Btw, the database you're using, does it have updated player attributes as well, or just transfers that have happened? Just have to figure out the formation of the managers, and players that fit into the formations :)

Available for purchase:

Antonio Conte - 15M (A great manager is worth more than a mediocre player!)
Giorgio Wijnaldoum - 15M (You have 200M to spend on 20 players, Wijnaldoum is better than average!)

Well I actually dont know yet which update will I use, I know that I will use latest summer update when we finish auction part, I tried 3 so far from steam workshop, but not really fan of any, do you guys have any to reccommend

how many round are there?

12 or 13 rounds - 10 will be with players, 1 will be with perks, 1 with managers and 1 with stadiums (maybe will merge managers and stadiums in 1)
still there is enough time for all to get enough players

Round 4 - PL

So its time to get players from most interesting league in the world - Premier League.
Packs are called by names of cities so in Liverpool you can get players from Everton and Liverpool, in Manchester both United and City and in London from Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham and West Ham.
Wonderkids are players under 21 years old with bright future ahead of them and We are rich too are clubs from bottom end of league who can spend double digits money too.
City names have 3 players and a manager or perk
wonderkids and we are rich too have 4 players or 3 players and a perk

You can bid for only one pack per group (so basically you can bid for only 1 london pack and 1 manchester pack so max 5 bids in this round)
Highest bid wins pack
dont forget that you cant bid more than you have so all your bids combined cant be more than your current balance
Round ends Sunday 07.08. at 5PM Greenwich time (except in case that everyone bids before it - then it will end sooner and next round will start earlier :) )
there is no minimum bid (if you want, you can bid 0,5M)
You send your bids to me in personal message
if you wanna skip a round still send me a message that you wont make any bid

London 1
London 2
London 3
Manchester 1
Manchester 2
Liverpool 1
wonderkids
we are rich too

Last edited:
Round 4 - PL

So its time to get players from most interesting league in the world - Premier League.
Packs are called by names of cities so in Liverpool you can get players from Everton and Liverpool, in Manchester both United and City and in London from Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham and West Ham.
Wonderkids are players under 21 years old with bright future ahead of them and We are rich too are clubs from bottom end of league who can spend double digits money too.

You can bid for only one pack per group (so basically you can bid for only 1 london pack and 1 manchester pack so max 5 bids in this round)
Highest bid wins pack
dont forget that you cant bid more than you have so all your bids combined cant be more than your current balance
Round ends Sunday 07.08. at 5PM Greenwich time (except in case that everyone bids before it - then it will end sooner and next round will start earlier :) )
there is no minimum bid (if you want, you can bid 0,5M)
You send your bids to me in personal message
if you wanna skip a round still send me a message that you wont make any bid

London 1
London 2
London 3
Manchester 1
Manchester 2
Liverpool 1
wonderkids
we are rich too

How many players are in each pack?

I admit, I overbidded then.

But I wanted the security of a few players in my squad! :p

Just means me and you Moe can pick and choice later on when the others are strapped for cash ;)

REMAINING ROUNDS:

5th round Spain
6th round Germany
7th round Perks
8th round France
9th round Italy
10th round Stadiums/managers
11th round East vs West
12th round Closing time
13th round Last train

Leganes have agreed to sell Antonio Conte to Barcelona (Kubalionzzale) for £15M

At the end of this round can we have an update of the players we have and how much $$ we have left?

At the end of this round can we have an update of the players we have and how much $$ we have left?

Everything is updated in first page after every round, later when i find time i will and sort your squads by position

Acquisitions Spain - 52M - Telstar
Kevin Gameiro, Andre Gomes, Alvaro Morata, Jorge Sampaoli

Are we expecting bid results today provided everyone has submitted?

Are we expecting bid results today provided everyone has submitted?

Deadline is in 2 hours so you can expect results and new round in max 3 hours

I didnt receive all bids so we have to wait till end cause it would be unfair to finish earlier

sry guys, I got little hold up in the store and caffe bar so Im lil late with results

RESULTS - PL

London 1 - 55M - djs1
Alexis Sanchez, Thibault Courtois, Harry Kane, Slaven Bilic

London 2 - 53M - RTvD
Mesut Ozil, Cesar Azpilicueta, Hugo Lloris, Arsene Wenger

London 3 - 40M - hansie95
Petr Cech, Eden Hazard, Dimitri Payet, Mauricio Pochettino

Manchester 1 - 63M - RTvD
Sergio Aguero, Vincent Kompany, Juan Mata, Jose Mourinho

Manchester 2 - 55M - djs1
Kevin De Bruyne, Eric Bailly, Luke Shaw, Pep Guardiola

Liverpool 1 - 45M - Chokopop