Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007 13.3.2 UPDATED TO LATEST PATCH!

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 984
  • Views Views 282K
Why i cant copy this tactic??? All the time i have some **** like "The file cannot by import" :///

Luc020 i have same problem using Liverpool. my team play good football but can't keep a lead and get trashed away from home.

think i am going to try the Might and Magic tactic that Rakian has on here to as i do like his tactics

Mmmm... Maybe put training on tactics.. but saying that if i can remember inmy 1st season it took quite a while for them to learn it lol
was nearly at end of 1st season and still same but not on game at min, maybe just a bad save or something:(

I have to say Raikan thank you for making this epic tactic the media prediction for Brighton & Hove was 10th place but i managed to win the Championship in my first season and the FA Cup and along the way i broke the record for most points in a championship season this is definately the best tactic i have used so far keep up the good work man cheers 8-|

Luc020 i have same problem using Liverpool. my team play good football but can't keep a lead and get trashed away from home.

think i am going to try the Might and Magic tactic that Rakian has on here to as i do like his tactics

Did you drop your CAM to the LCM position and drop your LCM into the DM position for away games? I also found the shouts to be very useful. Defensive also worked well for me.

Hello again Raikan!
Finished 2nd in the PL (4th season) and won Uefa cup as Southampton using a bit modified version of your tactic! managed to get one amazing wonderkid, so I would want to ask you with what instruction to play him. Thinking about TM, but I lack a good crossing wingers (can buy some tho). This is the kid:
View attachment 284705

My team seems to score a lot more from crosses since the patch, and my striker seems to be getting all of the goals. Any ideas why? Thanks :D

Just a quick update im doing well in my 2nd season with the Awesome Amc tactic.. Ive made the tweaks from my 1st season ie- Control startegy.. put the Amc passing to mixed and sometimes remove the tick in the play maker box.. changer the stricker role depending on which stricker i use... use the shouts from the OP.. and i also set OI before kick off ie Always close there defenders and full backs down... tight mark there striker and close down.. show wingers onto weaker foot and hard tackle also if there midfield is good i close down, hard tackle them.. Seems to be working for me as im unbeaten in prem n CL sofar... Only defeat wasto CITY in Com Shield but it was a dodgy own goal by Vidic:@..

Only thing is that RVPis picking up a lot of injurys ive asked him to quit international football and he quit.. Letsjust hope he gets some games or he gonna have to go at end of season lol.. But when he does play he plays good in the Amc role as that where ive retrained him lol

Or yes and im using a new tactic for my CC cup games its a 4-4-2 what im testing at moment for Raikan and its playing fine...good movement from my team... So its looking good Neil mate...

View attachment 284752View attachment 284753View attachment 284754View attachment 284755

Last edited:
I've been using your tactic lately this is my team if you dont mind seeing it. Photo Album - Imgur

I've tweaked the tactic to suit me, maybe I did it wrong, Rodrigo is my first choice to striker, I don't know if I should use him as Poacher or Complete Forward, at the moment I'm using him as poacher and I've set the Target Man to pass to space behind defensive line. I'm still missing a good Ball Winning Midfielder going to surpass it when I reach January, so far I'm 3rd place on Premier League.

D@ve, would you use those OI`s with any tactic or just the AMC one? im kinda messin around with the M&M tactic too, can i use the same OI`s with M&M?

View attachment 284849

this is just, wow, like, wow... and i have attacking movement as match prep.. i really have problems getting the striker involved in the game, im playing rooney upfront now, with kagawa sitting behind him, rooney is like 5.5-6.0 rating, no at all involved.. and ideas?

View attachment 284849

this is just, wow, like, wow... and i have attacking movement as match prep.. i really have problems getting the striker involved in the game, im playing rooney upfront now, with kagawa sitting behind him, rooney is like 5.5-6.0 rating, no at all involved.. and ideas?

Did you keep the strategy defensive in that game?

yes i did Mc, sunderland was 5th in the league, undefeated at home so i took no chances.. i wanted to use the M&M but had only rooney as fit striker.. but its all my strikers who cant perfrom in this position... Im using D@ve`s training setup now and im not producing alot of chances, no idea why.. also using his OI`s..

also, for some reason, even im soon in december, the tactic is far from fluid even though ive used team cohession up unthill now.. any idea why?

Last edited:
D@ve, would you use those OI`s with any tactic or just the AMC one? im kinda messin around with the M&M tactic too, can i use the same OI`s with M&M?

Yes as i use them with any tactic i create or use..

yes i did Mc, sunderland was 5th in the league, undefeated at home so i took no chances.. i wanted to use the M&M but had only rooney as fit striker.. but its all my strikers who cant perfrom in this position... Im using D@ve`s training setup now and im not producing alot of chances, no idea why.. also using his OI`s..

also, for some reason, even im soon in december, the tactic is far from fluid even though ive used team cohession up unthill now.. any idea why?

Not really sure mate, probably will take a while to get used to the formation etc.

Not sure why your not creating chances, i'm creating plenty using the same training set up, actually went on an unbeaten run too!

Runeaa I was going throught a patch where i was not creating much so ive changed my training to... General Training... Attacking- Very high and Match Prep...Def Positioning.

Which role and TM istructions give to Fredy Montero in this tactic?

Back