Hey TFF,

Could you please add filters for BBM

Hey mate,

I've updated the filters and attributes to suite V3

is there nobody about to ban this kid?

Mate, I just can't believe that for all that time you haven't learned how to handle retarded and mental challenged people on the Internet, any discussion or arguing with them is a complete waste of your time, also, ban him won't help at all because he can register a new account at any moment the only right choice is adding them to your ignore list and and that immediately solves the issue. ;)

Last edited:
Hey mate,

I've updated the filters and attributes to suite V3

Mate, I just can't believe that for all that time you haven't learned how to handle retarded and mental challenged people on the Internet, any discussion or arguing with them is a complete waste of your time, also, ban him won't help at all because he can register a new account at any moment the only right choice is adding them to your ignore list and and that immediately solves the issue. ;)

yes you are right sir,i wanted to ignore him but im only human.wont be responding to it anymore.Keep up the good work

Tff- what happened m8 to the other PPM's for the other position's e.g,RB, ML/MR, CM. Did u just find them useless and didn't effect the tactic what so ever. Cheers m8

Tff- what happened m8 to the other PPM's for the other position's e.g,RB, ML/MR, CM. Did u just find them useless and didn't effect the tactic what so ever. Cheers m8

Yes mate... I find that any other PPMs don't have any significant impact to bother with them but I must add that such PPMs like "Stays Back All Time" or "Runs With Ball Rarely" might cause significant distress but I almost don't encounter them.

Last edited:
TFF is the individual training still the same for v3?

TFF is the individual training still the same for v3?

Yes, I suggest using the same individual training for V3 as before.

bump

Guys, I've removed the original tactic from the OP and renamed the attacking version to Avenger V3, it's become the main tactic.

I want to add that the attacking version has been showing the best results I've managed to get in FM17.

In my personal save I play this way: I start matches with Avenger V3(renamed attacking version) and when I get lead by 1 goal or 2 goals or 3 goals or any amount that looks "enough" to me then I change the main tactic to the waste time tactic.

Using Avenger V3(renamed attacking version) in tandem with the waste time tactic gives me the best result in FM17. :)

Avanger_Attacking_Formation.png

Last edited:
so train the advanced playmaker as a ball winning midfielder?

Yup… that's because for the tactic's efficiency it's very important that your player at MCR position is very good at defensive art and it isn't important at all that he is poor at attacking art.

Also, your player at MCL position should be good at defensive art and that's the first thing you should look at and only then you should look at his attacking capabilities.

MCL/MCR positions do almost all defensive work in the middle in this tactic so the defense of this tactic is holding at their shoulders and if your players at these positions are poor at defense then it'll be tragic for your results and if your players at MCL/MCR position are poor at attack then nothing tragic will happen at all because other positions contribute to the attack much more than these positions.

When you assign your players at MCL/MCR positions "Box To Box Midfielders" and "Advanced Playmaker" roles you are making them contribute to the attack more than with any other roles and if they do sometimes good thing for the attack then it's awesome and if they do sometimes bad things then nothing tragic will happen because the attack it isn't their main job in this tactic and with BBM and AP roles they just try to help the attack as only they can and any help will be good.

Last edited:
so train the advanced playmaker as a ball winning midfielder?

Please notice that I don't say that attacking attributes such Technique, Passing, Vision, First Touch, Off The Ball, Dribbling, Finishing, Long Shots and some other attacking attributes aren't important and useless attributes for MCL/MCR positions in this tactic; I say that defensive attributes such Positioning, Marking, Tackling, Work Rate and some other defensive attributes have priority over attacking attributers for these positions and if you see that defensive attributes of your players at MCL/MCR position are good enough already but they lack of attacking attributes then you can use “Advanced Playmaker” or “Deep Lying Playmaker” Individual Training Focus for them.

To get the best result with this tactic you always must be sure that defensive attributes of your players at MCL/MCR position are at good level and only then you can train their attacking attributes because as I said if your players at MCL/MCR position have got poor defensive attributes then it'll be tragic for the tactic’s results and if they have poor attacking then nothing tragic will happen, the result will be only slightly worse.

Last edited:
If people want to get banned via insulting other members etc keep going. I've already banned someone earlier so be warned. Tolerance levels for idiots is very low right now

TFF it is better to update your tactics after huge test. I sense myself as a guinea pig lol 8-|
TFF upload a new tactic run run run oow update it run run run than thread closed :(

as im doing a man utd save i think my first choice mcl and mcr,herrera and pogba have good enough stats without training them as defensive players.would you agree with thta guys?

Gonna try this :) How would prefer starting 11 be whit Juventus?

I realise the filter got wrong on the MCR or is outdated. Both advanced playmaker & attacking midfielder has the filter with competent at attacking midfielder position.

HOLY BATMAN! Thats with no doubt the best tactic i ever used in FM. Too bad that final patches will make it unworkable

as im doing a man utd save i think my first choice mcl and mcr,herrera and pogba have good enough stats without training them as defensive players.would you agree with thta guys?

Hi Djs 1 Im gonna do a man utd save with this tactic Have you bought or sold any players to suit this ?
Can you do a screenie of your squad please?