Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007 13.3.2 UPDATED TO LATEST PATCH!

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 984
  • Views Views 282K
Everton is a big team (kind of), im talking about the likes of Bradford etc. I played 20 games with Bradford with this tactic and won 2...

I can see where blue supporter comes from. Non of Raikens tactics work initially for me as I tend to go for lesser teams that aren't stacked with 15 attributes in each category for their player. But if I tweak the tactic to my liking I can get more out of it using Raiken's as a base for what I want and I can get it to work fine. Try a few tweeks where you see weaknesses and see what happens.

see below:

I have to say Raikan thank you for making this epic tactic the media prediction for Brighton & Hove was 10th place but i managed to win the Championship in my first season and the FA Cup and along the way i broke the record for most points in a championship season this is definately the best tactic i have used so far keep up the good work man cheers 8-|

284684d1353777706-awesome-amc%99-raikan007-npower-championship_-overview-stages.png

Hello again Raikan!
Finished 2nd in the PL (4th season) and won Uefa cup as Southampton using a bit modified version of your tactic! managed to get one amazing wonderkid, so I would want to ask you with what instruction to play him. Thinking about TM, but I lack a good crossing wingers (can buy some tho). This is the kid:

My team seems to score a lot more from crosses since the patch, and my striker seems to be getting all of the goals. Any ideas why? Thanks :D

the wingers are set to play hug touchline and cross often with your striker set as the TM :) that is why mate..

why does it sound like you are complaining about it lol :P

I've been using your tactic lately this is my team if you dont mind seeing it. Photo Album - Imgur

I've tweaked the tactic to suit me, maybe I did it wrong, Rodrigo is my first choice to striker, I don't know if I should use him as Poacher or Complete Forward, at the moment I'm using him as poacher and I've set the Target Man to pass to space behind defensive line. I'm still missing a good Ball Winning Midfielder going to surpass it when I reach January, so far I'm 3rd place on Premier League.

nice squad mate :)

poacher, untick HOLD UP BALL :)

yeah you do need one mate, you have lots of attacking options! Cirigliano is one of my favourite mids :P

View attachment 284849

this is just, wow, like, wow... and i have attacking movement as match prep.. i really have problems getting the striker involved in the game, im playing rooney upfront now, with kagawa sitting behind him, rooney is like 5.5-6.0 rating, no at all involved.. and ideas?

dude, I am sorry.. I do not know what I can do..

have you tried creating your own tactic?

View attachment 284999D@ve, do you use Raikan`s M&M tactic too?

* note : made the tweaks you suggested for the striker D@ve, hernandez scored a hat-trick away to tottenham, maybe the hardest game in premier league at the moment!!

cheers! you`re the man!

* edit : he scored 4!

now thats how you do it! well done!

nice work D@ve as well!

Hi Raikan, I've always loved your tactics so was glad to see this tactic back as I had good success with it last year.

I'm playing with the mighty Everton atm but having mixed results. I went from beating Chelsea 2-0 away from home then losing to Swansea without a single shot on target. I know my players don't fit in exactly so tried to tweak it a little but as i said it's been mixed.

Do you have any suggestions? The only signing I've made was Hitzlsperger to add cover to the midfield.

cheers mate, thank you :)

switch to control or attacking mate, use shouts that can exploit your opp formation and players..

if they have rubbish fullbacks, set the passing down both flanks, use shouts like:

exploit flanks, run at defence, pump ball into box, play wider

View attachment 285153 Only 14 games into my first season with united, already this tactic has really mad a difference! Some of the football played can be... unreal. Nice work Raikan. Had some unfortunate results due to injures and fatigue, but overall the tactic works wonders bro!

nice mate :0 well done!

yeah, I have lost a couple as well mate, its realistic, we cannot expect to win them all :)

Raikan you are honestly the Tactic god :D .. I thought i won't find a tactic which fits my team (Hamburger SV) .. But with your Awesome AMC .. It is even nice to watch .. And i've been complaining about the ME . I love the tactic . Cheers !!!!!
Beister on the right..
Ilicevic on the left ..
Van der Vaart AMC ...
Badelj Ball winning Midfielder ( he is awesome) .
And i bought Ruben Yttegaard Jensen for the Deep lying Playmaker Position.

Again ... Cheers

Raikan you are honestly the Tactic god :D .. I thought i won't find a tactic which fits my team (Hamburger SV) .. But with your Awesome AMC .. It is even nice to watch .. And i've been complaining about the ME . I love the tactic . Cheers !!!!!
Beister on the right..
Ilicevic on the left ..
Van der Vaart AMC ...
Badelj Ball winning Midfielder ( he is awesome) .
And i bought Ruben Yttegaard Jensen for the Deep lying Playmaker Position.

