truebutwhybeadickwhensome1askssomethingsomeliketoknowthayareontherightpath

the space bar doesnt work on this site for me too. a fix is to press enter to start a new line, press space, then delete back to the line you want to type on

my tweak

Mate, if you play in "Commentary Mode" without using "Instant Result" then I find that Avenger V2 is better than Beast.

Also, I found some work out that allow to use Avenger with "Instant Result" but you need any In-Game editor for it, for example, FM Scout web site offers one for free.

If I want to play with "Instant Result" using Avenger tactic then I use an In-Game editor to edit the rating for ML/MR positions to "1" for all players that I don't want to be used at ML/MR positions and that prevents my assistant manager to use these players at ML/MR during matches.

So far it's the only solution that I found how to use Avenger with "Instant Result".

this is my tweak tactic avenger v1
http://www.filedropper.com/gfot4762eb2f-c05f-4d6d-9b3f-793f779b9a7c

screenshot later

TTF or someone who knows :)
Please tell me about opposition instructions, do I have to set it as shown and do not touch OI in prematch window? Because i press ask assistant there and he makes his instructions, can it have an impact on a game?

Last edited:
At least TFF isn't playing my game for me. I don't blindly follow like you pal.

i think u should refrain from making childish comment in future kid,and the funny thing is im not using this tactic.you my friend are clueless and i speak for all when i say id appreciate it if you move on and dont make reference to me again.one love

TTF or someone who knows :)
Please tell me about opposition instructions, do I have to set it as shown and do not touch OI in prematch window? Because i press ask assistant there and he make his instructions, can it have an impact on a game?

no bro u have to do OI;s yourself as instructed by tff or your assistant will destroy the tactic

no bro u have to do OI;s yourself as instructed by tff or your assistant will destroy the tactic

Thank you m8,but does OI from main tactic page implements on prematch tactic by default?Because i like to simulate matches and sometimes skip them by vacation

i think u should refrain from making childish comment in future kid,and the funny thing is im not using this tactic.you my friend are clueless and i speak for all when i say id appreciate it if you move on and dont make reference to me again.one love

you dont speak for me, i agree with him, though i have no problem with you

sorry,i meant i speak for all the adults on here...anyway this is getting very boring very quickly.i will be ignoring all posts that do not contribute to tactical discussion from now on

ATTACKING VERSION OF THE TACTIC HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE OP

Guys, I observe that this version greatly increase the attacking potential of the tactic but the same time it moderatly weaker the defense so use this version in cases when you think that you can take more risk.

Avanger_Attacking_Formation.png

bump

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V2

CHANGES:

- added "Cut Insde With Ball" PI to ML/MR positions

Guys, "Cut Inside With Ball" is very important PI that makes a big difference and it should be in V1 but I somehow missed it.

Last edited:
Guys, I can say that when I play the game I get about 3 times better results if I use all 3 tactics during matches :

1) the original tactic

2) the attacking version

3) the waste time version

When I use only the original tactic or only the attacking version all the time then my results about 3 times worse.

So wise using of these 3 tactics will greatly boost your result over season.

Last edited:
Guys, I can say that when I play the game I get about 3 times better results if I use all 3 tactics during matches :

1) the original tactic

2) the attacking version

3) the waste time version

When I use only the original tactic or only the attacking version all the time then my results about 3 times worse.

So wise using of these 3 tactics will greatly boost your result over season.

Mate, can you elaborate how you use it when playing stronger team away?

Mate, can you elaborate how you use it when playing stronger team away?

Mate, to say honestly I'm about to remove the original tactic from the OP and leave only the attacking version because the more I test the attacking version, the more I see that the result it produces are just crazy.

In my personal save I started to use only the attacking version and when I get +1 or +2 goals advantage in matches and I think that's "enough" then I change to the waste time version.

So at the current moment I would suggest using only the attacking in all situations and when you get acceptable advantage then change to the waste time version.

So far the attacking version shows the best performance that I've seen in FM17! :)

I'll test a bit more to be 100% sure if it keeps going like that then I remove the original tactic and make the attacking version to be the base tactic.

So there'll be 2 tactics in rotation:

1) the attacking version
2) the waste time version

Last edited:
Mate, to say honestly I'm about to remove the original tactic from the OP and leave only the attacking version because the more I test the attacking version, the more I see that the result it produces are just crazy.

In my personal save I started to use only the attacking version and when I get +1 or +2 goals advantage in matches and I think that's "enough" then I change to the waste time version.

So at the current moment I would suggest using only the attacking in all situations and when you get acceptable advantage then change to the waste time version.

So far the attacking version shows the best performance that I've seen in FM17! :)

I'll test a bit more to be 100% sure if it keeps going like that then I remove the original tactic and make the attacking version to be the base tactic.

1) the attacking version

good stuff bro

1) the attacking version

Thanks!you're amazing

I really like my save now, to convert beast to avenger, i guess will have to sell 2 striker and 2 central defender in the summer to get 2 MR , ML lol

How much rent to you pay to live in TTF's arsehole?

first off its DO not to,check what u wrote.and his name is TFF.clueless kids eh,run along son and watch the voice or whatever dross u people watch

Guys, I've removed the original tactic from the OP and renamed the attacking version to Avenger V3, it's become the main tactic.

I want to add that the attacking version has been showing the best results I've managed to get in FM17.

In my personal save I play this way: I start matches with Avenger V3(renamed attacking version) and when I get lead by 1 goal or 2 goals or 3 goals or any amount that looks "enough" to me then I change the main tactic to the waste time tactic.

Using Avenger V3(renamed attacking version) in tandem with the waste time tactic gives me the best result in FM17. :)

Avanger_Attacking_Formation.png

Last edited: