Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007 13.3.2 UPDATED TO LATEST PATCH!

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 984
  • Views Views 282K
0-0 against a low league team for serbia... i was very nice to call it a ****

another unsucessfull tactic, im not asking for a tactic that make a team play better than his level... i think that is too much, i want, at least one that make things normal... im not asking to win europa league with Red Star... just to win against the **** teams that are in serbia bar Partizan... not much more

no offence mate, I have tried to be nice and civil with you, but have you ever considered the fact that you are just a **** manager?

View attachment 284327

here is some feed back with your tactic, its not going well, not even good neither.
your tactic isnt good for to manage

sorry to see that mate! I hope it gets better..

are you just clicking continue, asking your AM to select your players and playing like you did on Fm12? if you are, then thats the problem..

Theres only one thing killing this tactic and thats own goals just drew another game should have won coz of late rafael og:(

its the patch craig :) its been noted and hopefully will be sorted out quickly.. I have seen a few myself.. its rather irritating!

we are not haters, we are just tried this tactic and it didnt work and we are giving feed back

watch your language bud, that type of outburst will not be tolerated here, especially in my thread!

as mentioned below..

the only two it is not working for out of the hundreds or even thousands that have clearly downloaded it so far is you and matox..

I think that says something does it not?

Tactic is working great so far Raikan , Solid at the back and the sheer pace of wingers can carve out chances with ease. Using it with England and if it is working with this bunch then it can with any :P. Will post feedback at a later date but thanks so far :')

awesome mate :) really glad to hear that!

keep me posted

Well this thread went downhill fast... poor Raikan :(

Anyone back on topic, decided I'd give this another go seeing as though I'd yet to start my customary West Brom save. Ten games in at the moment sitting a close third with City, United, Chelsea, Spurs and Newcastle all within two points.
On an even brighter note Shane Long is completely destroying the league and is keeping Luuk De Jong out of the ST position, was force to drop him into AMC, the two link up amazingly well though.

hahaa, dont stress mate, there are always haters, always!

not bad at all! I hope it continues :) keep me posted

Not sure how to post screenshots, but season has started unbeaten...

Man City (N) 3-0
Newcastle (A) 5-0
Man City (H) 5-1
Liverpool (N) 3-0
QPR (H) 3-0
Porto (A) 2-2

Top Scorers:
Llorente 6
Wilshere 4
Walcott 4
Neymar 3

that is very impressive :) 8:1 in two legs against City.. not bad going at all

View attachment 284352View attachment 284353View attachment 284354to be honest D@ve, i dont belive you! i honestly think you cheat! i do exacly what im told by everybody to do with this tactic and im not even in the same univers as you! your results are not belivable.. simple as that..

even with a good squad morale, everybody is happy with training, i bring in the best coaches, i bring in bale, walker and fellaini, old trafford is full every game, still not getting steady results.

i suffer shocking losses away, even when i play defensive and have defensive positioning as match prep. doesent help. every ******* cross inside my box is a goal, every damm one! my defense is helpless! ive noticed on several ocations i can have 3 defenders in my box against their one striker, and you bet it, he will score! ive seen this soo often with this tactic! even at 100% fluid this tactic does not deliver!

on the other hand i find that conceeding isnt the biggest problem, i can play at home against QPR on 20th place, having 24 shots, 16 on goals and winning 1-0. this is almost as frustrating.

But i must press, im not having a go at anyone, especially not Raikan whos been great to me, allways! Im sure he is a magitian at making tactiks, i just cant duplicate what hes doing, or D@ve even when i use the same tactic, simular training, get many of the same players and coaches.. im simply clueless..

Hi Runnea :)

lets chat! let me see if I can assist you?

do you want me to upload my save as is and try about 10 games or so and see how it goes? you can see how I set things up and see how I do things etc and then take some of the things back to your saves?

Hey Raikan, have you got any updated versions of this tactic for 13.1.3 or is it still the same? Getting mixed results with the one I'm using, and never a clean sheet.. playing as Man United too!

hey bud,

I think I will do that :) I have made a few little changes myself! stay tuned, will release announcement shortly

This might be a stupid question, but I dont really know what you mean about doing tweaks? Could you give me an example? Thank you :)

make certain changes to the sliders for each position to compliment your players stats!

if your Winger has long shots of 20 then set the long shot slider from NEVER to SOMETIMES etc things like that

I must say I am loving this tactic at the moment with the new patch. Already I've had a couple goals just like the example goal vid that Raikan posted, and it is beautiful to watch. I've made a few tweaks on the offensive side to fit the players on my Arsenal side (I have Leandro Damiao center and Schurrle on the left, so currently tinkering with poacher and inside forward for them), but I left the defense alone. Why? Because I've never felt so comfortable at the back. Even when the opposition score, it's more due to player error or good play by the opposition rather than a mark against the tactic or match engine. Other tweaks include lowering long shots for my midfield players simply because they have low stats for that.

