Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007 13.3.2 UPDATED TO LATEST PATCH!

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 984
  • Views Views 282K
I will bud, got the weekend off work so shall be on this 24/7! Didn't see that thread so will be reading that as i really am struggling with this one

tested against Sheffield United and Real Madrid (friendlies) games with Utd. worked really well, but i need to unthick playmaker as Rooney as nº 10 don't work very well. Should i switch him with RVP (striker atm)?

Going to use it against Arsenal away

What changes to the settings should I make if I want to play both Cisse and Ba at Newcastle?

How much do the Wingers need to score? I'm thinking of signing Anderson and retraining him to LW, but his finishing is really low.

Last edited:
start with the changes right away mate :)

who are you using upfront?

Currently using a mixture of Jelavic, Paloschi and Ademilson up top! I am Everton bear in mind ;)

Had a seriously bad run of form last night too, was more down to my own fault chopping and changing the formation for tough away games :( put it back to the original though and started winning again! Is there anything you would recommend to combat these games?

I have tried dropping the AMC to MCL and the MCL to DM but in all honesty i seem to get overrun since the new patch, worked fine before hand, is there another way i can go up against these teams? Maybe just dropping the AMC to MC? Different role or something maybe, AP?

Thanks for all your help mate! Much appreciated!

Meant to say Raikan, i am thinking of changes the Right Winger to a more "attacking role" as i have Willian there, just higher mentality, creative freedom etc, would this be detrimental to the tactic? It would only be the right winger i would be changes as i play him there, "the Willian role" :)

I'm sorry, i Understand FM13 is a different game. However, none of you're tactics seem to work, even with tweeks! However, one of the reasons this may be is you use all you're tactics for Manchester United (big teams!). For people like myself, who start with small teams, I would like to see a few examples with them. Because i'm pretty sure the most novice of players could win the league with Man Utd, without downloading a tactic.

I'm sorry, i Understand FM13 is a different game. However, none of you're tactics seem to work, even with tweeks! However, one of the reasons this may be is you use all you're tactics for Manchester United (big teams!). For people like myself, who start with small teams, I would like to see a few examples with them. Because i'm pretty sure the most novice of players could win the league with Man Utd, without downloading a tactic.

For smaller teams, the technical attributes are less important then the physical ones, so you should consider a direct 4-4-2, and not expect a plug and play to work, since these tactics use a lot of attributes in a single player, that smaller teams cannot afford.

Also, these tweaked tactic seem to work with teams like Stoke or Wolves, but with Darlington, Penafiel, Alcoron and so on should not be that easy

what do you guys do with a player like darren bent? just started a new season with united and played 3 games so far, drew first away too norwich, beat reading at home and lost away too villa, darren bent scored 2 against me like taking candy from a baby, all alone against my 4 defenders, never seen nothing like it, made messi look like a noob! anyway, crujiff tells me too mark him, so i make ferdinand mark him in his instructions, 2 mins after crujiff tells me that ferdinand is pulled out of position because hes marking bent? like, HUH!!?? so, what do you guys do?

I'm with Everton, wouldn't exactly call them a big team, doing very well with this tactic! You simply cannot expect to win every game in this years edition!

what do you guys do with a player like darren bent? just started a new season with united and played 3 games so far, drew first away too norwich, beat reading at home and lost away too villa, darren bent scored 2 against me like taking candy from a baby, all alone against my 4 defenders, never seen nothing like it, made messi look like a noob! anyway, crujiff tells me too mark him, so i make ferdinand mark him in his instructions, 2 mins after crujiff tells me that ferdinand is pulled out of position because hes marking bent? like, HUH!!?? so, what do you guys do?

I dont no if this will help you... But on the ops intructions screen i do all my things there like show there wingers onto wrong foot and hard tackling and if there midfielder is good i hard tackle and close down always.. And close all the defenders down... Maybe this might help also maybe do some def positioning in the training screen

Idk why but I just can't get this tactic to work. Does anyone else think when you start a fresh save, it always takes until like January for your team to get going? got 5 points from my first 5 games with Everton... just not good enough.

I'm with Everton, wouldn't exactly call them a big team, doing very well with this tactic! You simply cannot expect to win every game in this years edition!

Everton is a big team (kind of), im talking about the likes of Bradford etc. I played 20 games with Bradford with this tactic and won 2...

I can see where blue supporter comes from. Non of Raikens tactics work initially for me as I tend to go for lesser teams that aren't stacked with 15 attributes in each category for their player. But if I tweak the tactic to my liking I can get more out of it using Raiken's as a base for what I want and I can get it to work fine. Try a few tweeks where you see weaknesses and see what happens.

I can see where blue supporter comes from. Non of Raikens tactics work initially for me as I tend to go for lesser teams that aren't stacked with 15 attributes in each category for their player. But if I tweak the tactic to my liking I can get more out of it using Raiken's as a base for what I want and I can get it to work fine. Try a few tweeks where you see weaknesses and see what happens.

What kind of 'tweaks'? you talking about player marking, tight marking etc or more the sliders like long shots rarely, crossing often, maybe set the ST to poacher or DLF etc?

What kind of 'tweaks'? you talking about player marking, tight marking etc or more the sliders like long shots rarely, crossing often, maybe set the ST to poacher or DLF etc?

It says in the OP Luc020, to change the ST role to whichever suits your players. Have a look at your ST's preferred role upfront and change accordingly.

View attachment 284541View attachment 284542View attachment 284543View attachment 284544

started yet another save ( i never give up ) and heres how ive done so far.. not to good at all as you can see, again! i feel i brought in good players ( skipped fellaini this time, his too moody ) and getting in kyle walker by january.

as for training i have team cohession on high ( on general training ) and switch between defensive positioning and attacking movement, depending on oposition.

Ive been using the M&M for home games, and the AMC tactic for away games, defensive for tough games and controll for "easyer" away games.

I have to say, it doesent feel solid still. I conceed from all over the place, all types of goals! i still see i have all of my defenders in my box and still that one striker scores. in the 0-0 homegame against west ham, they where 18th and i prodused 6 shots, 1 on goal, after a full week on training attacking movement, i dont get it.. funny though, as you can see, squad morale is just fine even though the results are ****.. I also try and tweak the tactic during the games, such as go from controll to defensive if im 2-0 up for exampel but normally they still score.. i have even changed from the AMC tactic too M&M with no luck..

still clueless how to master this game, still helpless.. i simply have no idea! as you can see, i start of ok, then suddenly something happens, and it all goes too ****! and i have no idea what it is! i do all the things you guys recomend in here and still im ******...

Last edited:
View attachment 284541View attachment 284542View attachment 284543View attachment 284544

started yet another save ( i never give up ) and heres how ive done so far.. not to good at all as you can see, again! i feel i brought in good players ( skipped fellaini this time, his too moody ) and getting in kyle walker by january.

as for training i have team cohession on high ( on general training ) and switch between defensive positioning and attacking movement, depending on oposition.

Ive been using the M&M for home games, and the AMC tactic for away games, defensive for tough games and controll for "easyer" away games.

I have to say, it doesent feel solid still. I conceed from all over the place, all types of goals! i still see i have all of my defenders in my box and still that one striker scores. in the 0-0 homegame against west ham, they where 18th and i prodused 6 shots, 1 on goal, after a full week on training attacking movement, i dont get it..

still clueless how to master this game, still helpless.. i simply have no idea! as you can see, i start of ok, then suddenly something happens, and it all goes too ****! and i have no idea what it is! i do all the things you guys recomend in here and still im ******...

D@ve posted a guide further up the page Runeaa, i would try and follow that as regards OI's, i have tried it in the past two games, and i have scored 8, conceded 1. It definately helps mate! Give it a whirl, it may be what your looking for!

It says in the OP Luc020, to change the ST role to whichever suits your players. Have a look at your ST's preferred role upfront and change accordingly.

Yes I saw, was just wondering what 'tweaks' Thunderstruck spoke of, i.e how big they are. Wondering if it was just minor slider changes or something big like the way DC's mark etc.

Back