Thanks for this one TFF!

Enviado do meu SM-G930F através de Tapatalk

Guys, I just want to warn all players who play with Instant Result

I see that this tactic works very poorly with Instant Result due to this issue:

This tactic has "Wide Midfielders" roles at ML/MR positions that tweaked into Inside Forwards but your assistant manager can't recognize what type players you need for these positions and when he chooses players for these position he follows default code that was put into him and I see that almost every match after 45 min my assistant manager substitutes players at ML/MR that I picked before the match at my full back somehow he thinks that they better suite Wide Midfielder role even if they aren't competent at ML/MR positions.

That's sad. :( I like to use Instant Result from time to time so probably I'll back to Beast tactic.

Yes I agree... Tested this one with IR as always and I have to say that Beast is the best "Instant result mode " tactic this year...so far;)

It didn't work well for me using Newcastle first season..

Yes I agree... Tested this one with IR as always and I have to say that Beast is the best "Instant result mode " tactic this year...so far;)
Even without IR i see Beast doing alot better than Avenger

Anyone tried this tactic with a smaller team? Any tactic would work with Man.Utd. I normally use Beast and my Everton team have no wingers at the moment. Have to start a new save I think.
Actually mate that's far from true! Plenty of people have struggled with TFF tactics with big teams. Gone are the days you can just plug and play and just get great results consistently. There are many other important factors than just a good tactic!

ok thats fine but why be a **** to others does it make you feel big

Guys, I just want to warn all players who play with Instant Result

I see that this tactic works very poorly with Instant Result due to this issue:

This tactic has "Wide Midfielders" roles at ML/MR positions that tweaked into Inside Forwards but your assistant manager can't recognize what type players you need for these positions and when he chooses players for these position he follows default code that was put into him and I see that almost every match after 45 min my assistant manager substitutes players at ML/MR that I picked before the match at my full back somehow he thinks that they better suite Wide Midfielder role even if they aren't competent at ML/MR positions.

That's sad. :( I like to use Instant Result from time to time so probably I'll back to Beast tactic.

Ehh yes , Instant Result is problem every year... What is your experience with Inside Forwards ? For example my player has best role Advanced Playmaker for AML position , than Assistant Manager change to Advanced Playmaker from Inside Forward with Instant Result ? :)

For Example players like Juan Mata , David Silva , De Bruyne , Mesut Ozil ... best role is Advanced Playmaker on AML or AMR positions , but my tactic has Inside Forward role in that positions , then Assistant Manager change to his best role ( Advanced Playmaker ) ?

I hope you understand my question xD

ok thats fine but why be a **** to others does it make you feel big

I'm not being a ****, but doesn't it feel more rewarding when you learn stuff yourself, design tactics to fit your team and tweak during the game based on what you see?

Beast is still the more consistent tactic for me even i don't play IR at all. This tactic is very nice to watch when you're dominating, but is so much less consistent than beast. the only upside i see from this tactic compare to beast is your team are more attacking and more often getting clean sheet at home, however, the away game can get you ****** result. home game you could win 6-0 7-0, but away you could easily lose 3-0 to the same team. Anyway, overachieving is anyhow easy with TFF's tactic.

I'm not being a ****, but doesn't it feel more rewarding when you learn stuff yourself, design tactics to fit your team and tweak during the game based on what you see?
truebutwhybeadickwhensome1askssomethingsomeliketoknowthayareontherightpath

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V2

CHANGES:

- added "Cut Insde With Ball" PI to ML/MR positions

Guys, "Cut Inside With Ball" is very important PI that makes a big difference and it should be in V1 but I somehow missed it.

Last edited:
Ehh yes , Instant Result is problem every year... What is your experience with Inside Forwards ? For example my player has best role Advanced Playmaker for AML position , than Assistant Manager change to Advanced Playmaker from Inside Forward with Instant Result ? :)

For Example players like Juan Mata , David Silva , De Bruyne , Mesut Ozil ... best role is Advanced Playmaker on AML or AMR positions , but my tactic has Inside Forward role in that positions , then Assistant Manager change to his best role ( Advanced Playmaker ) ?

I hope you understand my question xD

Mate, I see this issue has been fixed for FM17

Who plays game by game, without Instant Result works well TFF?

Mate, if you play in "Commentary Mode" without using "Instant Result" then I find that Avenger V2 is better than Beast.

Also, I found some work out that allow to use Avenger with "Instant Result" but you need any In-Game editor for it, for example, FM Scout web site offers one for free.

If I want to play with "Instant Result" using Avenger tactic then I use an In-Game editor to edit the rating for ML/MR positions to "1" for all players that I don't want to be used at ML/MR positions and that prevents my assistant manager to use these players at ML/MR during matches.

So far it's the only solution that I found how to use Avenger with "Instant Result".