On a side note, watching a full game seems more realistic than before, credit to the ME. I really feel like I'm making a difference when doing small things like talking to the press about the opposition pre-match or changing tactics/mentality in-game.

thanks mate :0

yeah I fully agree :) glad to see that its working for you and that you are enjoying watching the team play

keep me posted bud :) all the best

i guess we could try something like that raikan, thank you so much. but if its alot of work for you, i guess i could send more SS`s, from my teamtalks, training, individual training ( who i leave up to my assistant johan cruijff, exept the ones i want to train for another position etc ). there is one point im abit slpooy maybe, and thats on replying to other managers speaking about me, or my team in the media. i normally ignore them, i also sometimes ignore talking to the media ahead of games too.. ( im not a confronting person : ), should this have an effect on the squad? because sometimes i see squad morale drop for no reason.

also, i dont know if im the only one, or if its the ME but, their wingers/wide players ALLWAYS get past my fullbacks with no effort and is allways able to get the cross inside my box, wich very very often results in a goal!! and almost allways i outnumber them in my box, i can have both CB`s and maybe a fullback in the box and only one striker from oposition, and he scores! like 8 out of 10 times! ive tryed and make the FB mark oposition winger but its not working either. and a fast striker/AM will run straight through my CM`s and keep running through my CB`s and score, meening he passes 4 players effortlesly and scores, this isnt realistic at all.. Adebayor did this to me and his not very pacey player : )

I trust your tactic, i do, so it must be my managment wich is the problem.

-Do you allways do press conferances yourself?

-Do you allways reply to other managers addressing you in the media?

-If a player has a **** game, less that 6.0 rating, do you allways let him know after the game?

-About Fellaini, i see many sign him the first season with United ( love to see that happen in real life ) but i have problems with this guy! he gets very low rating in the BWM position, and he is very sensitive towards teamtalks etc, if i slam the team ( ive stopped using aggressive attitude when i speak ) he ALLWAYS gets "frustrated", any advice on this?

-Also, when addresing Rvp about a poor form, he allways gets ****** of, how do you deal with this?

Alot of questions here mate, so sorry.. If we decide to try the upload you mentioned, how would we do this? thanks again mate..

i guess we could try something like that raikan, thank you so much. but if its alot of work for you, i guess i could send more SS`s, from my teamtalks, training, individual training ( who i leave up to my assistant johan cruijff, exept the ones i want to train for another position etc ). there is one point im abit slpooy maybe, and thats on replying to other managers speaking about me, or my team in the media. i normally ignore them, i also sometimes ignore talking to the media ahead of games too.. ( im not a confronting person : ), should this have an effect on the squad? because sometimes i see squad morale drop for no reason

-Do you allways do press conferances yourself?

Yes I do, but only for big games!

-Do you allways reply to other managers addressing you in the media?

Yes mate, play mind games!

-If a player has a **** game, less that 6.0 rating, do you allways let him know after the game?

Yes, always, warning first then fines afterwards, start with one week for the first couple of times!

-About Fellaini, i see many sign him the first season with United ( love to see that happen in real life ) but i have problems with this guy! he gets very low rating in the BWM position, and he is very sensitive towards teamtalks etc, if i slam the team ( ive stopped using aggressive attitude when i speak ) he ALLWAYS gets "frustrated", any advice on this?

I had this problem with him as well, he is very temperamental, I sold him 6 months after singing him as I crapped on him for getting a red card, 2 in 5 games and we had a fall out, sold him for £34m to Spurs..
You can always retrain him to striker TM :P

-Also, when addresing Rvp about a poor form, he allways gets ****** of, how do you deal with this?

He is a big player with a big ego.. just apologize if you **** him off, I have done it several times..

Are you sure you have the latest patch mate? the crossing goals should not happen that often!

are you setting your wingers to tight man mark their wingers? if not, do that!

Yes, always, warning first then fines afterwards, start with one week for the first couple of times!

How do i interact with the players to warn them and then fines? :)

@Raikan
Have you already used Raikan&Fuss 433 tactic in Fm13? :)

Back