Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007 13.3.2 UPDATED TO LATEST PATCH!

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 984
  • Views Views 282K
Hey Raikan, have you got any updated versions of this tactic for 13.1.3 or is it still the same? Getting mixed results with the one I'm using, and never a clean sheet.. playing as Man United too!

To all you haters out there i won the treble in the 1st season with Man Utd and it was in the old patch so this tactic does work and it seems even better with the new patch.. So why not all stop having a go at someone whos put his time and effort into creating a tactic that does work.. If you have the right players and do tweaks like he as stated in the OP.. So read it carefully and start managing your team,players,training,press etc...

Right guys for you lot whos intrested ive had a good 2nd pre-season.. So here are some SS ( the pics of players are who im gonna try and develope over the next few seasons )

View attachment 284329View attachment 284338View attachment 284337View attachment 284336View attachment 284335View attachment 284334View attachment 284333View attachment 284332View attachment 284331View attachment 284330View attachment 284339

This might be a stupid question, but I dont really know what you mean about doing tweaks? Could you give me an example? Thank you :)

I must say I am loving this tactic at the moment with the new patch. Already I've had a couple goals just like the example goal vid that Raikan posted, and it is beautiful to watch. I've made a few tweaks on the offensive side to fit the players on my Arsenal side (I have Leandro Damiao center and Schurrle on the left, so currently tinkering with poacher and inside forward for them), but I left the defense alone. Why? Because I've never felt so comfortable at the back. Even when the opposition score, it's more due to player error or good play by the opposition rather than a mark against the tactic or match engine. Other tweaks include lowering long shots for my midfield players simply because they have low stats for that.

On a side note, watching a full game seems more realistic than before, credit to the ME. I really feel like I'm making a difference when doing small things like talking to the press about the opposition pre-match or changing tactics/mentality in-game.

View attachment 284271View attachment 284272View attachment 284273View attachment 284274Just started new save was waiting for new patch! Tactic seems to be working great so far :) this is my transfers/staff changes and results so far:D

Hey, I sent a pm to you the other day, which I think you tried to reply but I got a msg saying my inbox was full. I have since cleared it though, so do try and reply again mate, or ill just chat to you over steam next time your on. How's this tactic going for you in the competitive season?

Trying this at the minute with Ath Bilbao and top of the league but that is only after 4 games but seems real solid so far. I do not expect to win the league this season though

not bad at all mate :) well done, anymore updates?

is far too easy to win with big teams, in my monaco save i won 4 champions league in a row as soon i got good players

make a tactic that makes Crvena Zvezda what it used to be, and then yes, ull be praised

hey matox, I know you are struggling with the game.. not many people are.. clearly.. if you see the results mostly everyone is posting here using this tactic..

still find it strange how people have rated it only 3 stars on the download link.. must be haters..

anyway, I know you have uninstalled the game, but when you come back, I hope it does work for you bud..

Raikan What a goal that is on the Op!!!!!!!!.. Im in pre-season in my 2nd season at moment ill post some SS of my signings and pre-season results later..

Also Raikan is the defeneder Dede from Vasco any good as think he transfer listed in my Man Utd save for £24mil??? Ive got Vidic,Jones,Smalling as Cb's

hahha, cheers, it was pretty awesome I must admit!

buy him mate! everyday!

Should it really be set to feet when i have a poacher?! It usually uses "run onto ball". Isn't that right?

cheers

I feel it works well with ball to feet so the player can run at the defence..

it works just as well with run onto ball :0

its up to you, however:

if the striker has poor dribbling, first touch and technique then run onto ball is better, especially if the player has serious pace to burn

i tried the tactic, because its defensive, i beat AZ 2-0 on Europa League playoff (im Crvena Zvezda)

but i saw you tested it with FMU, what is a top team, a good tactic is one that makes an average team play as a top one, not just to make top teams play normally...

let see what happens with Zvezda...

once again, if you know me and know who I am, every year I start with United, always have always will!

in that time I make my Might and Magic tactic and my Awesome AMC ones..

as you can see it works for Everton, Newcastle and so many other teams!

once I have finished this save, I then start playing with smaller teams and making smaller team type tactics!

just go and search for Swoop there it is, 433 DM FussRaikan complete madness tactics, underdogs have their day etc etc and you will see that I know what I am doing :)

Are you having any problems with your striker scoring Raikan or anyone else? My starting striker never seems to score, i always have to bring a new ST on to grab a goal...

The changes in your OP, would you recommend to switch to that right away or just if results aren't going your way? Especially the AMC tweak?

start with the changes right away mate :)

who are you using upfront?

My strikers are scoring. I made the AMC passing tweak and then I assess how he's doing during the game to see if he should be set as playmaker or not. If he's not getting a sniff, I take him off that role.

yeah exactly that as well :) it also depends on how your opposition have set up and if they have made changes during the game to formations etc.. the AI do that and it needs to be countered...

Used it with my Arsenal game last night. Haven't got to many games but it's a good tactic. Also have changed it a little bit making the wingers inside forwards as I play Podolski and Walcott there. And also changed it to control as I can't see Arsenal ever Defending:) . The nice thing is that with these changes you recover the ball very fast with lots of players pressing the center of the opposite defense and create CCC only from that.

Tums up for this tactic man.

awesome mate, glad its going well, nice tweaks as well! I would consider bringing in a quality AMR IF as well :)

raikan, you say train team cohession unthil season start, then what to train? i meen both general training AND match prep/and matchpred the day ahead of the game..? Also, when playing Rvp upfront, how to pass to him? to feet? run onto ball? mixed? and i noticed you say when playing chicarito, pass to feet? not run onto ball with his pace? thx.. very mixed results so far, will post SS`s soon...

I change it up mate, you have to take the bull by the horns on that one.. manage it :)

in the tactic screen, TEAM tab, right at the bottom is the playmaker and TM boxes.. set pass to feet

I posted that reasoning a bit further up about poacher TM settings :)

Raikan, Tactic works good thank you, id like to know if you will be doing another CCC Heaven tactic for FM2013?
Reason I ask is simple, I loved it, slight tweak and boom!

Thanks for your tactics.
thanks mate :) glad its working out well for you!

I am not sure, this should be very similar :)

Playing Utd, but i only buy British/Irish players. I have bought Bale and Wilshere because i want to sell the foreigns in January (1st Valencia).

I have Carrick, Cleverly, Wilshere, Giggs, Scholes and Fletcher to the 2 MCs postions, but it seems no of these are BWM. Who do i need to buy? Remeber the British/Irish rule.

Tks

Fletcher is the BWM mate :)

Adam Matthews/McClean/McGeady/Mutch

Back