Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007 13.3.2 UPDATED TO LATEST PATCH!

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 984
  • Views Views 282K
update

won 11 consecutive games so far :) admittedly not against the hardest opposition, but still :)

284406d1353663399-update-13-1-3-released-football-manager-2013-manchester-united_-fixtures-schedule.png

Hi Raikan.

Is the Raikan&Fuss 433 tactic suitable for teams with smaller reputation and not so brilliant players? I fancy taking on a big challenge when I get home from work and was thinking of starting a save with a team from the irish league or the welsh league. Dont know much about the players in either league. Would that work or would your Awesom AMC tactic that seems to be working well for so many people be suitable.

Thanks man.

Hi Raikan.

Is the Raikan&Fuss 433 tactic suitable for teams with smaller reputation and not so brilliant players? I fancy taking on a big challenge when I get home from work and was thinking of starting a save with a team from the irish league or the welsh league. Dont know much about the players in either league. Would that work or would your Awesom AMC tactic that seems to be working well for so many people be suitable.

Thanks man.

it is mate yeah, but cannot promise much though as it is for Fm12 and had the corner exploit in it..

I have barely tested it out on Fm13 yet.. but the idea and setup of the tactic should work

Ok cool. I will give it a shot later in the evening. Could you please give me a link for that tactic.(raikan&fuss)

Also I am loving the comments & feedback about your Awesome AMC tactic...but i doubt it would work for lower league sides....or do you think it might? Cheers
it is mate yeah, but cannot promise much though as it is for Fm12 and had the corner exploit in it..

I have barely tested it out on Fm13 yet.. but the idea and setup of the tactic should work

Hey all

After 2 seasons with Sampdoria and strugling with several tactics I tried this with good succes. This third season 35 matches in, im 2nd after Juventus. My defence has been improved immensely, though im not scoring quite as much as I would like to.
With some tweaking and some new players better suited for this tactic, I think this tactic will be awesome indeed.

/thomsenrox

congrats bud :) post a few SS if you want!

great news!

hoping with a good finish this season, ECL football for you next season, you will get a good budget and good reputation to bring in the required players :)
keep me posted

Raikan, have played this tactic using Rangers with good success, but I seem to give away silly goals, 1 thing I notice is that my full backs don't attack as much as I like a tactic too, but if I changed them to more attacking I was left exposed,

Would you possibly suggest dropping the 2 midfielders to DM postitions to counter this or do you feel it will take away a lot from the tactic

Raikan, have played this tactic using Rangers with good success, but I seem to give away silly goals, 1 thing I notice is that my full backs don't attack as much as I like a tactic too, but if I changed them to more attacking I was left exposed,

Would you possibly suggest dropping the 2 midfielders to DM postitions to counter this or do you feel it will take away a lot from the tactic

hey bud :) I would not mess with the defensive settings, I think they are pretty spot on if you ask me!

thats what happens on Fm13 at the moment if you make them too attacking...

you can do that if you want mate yeah, just set the AMC never run from deep :)

Hi Raikan.

Was this tactic created using classic sliders or the wizard? I might start a 2nd game on FMC later as well as I havent tried that version yet and I have read that tactics created in the classic way do not work on FMC but tactics created using the wizard will be fine. Do you or anyone else know much about FMC? Any truth in this?

Thanks!
hey bud :) I would not mess with the defensive settings, I think they are pretty spot on if you ask me!

thats what happens on Fm13 at the moment if you make them too attacking...

you can do that if you want mate yeah, just set the AMC never run from deep :)

Hi Raikan.

Was this tactic created using classic sliders or the wizard? I might start a 2nd game on FMC later as well as I havent tried that version yet and I have read that tactics created in the classic way do not work on FMC but tactics created using the wizard will be fine. Do you or anyone else know much about FMC? Any truth in this?

Thanks!

hey bud, dont play FMC nor will I ever, so I do not know..

this was created using the new TC wizard thing..

all I do is select formation I want, then click next, next, next, next til it finishes then I make all of my changes to it, team instructions, roles, then setting each players role individually etc etc..

So I hope it does, no idea if it will or won't though, sorry

Ill let you know :)
hey bud, dont play FMC nor will I ever, so I do not know..

this was created using the new TC wizard thing..

all I do is select formation I want, then click next, next, next, next til it finishes then I make all of my changes to it, team instructions, roles, then setting each players role individually etc etc..

So I hope it does, no idea if it will or won't though, sorry

View attachment 284352View attachment 284353View attachment 284354to be honest D@ve, i dont belive you! i honestly think you cheat! i do exacly what im told by everybody to do with this tactic and im not even in the same univers as you! your results are not belivable.. simple as that..

even with a good squad morale, everybody is happy with training, i bring in the best coaches, i bring in bale, walker and fellaini, old trafford is full every game, still not getting steady results.

i suffer shocking losses away, even when i play defensive and have defensive positioning as match prep. doesent help. every ******* cross inside my box is a goal, every damm one! my defense is helpless! ive noticed on several ocations i can have 3 defenders in my box against their one striker, and you bet it, he will score! ive seen this soo often with this tactic! even at 100% fluid this tactic does not deliver!

on the other hand i find that conceeding isnt the biggest problem, i can play at home against QPR on 20th place, having 24 shots, 16 on goals and winning 1-0. this is almost as frustrating.

But i must press, im not having a go at anyone, especially not Raikan whos been great to me, allways! Im sure he is a magitian at making tactiks, i just cant duplicate what hes doing, or D@ve even when i use the same tactic, simular training, get many of the same players and coaches.. im simply clueless..

I can honestly say i did not cheat and i would never...I cant see the point in playing the game if cheating is involed... Also i was testing the Tactic for Raikan so would not of been fair to cheat.. My season was really good i did have a easy run in the Fa cup and was lucky in the CL final.. I used Attacking strategy to get goals and the would change back to defensive or change the tactic ie- move the Amc into Mc.. Against Barca in the CL away game i changed my tactic 3 times in that game.. ifinished that game playing Bale an Valencia as defensive wingers... Im sure Raikan and maybea couple others have been on course for the treble but lost in either the FA Cup final or the CL final using this tactic.. I also spent alot of time in press confrences either tell the oppisiton manager im his friend or i dont get on with him or saying there player is the danger man or weakeist link in my next game..

This might be a stupid question, but I dont really know what you mean about doing tweaks? Could you give me an example? Thank you :)
Like if your playing Liorente use him as Target man,, Chicharito as poacher... Change the Stratergy to Defensive,Control or Attacking... Move the Amc to Mc.. Tell your Wingers to mark the winger on the other side.. I also show players on the opponets team to there weaker foot, tackle some players hard.. and close there front 4 men down always..

Gunna give this one a go with Arsenal i think. Going to get rid of all the deadwood and get some players in. Reckon it will work well with Arsenal?

Gunna give this one a go with Arsenal i think. Going to get rid of all the deadwood and get some players in. Reckon it will work well with Arsenal?

It does for everyone :) so it should mate, hopefully, if you manage the team correctly I do not see why not!

I would look at:

Denys Garmash
Fellaini
Ademlison
Neymar
Dzagoev (offer him a contract on the first day)
Willian
Jefferson (Botofogo keeper)
Jadson
Baines

Definitely gunna buy Fellaini for the BWM role. Does Neymar fit into the AF role perfectly because i was thinking of Falcao

Back