Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007 13.3.2 UPDATED TO LATEST PATCH!

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 984
  • Views Views 282K
cool, gonna try the OI`s out.. been leaving them too assistent so far.. cheers..

dont u think u overpayed that strooman dude? 20m for him seems abit steep... u culd put another 10 mill on top and get the world class ball winning mid (arturo Vidal) radja for 10-12m would also be a good choice. imo

Where can I download the tactic? I was wondering the instructions given to players. Thank you!

Thank you. I had not noticed that I had to click on the name of the tactic to download. ;)

Hi Raikan,

This tactic has been amazing so far, won the league with Arsenal! (Giroud is scoring for fun ATM!)Just a quick question, do you drop the LCM into DM and CAM into LCM on every away game (regardless of opponent)?

that strootman dude? you never heared of him? hehe.. well, there where other bidders aswell and i wanted the transfer to go through.. i payed 10 mill straight up and 10 mill over 48 months.. was fed up with fellaini so i wanted to try someone else..

by the way, i put general training on team cohession, but watch match prep do you guys use in pre season? i noticed that it takes extremely long for the tactic to get 100% fluid, it still wasnt in december, would it help to set the match prep training in pre season on tactic only?

I dont no if this will help you... But on the ops intructions screen i do all my things there like show there wingers onto wrong foot and hard tackling and if there midfielder is good i hard tackle and close down always.. And close all the defenders down... Maybe this might help also maybe do some def positioning in the training screen
View attachment 284567here you go dave you can see what i mean:)

by the way, i put general training on team cohession, but watch match prep do you guys use in pre season? i noticed that it takes extremely long for the tactic to get 100% fluid, it still wasnt in december, would it help to set the match prep training in pre season on tactic only?
i tend to have it on defending or defending set pieces mate:)

damm it, Rvp injuried for 6 months, how do i change the striker instructions/role to play wellbeck or hernandez? just poacher with same instructions?

Playing with Wisla Krakow in the polish league, sitting 2nd I have yet to lose any game however I win one and then draw one!
I can't keep a winning streak as of yet (I am predicted 3rd)
*Update lost my first game 1-3 home to Slask (they were 1st) !
the passing is amazing and some scores I achieved were great winning with 5 goals or more but hopefully when the tactic is fully fluid I will keep on winning! btw didn't buy or sell any players

View attachment 284605

This is a great alternativ to M`vila and Fellaini, 6.5 mill and doing really good! check him out!

He was great when celtic beat barca in champions league and has been linked to united in real life!

View attachment 284605

This is a great alternativ to M`vila and Fellaini, 6.5 mill and doing really good! check him out!

He was great when celtic beat barca in champions league and has been linked to united in real life!
Yep and cheap think he will be better in next fm or summer after jan patch. irl expect him to move in jan or end of season would love player like him at united:D

i agree craig, indeed. we need a "warrior" in our center midfield.

a issue i have at the moment, when Rvp got injuried for 6 months after season first match, i dont get the striker involved in the game. i have to use hernandez or wellbeck upfront as poachers but they get like 5.8-6.2 rating every game.. any ideas on how to change instructions when playing a poacher instead of Rvp as advanced forward? cheers..

i agree craig, indeed. we need a "warrior" in our center midfield.

a issue i have at the moment, when Rvp got injuried for 6 months after season first match, i dont get the striker involved in the game. i have to use hernandez or wellbeck upfront as poachers but they get like 5.8-6.2 rating every game.. any ideas on how to change instructions when playing a poacher instead of Rvp as advanced forward? cheers..
i sometimes unitick playmaker and set passing to mixed mate appart from that mate i dont usually do anything else.

Back