Did you watch Drogba's hat-Trick this past weekend? We are loving him her in Montreal. :)

He is an absolute beast, I will actually go to Canada in 2 weeks to watch a game between Toronto and Montreal on 27th August just to see him live once again

Didn't realise it's the best players of the group going in.

Can you put all the bids if you have time or smthng, would be fun to see how much some of us ****** up xD. I thought 0.5 million will be enough xD

How many rounds are there again? 15?

Sry, I cant, I deleted all bids, most bids i received was from 20-40M except only few like yours which was up to 10M
I think it will be 10-12 rounds, some rounds will have more packs so there will be enough chances for all to reach 20 players and of course you can trade or buy players from eachother from this round till the end

He is an absolute beast, I will actually go to Canada in 2 weeks to watch a game between Toronto and Montreal on 27th August just to see him live once again

Oh nice. I might be in Toronto that week for work too. If I do end up going to TO, ill be the one in blue in the away section. (6)

What happens if you end up with 2 managers? Do you just have to bin one of them off?

Group D - 60M - KillerRoo
Ivan Perisic, David De Gea, Arda Turan, Pavel Vrba

edit: only 5 more bids, this is going even faster than i hoped it will

Last edited:
Wow... Turns out I seriously underbid last time. Welp.

But that could take 20-25 days. :p

Most likely, depends on how much time will it take for you guys to bid, if all will always bid before deadline it will be few days shorter

So far I received 18 bids for this round

SUMMER TRANSFERS

Acquisitions Germany - 55M - Znik

Mats Hummels, Kevin Volland, Breel Embolo, Carlo Ancelotti

Acquisitions Italy - 40M - Matt419
Ever Banega, Antonio Candreva, Miralem Pjanic, Vincenzo Montella

Acquisitions England - 55M - Znik
Georginio WIjnaldum, NGOlo Kante, Henrik Mkhitaryan, Antonio Conte

Acquisitions France - 40M - Telstar
Emanuel Mammana, Nicolas NKolou, Jese, Unai Emery

Acquisitions RoW - 21M - athomash
Alex Song, Hulk, Martin Skrtel, Nuno Espirito Santo

Wonderkids - 51M - TheBattman
Alen Halilovic, Gabriel Jesus, Ousmane Dembele, Gerson

****!!! - 65M - lewie100
Gonzalo Higuain, Leroy Sane, Jordon Ibe, Graziano Pelle

Acquisitions Spain - 40M - Telstar, Matt419
send me bids via PM - must be bigger than this one

Soooo Conte or Ancelotti... :p

Am I allowed to sell one of them before the auction round is over, to raise funds? :p
Also, I guess I'm covered for AMC's / Wingers :p Good pickups though, happy with that!

Soooo Conte or Ancelotti... :p

Am I allowed to sell one of them before the auction round is over, to raise funds? :p
Also, I guess I'm covered for AMC's / Wingers :p Good pickups though, happy with that!

you can sell them to me at any time for 1M and
to others too at any time for amount you guys agree on, only rules are

• Trading is open from start to end of auction
  • To complete a trade, one person has to post it in comments and other have to like post to confirm trade

Btw, the database you're using, does it have updated player attributes as well, or just transfers that have happened? Just have to figure out the formation of the managers, and players that fit into the formations :)

Available for purchase:

Antonio Conte - 15M (A great manager is worth more than a mediocre player!)
Giorgio Wijnaldoum - 15M (You have 200M to spend on 20 players, Wijnaldoum is better than average!)

Last edited: