Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007 13.3.2 UPDATED TO LATEST PATCH!

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 984
  • Views Views 282K
the "Mafia" option should be implemented in this game... ive brought an assistant with almost 20 motivating and man management, i understand that 20 is maximum, so he should do this well...

he doesnt, and game dont give me the possibility to kill him, so, what i should do? take one with 1??? worse dont going to be, that for sure... i just cant get my team play worser, i think that is simply impossible

the "Mafia" option should be implemented in this game... ive brought an assistant with almost 20 motivating and man management, i understand that 20 is maximum, so he should do this well...

he doesnt, and game dont give me the possibility to kill him, so, what i should do? take one with 1??? worse dont going to be, that for sure... i just cant get my team play worser, i think that is simply impossible

Do you ever give up?!

i know about that post, but i havent found any help regarding that, and i just want to stop being frustrated before ending dead or in jail for killing or hurting somebody...

Nice signings mate.. And a good pre-season.. Looking forward to seeing how your season goes
Cheers mate does seem to be playing better just bin really unlucky last 3 league games! was beating southampton but then conceded to own goals in last 5 then was winning against fulham then in second half after making subs got 2 reds then just to top it off was drawing at everton half time made subs again then had 4 players go off injured:O

the one and only positive i found on this tactic is defensively, i conceded very little, but from middle pitch to upfield, despite having 4 players to attack, my players cant pass a ball to a guy with the same shirt...

i expect to make some tweaks on that part without starting to concede... if i manage that, then tactic will turn into a good one

This tactic is really good but you have to have the players to fit the tactic and player roles.. Read the OP properly but most of all read this part!!!!!

"Please note that you will have to make slight changes to the team instructions and or formation for all of the teams you play with, but nothing more than a few clicks here and there! It is imperative that you buy the type of players I suggested otherwise it is not going to work properly! you cannot expect Grant Holt to play as the Poacher role and score for fun! Just remember a Manager has a set formation and style he incorporates into his team and sometimes the players he has do not fit into that formation hence he does not win games! You have to get the right players in to get the best out of your tactic"

Theres only one thing killing this tactic and thats own goals just drew another game should have won coz of late rafael og:(

sorry, but this game is just pushing my anger limits, on this save im not having morale issues... although, there must be an option of bringing a .45 into the dressing room, and to say, just put some efforts or you ll get shot in your knees... after 2 players being shot, dont have a doubt that the others will put what they have to

there was a president of a Swiss team last year that went to the locker room with 2 bodyguards and said that if the team didn't behave well in the field, someone would get hurt!

So i vote for your .45 as my City save, that i quit, was going that way.

Btw, your moneguasque don't work? Im still using it and its great!

there was a president of a Swiss team last year that went to the locker room with 2 bodyguards and said that if the team didn't behave well in the field, someone would get hurt!

So i vote for your .45 as my City save, that i quit, was going that way.

Btw, your moneguasque don't work? Im still using it and its great!

Neuchâtel Xamax was that Swiss team :D

To all you haters out there i won the treble in the 1st season with Man Utd and it was in the old patch so this tactic does work and it seems even better with the new patch.. So why not all stop having a go at someone whos put his time and effort into creating a tactic that does work.. If you have the right players and do tweaks like he as stated in the OP.. So read it carefully and start managing your team,players,training,press etc...

Right guys for you lot whos intrested ive had a good 2nd pre-season.. So here are some SS ( the pics of players are who im gonna try and develope over the next few seasons )

View attachment 284329View attachment 284338View attachment 284337View attachment 284336View attachment 284335View attachment 284334View attachment 284333View attachment 284332View attachment 284331View attachment 284330View attachment 284339

To all you haters out there i won the treble in the 1st season with Man Utd and it was in the old patch so this tactic does work and it seems even better with the new patch.. So why not all stop having a go at someone whos put his time and effort into creating a tactic that does work.. If you have the right players and do tweaks like he as stated in the OP.. So read it carefully and start managing your team,players,training,press etc...

