Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007 13.3.2 UPDATED TO LATEST PATCH!

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 984
  • Views Views 282K
View attachment 284999D@ve, do you use Raikan`s M&M tactic too?

* note : made the tweaks you suggested for the striker D@ve, hernandez scored a hat-trick away to tottenham, maybe the hardest game in premier league at the moment!!

cheers! you`re the man!

* edit : he scored 4!

Last edited:
View attachment 284999D@ve, do you use Raikan`s M&M tactic too?

* note : made the tweaks you suggested for the striker D@ve, hernandez scored a hat-trick away to tottenham, maybe the hardest game in premier league at the moment!!

cheers! you`re the man!

* edit : he scored 4!

Cheers mate...
No mate just been using The Awesome Amc tactic and using a new 4-4-2 tactic raikan is working on at moment but only used it in Capital One Cup...

All i do in away games is usually play defensive mate

Hi Raikan, I've always loved your tactics so was glad to see this tactic back as I had good success with it last year.

I'm playing with the mighty Everton atm but having mixed results. I went from beating Chelsea 2-0 away from home then losing to Swansea without a single shot on target. I know my players don't fit in exactly so tried to tweak it a little but as i said it's been mixed.

Do you have any suggestions? The only signing I've made was Hitzlsperger to add cover to the midfield.

View attachment 285153 Only 14 games into my first season with united, already this tactic has really mad a difference! Some of the football played can be... unreal. Nice work Raikan. Had some unfortunate results due to injures and fatigue, but overall the tactic works wonders bro!

tested against Sheffield United and Real Madrid (friendlies) games with Utd. worked really well, but i need to unthick playmaker as Rooney as nº 10 don't work very well. Should i switch him with RVP (striker atm)?

Going to use it against Arsenal away

nice mate :)

try leaving it as is (leave it ticked) make Rooney never run from deep, let him drop deeper, draw out more defenders to leave more space for RVP

Currently using a mixture of Jelavic, Paloschi and Ademilson up top! I am Everton bear in mind ;)

Had a seriously bad run of form last night too, was more down to my own fault chopping and changing the formation for tough away games :( put it back to the original though and started winning again! Is there anything you would recommend to combat these games?

I have tried dropping the AMC to MCL and the MCL to DM but in all honesty i seem to get overrun since the new patch, worked fine before hand, is there another way i can go up against these teams? Maybe just dropping the AMC to MC? Different role or something maybe, AP?

Thanks for all your help mate! Much appreciated!

try and play contain! but set your wingers to be really attacking, use clear ball to flanks, run with ball etc and try and exploit them on the counter..

you can do that as well mate :) drop to CM and set to B2B

Meant to say Raikan, i am thinking of changes the Right Winger to a more "attacking role" as i have Willian there, just higher mentality, creative freedom etc, would this be detrimental to the tactic? It would only be the right winger i would be changes as i play him there, "the Willian role" :)

no mate, try and use pass down right flank with these changes, see how effective it is :)

I'm sorry, i Understand FM13 is a different game. However, none of you're tactics seem to work, even with tweeks! However, one of the reasons this may be is you use all you're tactics for Manchester United (big teams!). For people like myself, who start with small teams, I would like to see a few examples with them. Because i'm pretty sure the most novice of players could win the league with Man Utd, without downloading a tactic.

hey bud,

I have said it before, I start off every year with United, make my Might and Magic tactic and my Awesome AMC tactics and play the game for around 3-5 seasons..

then I start playing with smaller teams and design specific tactics/approaches for them!

if you search all of my tactics you will see that I make good tactics for even the smallest teams in their respective leagues and win :)

if you want me to make a tactic for a specific smaller team you can ask me and I will do it for you, only next year though as I am taking a months holiday in the next 2 weeks

what do you guys do with a player like darren bent? just started a new season with united and played 3 games so far, drew first away too norwich, beat reading at home and lost away too villa, darren bent scored 2 against me like taking candy from a baby, all alone against my 4 defenders, never seen nothing like it, made messi look like a noob! anyway, crujiff tells me too mark him, so i make ferdinand mark him in his instructions, 2 mins after crujiff tells me that ferdinand is pulled out of position because hes marking bent? like, HUH!!?? so, what do you guys do?

never do that! always set to NEVER tight Mark and DO NOT close down! just show to WEAKER foot and HARD tackling

even if Ferdinand was being pulled out, you still have your other CB to deal with danger and your FB.. but setting the CB to man mark completely negates the above which is imperative to use against quick strikers like Bent, Walcot, Neymar etc etc...

Hi Raikan,

This tactic has been amazing so far, won the league with Arsenal! (Giroud is scoring for fun ATM!)Just a quick question, do you drop the LCM into DM and CAM into LCM on every away game (regardless of opponent)?

awesome mate :)

I never do, but for smaller teams it is a good idea

Idk why but I just can't get this tactic to work. Does anyone else think when you start a fresh save, it always takes until like January for your team to get going? got 5 points from my first 5 games with Everton... just not good enough.

hey bud,

there are a few people who are struggling with the game at the moment, and it is not the tactics that is the problem..

tactics on Fm13 only account for about 25% of a good season, good results! Fm12 was about 75% down to tactics..

really try and get into the game, its no longer plug and play..

by the way, i put general training on team cohession, but watch match prep do you guys use in pre season? i noticed that it takes extremely long for the tactic to get 100% fluid, it still wasnt in december, would it help to set the match prep training in pre season on tactic only?

exactly what craig said, mine is always on defending and then defending set pieces..

damm it, Rvp injuried for 6 months, how do i change the striker instructions/role to play wellbeck or hernandez? just poacher with same instructions?

as craig said, but UNTICK hold up ball :)

Playing with Wisla Krakow in the polish league, sitting 2nd I have yet to lose any game however I win one and then draw one!
I can't keep a winning streak as of yet (I am predicted 3rd)
*Update lost my first game 1-3 home to Slask (they were 1st) !
the passing is amazing and some scores I achieved were great winning with 5 goals or more but hopefully when the tactic is fully fluid I will keep on winning! btw didn't buy or sell any players

give it time mate :) the fluidity of tactics take around 6 months on Fm13

i agree craig, indeed. we need a "warrior" in our center midfield.

a issue i have at the moment, when Rvp got injuried for 6 months after season first match, i dont get the striker involved in the game. i have to use hernandez or wellbeck upfront as poachers but they get like 5.8-6.2 rating every game.. any ideas on how to change instructions when playing a poacher instead of Rvp as advanced forward? cheers..

set pass into space for TM settings and exploit middle shout

I can see where blue supporter comes from. Non of Raikens tactics work initially for me as I tend to go for lesser teams that aren't stacked with 15 attributes in each category for their player. But if I tweak the tactic to my liking I can get more out of it using Raiken's as a base for what I want and I can get it to work fine. Try a few tweeks where you see weaknesses and see what happens.

see below:

I have to say Raikan thank you for making this epic tactic the media prediction for Brighton & Hove was 10th place but i managed to win the Championship in my first season and the FA Cup and along the way i broke the record for most points in a championship season this is definately the best tactic i have used so far keep up the good work man cheers 8-|

284684d1353777706-awesome-amc%99-raikan007-npower-championship_-overview-stages.png

Hello again Raikan!
Finished 2nd in the PL (4th season) and won Uefa cup as Southampton using a bit modified version of your tactic! managed to get one amazing wonderkid, so I would want to ask you with what instruction to play him. Thinking about TM, but I lack a good crossing wingers (can buy some tho). This is the kid:

Back