Again ... Cheers

absolute pleasure mate :) really glad it is working well for you :)

feel free to post SS etc, have a great day

Raikan, previously I used a version of your 'Might and Magic' tactic, made some tweaks etc and used it reasonably well with Everton for 2 years, finishing 7th and 6th for the first 2 years.

Now into the 3rd season and I am 16th! I decided to change tactics (this is probably why) and used your 'Awesome AMC' which was fantastic for me in pre-season but it's dreadful now.

I wil post screenshots when I get home.

I have some excellent players as well, I have Chiellini from Juve as a centre back, as well as Ashley Williams and Jagielka, with Duffy as back up.

My midfield is full of depth, I have Tom Cleverly, Felipe Anderson, Scott Parker, Lee Cattermole, Ross Barkley etc

As for AMCs I have Wellington Nem, Pjanic etc

So frustrated.

Raikan, previously I used a version of your 'Might and Magic' tactic, made some tweaks etc and used it reasonably well with Everton for 2 years, finishing 7th and 6th for the first 2 years.

Now into the 3rd season and I am 16th! I decided to change tactics (this is probably why) and used your 'Awesome AMC' which was fantastic for me in pre-season but it's dreadful now.

I wil post screenshots when I get home.

I have some excellent players as well, I have Chiellini from Juve as a centre back, as well as Ashley Williams and Jagielka, with Duffy as back up.

My midfield is full of depth, I have Tom Cleverly, Felipe Anderson, Scott Parker, Lee Cattermole, Ross Barkley etc

As for AMCs I have Wellington Nem, Pjanic etc

So frustrated.

really sorry to hear that mate.. what happened?

Absolutely no idea. It's been since the new patch update.

I do my match prep, adjust my team accordingly etc and I just can't seem to get a win. We concede late goals and I think the board are losing patience with me. Obviously morale is low, I've had a few team meetings and it improves slightly but we're still very poor.

I will persevere and hopefully it will improve.

see below:

I can see where blue supporter comes from. Non of Raikens tactics work initially for me as I tend to go for lesser teams that aren't stacked with 15 attributes in each category for their player. But if I tweak the tactic to my liking I can get more out of it using Raiken's as a base for what I want and I can get it to work fine. Try a few tweeks where you see weaknesses and see what happens.

I apologize for the misunderstanding, I never meant they never work for all lesser teams just not for me when I'm using them, I wish they did, but alas not many tactics do.

Raikan: What kind of match prep do you use when the league starts? Using team cohesion right now as generall training during my pre-season with high workload, but now sure what to use as match prep?
Should i as the OP says stick with this during the whole season and just change to attack movement when facing a opponent i should win against (booth home & away) and def. positioning when facing a better opponent (booth home & away)?

cheers

no mate, try and use pass down right flank with these changes, see how effective it is :)

Don't think i am going to risk it now mate, Paloschi is on fire to be quite honest, scored basically a goal a game last year(changing nothing) and has 4 in 2 so far this season! Will leave as is until things dry up, then i will implement the changes suggested.

Thanks for answering anyway mate!

ey Raikan, i just signed Llorente on a free, how to i implement him into this tactic? play him as TM and have passes to him as mixed/ or to head? you change anything in the instructions?

I hope im able to play Rooney as Dlp ( not doin great so far, been training for this position since i started the save ), Rvp as AM and Llorente as TM up front, and then be able to put Chicarito on as sub as poacher to open up games.. what u think?

This seems truly an awesome tactic.

Since Ive used it with Olympiacos (Greece) I have not lost yet though I keep getting messages during matches from my idiot assistant that we should consider telling the players to play more directly!. Though I must say I understand him as the tactic mostly results in passing the ball around without any forward thrust (perhaps you' ll rename it the Arsenal tactic!:P) it seems to really stop the opposition from playing successful through balls.

Best of all was using it against Man City in the first knockout stage. Turning it into counter and using the shouts drop deeper, stand off opponents and play narrower I managed to win over 2 ties 3-1 at home and 1-2 away.

So thank you!!!!

Having beaten Man City as above I then managed to beat SLB (who in FM 2013 are quite overrated) 1-0 at home before losing 3-0 away. In the first match I used play narrower and dropped deeper shouts whereas the second match I started exactly as I started vs Man City but then (when I was losing 2-0) I used other tactics.

Generally speaking the tactic is quite good especially if you take it as a basis and then tailor make it to your save /opponent.

Makes a change from my usual 424 direct wing attack overload tactic.

Ill try your might and magic tactic next (though my experience with it in FM 2012 was not too good).

Back