and know how to use it let me know as than I can come up with some really good attacking corner settings .

I tried it and it dosnt work . If it do work , whoever is using it and know how to use it let me know as than I can come up with some really good attacking corner settings .

Jassar, look at page 3, someone posted step by step.

I just got it to work!

Jassar, please work your magic!

Yeah that pretty much sums it up, it might say default but if you un tick and then re tick it should work.....If that fails go back into player instructions and try again.

I've not played a game with this yet so might not work anyway.

This is for throw ins.

I was asking about corners haha!

It worked on fm13, maybe not on 14 then.

it s the same, you just pick the attacking corner left or right from the drop menu. i posted some pictures. let s hope some of you guys does his magic and give us a good attacking corner setup!!!! cheers!

I just tried it in a game, I had one lurking the rest just stood in the box

I've got 6 shown as lurking but had a corner and just the one was there,

anyone got this going in a game?