Auction Game

well im over the moon with that round,courtois and de gea to choose from!very please to have pep too.good business

well im over the moon with that round,courtois and de gea to choose from!very please to have pep too.good business

Im still changing rounds (players from round to round), but so far (even tho all rounds arent set yet) this seems to be round with strongest players

definitely i think most of us will be very happy with how its gone so far

If anyone needs a decent striker, contact me!

I have Gignac, Fierro or Pelle available! :P

Thats the only problem so far,i have too many in midfield and only one defender so a bit of balance to find

I have no defenders or goalkeepers! :P

Thats the only problem so far,i have too many in midfield and only one defender so a bit of balance to find

No worries guys, there will be enough chances to find good players for all positions , there wont be just those mystery packs where you cant know exactly which players will you get , there are some ideas floating around my head :D

Leonid slutskiy and slaven bilic available if anyone needs a manager

Very happy to have finally obtained some players and managers, I'll just ignore the fact that it cost me more than half of my budget :D

Wow. Petr Cech, Eden Hazard, Dimitri Payet and Pochettino for 40mil, that's another good deal!

how will it work with players that are at more than one team?

Liga BBVA

Okay guys, this round will be a bit different, rules will be same as always with one big difference, I wont tell you what you get in packs you will have to try to guess to get the best (some are more obvious than others)

You can bid for as many packs as you want
Highest bid wins pack
dont forget that you cant bid more than you have so all your bids combined cant be more than your current balance
Round ends TUESDAY 09.08. at 6PM Greenwich time (except in case that everyone bids before it - then it will end sooner and next round will start earlier :) )
there is no minimum bid (if you want, you can bid 0,5M)
You send your bids to me in personal message
if you wanna skip a round still send me a message that you wont make any bid

F**k you
I want Milan
Untouchables
All alone
better luck next time
Surprise
New cash
Los Galacticos
Blaugrana
True Champions
wonderkids
RoS1
Ros2
RoS3
Legends

Last edited:
I think me and killerroo both have de gea??

eh sry, I really need to fix my program

Okay you dont have De Gea cause KillerRoo got him first so choose any player from Manchester United or Manchester CIty that wasnt picked yet

so far taken are Martial, De Bruyne, De Gea, Shaw, Aguero, Kompany , Mata, Sane, Mkhitaryan, Ibrahimovic and Rooney

eh sry, I really need to fix my program

Okay you dont have De Gea cause KillerRoo got him first so choose any player from Manchester United or Manchester CIty that wasnt picked yet

so far taken are Martial, De Bruyne, De Gea, Shaw, Aguero, Kompany , Mata, Sane, Mkhitaryan, Ibrahimovic and Rooney

cool,i will take eric bailly if possible

Back