Right guys for you lot whos intrested ive had a good 2nd pre-season.. So here are some SS ( the pics of players are who im gonna try and develope over the next few seasons )

View attachment 284329View attachment 284338View attachment 284337View attachment 284336View attachment 284335View attachment 284334View attachment 284333View attachment 284332View attachment 284331View attachment 284330View attachment 284339
we are not haters, we are just tried this tactic and it didnt work and we are giving feed back

Last edited by a moderator:
we are not haters, we are just tried this tactic and it didnt work and we are giving feed back, go **** yourself and be holigan in another place moron !

There is more people that it works for than it doesn't to be fair judging by the comments on this thread! From what i've seen there's two people, and its working for me too, so i'm not bothered :) ! As the OP says, tweak the tactic to fit your team, make changes, and it might, MIGHT, just work out for ya!

I've tried it but I really can't get it to work for me. Mr Hough's Feed Me More tactic is much better for me. Tbh I think it's what you get used to, I've used Mr Houghs one for a while now and I know what I need for each position. People saying tweak and get the right players have hit the nail on the head, bit of trial and error. Write off your first season... use it as a learning season, then once you know more about the tactic and best players to use... go into Season 2 with all guns blazing ;)

Stop posting insults. This ends now !!!!

This thread will be cleared from post.

Tactic is working great so far Raikan , Solid at the back and the sheer pace of wingers can carve out chances with ease. Using it with England and if it is working with this bunch then it can with any :P. Will post feedback at a later date but thanks so far :')

View attachment 284352View attachment 284353View attachment 284354to be honest D@ve, i dont belive you! i honestly think you cheat! i do exacly what im told by everybody to do with this tactic and im not even in the same univers as you! your results are not belivable.. simple as that..

even with a good squad morale, everybody is happy with training, i bring in the best coaches, i bring in bale, walker and fellaini, old trafford is full every game, still not getting steady results.

i suffer shocking losses away, even when i play defensive and have defensive positioning as match prep. doesent help. every ******* cross inside my box is a goal, every damm one! my defense is helpless! ive noticed on several ocations i can have 3 defenders in my box against their one striker, and you bet it, he will score! ive seen this soo often with this tactic! even at 100% fluid this tactic does not deliver!

on the other hand i find that conceeding isnt the biggest problem, i can play at home against QPR on 20th place, having 24 shots, 16 on goals and winning 1-0. this is almost as frustrating.

But i must press, im not having a go at anyone, especially not Raikan whos been great to me, allways! Im sure he is a magitian at making tactiks, i just cant duplicate what hes doing, or D@ve even when i use the same tactic, simular training, get many of the same players and coaches.. im simply clueless..

Last edited:
very, very glad to hear that mate :)

I was really hoping that both my tactics would become better with the newer patches as its set to play good real type of football...

post a SS of your results and Wilsheres stats etc :)

Not sure how to post screenshots, but season has started unbeaten...

Man City (N) 3-0
Newcastle (A) 5-0
Man City (H) 5-1
Liverpool (N) 3-0
QPR (H) 3-0
Porto (A) 2-2

Top Scorers:
Llorente 6
Wilshere 4
Walcott 4
Neymar 3

Well this thread went downhill fast... poor Raikan :(

Anyone back on topic, decided I'd give this another go seeing as though I'd yet to start my customary West Brom save. Ten games in at the moment sitting a close third with City, United, Chelsea, Spurs and Newcastle all within two points.
On an even brighter note Shane Long is completely destroying the league and is keeping Luuk De Jong out of the ST position, was force to drop him into AMC, the two link up amazingly well though.

Playing Utd, but i only buy British/Irish players. I have bought Bale and Wilshere because i want to sell the foreigns in January (1st Valencia).

I have Carrick, Cleverly, Wilshere, Giggs, Scholes and Fletcher to the 2 MCs postions, but it seems no of these are BWM. Who do i need to buy? Remeber the British/Irish rule.

Tks

Fletcher is a great BWM..

Back