Yes tried it and it does work .great find , never knew we can do this .

You got it to work? When I tried it in a match I only had 1 lurking.
It's simple but a bit tricky ...but I am more interested in players on near post than lurking outside . So for me it works great

Someone can explain me where is the fun in score goals from corners? Specially if it's an exploit cause I'm satisfied with just doesn't suffer from it.

It's simple but a bit tricky ...but I am more interested in players on near post than lurking outside . So for me it works great

Simple but tricky? Sounds confusing indeed haha!

I'm not particularly interested in lurking, rather, just something that works!

Someone can explain me where is the fun in score goals from corners? Specially if it's an exploit cause I'm satisfied with just doesn't suffer from it.

Because we want to win games ;)

Any exploit in this game mate is ******* break through

Its possible to have a step by step in french :D ? I don't understand :(

Because we want to win games ;)

for me it would be fun for maybe 2 games, but to see my team score from corner every game because of exploit it would ruin fun, but everyone have right to play game as he wants

Its not a exploit. If you have a look when the AI defend a corner, they have 4 player marking the 6 yard box. And now we can do it to. So no exploit here mate.

According to SI the Ai's defending with 4 on the 6 yard box is something we cannot do. So if that is the case gaining an advantage of any sort makes up for that for me.

for me it would be fun for maybe 2 games, but to see my team score from corner every game because of exploit it would ruin fun, but everyone have right to play game as he wants

I get what you're saying , but have you seen how many goals the AI gets due to the broken ME? I've lost count how many times my keepers kicked it 10 yards to their striker , or my keeper jumping like a headless chicken which results in the ball bouncing of him into the goal , even though it's an easy save.

According to SI the Ai's defending with 4 on the 6 yard box is something we cannot do. So if that is the case gaining an advantage of any sort makes up for that for me.

if you can set players in attacking corners to same positions maybe we can that too in defense corners

Yes tried it and it does work .great find , never knew we can do this .

Jassar, I presume seeing as you have it working, you will be looking at creating something with this?

I also presume you have an idea you want to work on already haha!

By making 2-3 players stand at one position is not a cheat or trick . In real life it happens too

an by the way we can make as many players stand at as many positions in defending too . Just had 4 players at 6 yard box results in 0 goals in 5 matches from corners . So yes I do have an idea . Till now we had very limited settings that worked in set pieces . But this opens up a whole new level

Last edited:
if you can set players in attacking corners to same positions maybe we can that too in defense corners

If it works for defending corners then you'll have a point, If. Because i'm not sure if it actually works in game for attacking corners (playes still seem to act as default despite what instructions say).