Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007 13.3.2 UPDATED TO LATEST PATCH!

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 984
  • Views Views 282K
Playing Utd, but i only buy British/Irish players. I have bought Bale and Wilshere because i want to sell the foreigns in January (1st Valencia).

I have Carrick, Cleverly, Wilshere, Giggs, Scholes and Fletcher to the 2 MCs postions, but it seems no of these are BWM. Who do i need to buy? Remeber the British/Irish rule.

Tks

raikan, you say train team cohession unthil season start, then what to train? i meen both general training AND match prep/and matchpred the day ahead of the game..? Also, when playing Rvp upfront, how to pass to him? to feet? run onto ball? mixed? and i noticed you say when playing chicarito, pass to feet? not run onto ball with his pace? thx.. very mixed results so far, will post SS`s soon...

Raikan, Tactic works good thank you, id like to know if you will be doing another CCC Heaven tactic for FM2013?
Reason I ask is simple, I loved it, slight tweak and boom!

Thanks for your tactics.

View attachment 284278View attachment 284279View attachment 284280So, here`s some SS to show how im doing with this tactic, and doing what says in the OP very thurely! How you people get the results youre getting is a world mystery to me!

notice the away game to swansea in particular!

i meen, what can it be that i do wrong to **** it up like this? is it something im missing?
the teamtalks/press/training/manmanagment?! what can it be?? any help is appretiated! about to leave this game for good...

View attachment 284278View attachment 284279View attachment 284280So, here`s some SS to show how im doing with this tactic, and doing what says in the OP very thurely! How you people get the results youre getting is a world mystery to me!

notice the away game to swansea in particular!

i meen, what can it be that i do wrong to **** it up like this? is it something im missing?
the teamtalks/press/training/manmanagment?! what can it be?? any help is appretiated! about to leave this game for good...

For a start, put your Team Cohesion at HIGH, i leave it like this throughout the season!

Another thing, i see your training is TEAMWORK, Raikan says in the OP change it to Defensive Positioning or Att.Movement, i recommend you change this after every game to let your team get used to the match prep before each game!

Can't see much else wrong, except for results, do the changes as mentioned in the OP for the new patch and it should work, well it does work, as its working for me and many other people!

****!

i win, or even draw games that my team is supposed to win by at least 3 goals

0-0 against a low league team for serbia... i was very nice to call it a ****

another unsucessfull tactic, im not asking for a tactic that make a team play better than his level... i think that is too much, i want, at least one that make things normal... im not asking to win europa league with Red Star... just to win against the **** teams that are in serbia bar Partizan... not much more

by the way, my players take penalties pretty bad, and of course opponents have more precision than Hagi at his prime

by the way, my players take penalties pretty bad, and of course opponents have more precision than Hagi at his prime

****!

i win, or even draw games that my team is supposed to win by at least 3 goals

I don't think your problem is with tactics, but with your man management ( and/or the way you pick the team)

Please, post constructive feedback instead of just saying " ****" in threads where people have put in an effort.

Cheers

Last edited:
the one and only positive i found on this tactic is defensively, i conceded very little, but from middle pitch to upfield, despite having 4 players to attack, my players cant pass a ball to a guy with the same shirt...

i expect to make some tweaks on that part without starting to concede... if i manage that, then tactic will turn into a good one

sorry, but this game is just pushing my anger limits, on this save im not having morale issues... although, there must be an option of bringing a .45 into the dressing room, and to say, just put some efforts or you ll get shot in your knees... after 2 players being shot, dont have a doubt that the others will put what they have to

this is getting vomitive to me... from one game to another the team just stopped to put effort on the pitch (they didnt put very much before) and stop to use the attributes

you know a steam called sloboda point??? i didnt since today... well, they beat me!!!

and i bet 50 dollars to each on this forum that they have NO players that are stronger and faster than mine, but they scored a goal against me pushing me aside

what are the **** attributes designed for if i cant get my players to just use them????

if i stop posting in this forum could be that im banned or maybe just took the pistol and did me a favor

sorry, but this game is just pushing my anger limits, on this save im not having morale issues... although, there must be an option of bringing a .45 into the dressing room, and to say, just put some efforts or you ll get shot in your knees... after 2 players being shot, dont have a doubt that the others will put what they have to

I would probably take a break. As for " morale " it can be great but if the players are not Motivated enough, things go awhole.

No you won't get banned as long as you are polite and honest in why you are frustrated. Perhaps use this thread instead though.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2013-discussion/106921-post-your-frustrations.html

i made the team talk, the reaction is fired up... what i understand of "fire up" is that players will run more, and put the leg stronger...

neither of this happens when i see them play, on the contrary, i see a bunch of ***** girls walking the pitch... how i deal with ***** players, please tell me??? i dont have the option of killing them, and fines seems that doesnt work... shall i fire them all and play the reserves????

i made the team talk, the reaction is fired up... what i understand of "fire up" is that players will run more, and put the leg stronger...

neither of this happens when i see them play, on the contrary, i see a bunch of ***** girls walking the pitch... how i deal with ***** players, please tell me??? i dont have the option of killing them, and fines seems that doesnt work... shall i fire them all and play the reserves????

Like I wrote ( said ;) ) , use this thread

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2013-discussion/106921-post-your-frustrations.html

Back