Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007 13.3.2 UPDATED TO LATEST PATCH!

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 984
  • Views Views 282K
ey Raikan, i just signed Llorente on a free, how to i implement him into this tactic? play him as TM and have passes to him as mixed/ or to head? you change anything in the instructions?

I hope im able to play Rooney as Dlp ( not doin great so far, been training for this position since i started the save ), Rvp as AM and Llorente as TM up front, and then be able to put Chicarito on as sub as poacher to open up games.. what u think?

set him as TM and leave as is :) it should be set to play to Mixed and have the ST as the TM :)

Llorente is on fire for me using this tactic and my new Winger TM tactic..

Having beaten Man City as above I then managed to beat SLB (who in FM 2013 are quite overrated) 1-0 at home before losing 3-0 away. In the first match I used play narrower and dropped deeper shouts whereas the second match I started exactly as I started vs Man City but then (when I was losing 2-0) I used other tactics.

Generally speaking the tactic is quite good especially if you take it as a basis and then tailor make it to your save /opponent.

Makes a change from my usual 424 direct wing attack overload tactic.

Ill try your might and magic tactic next (though my experience with it in FM 2012 was not too good).

cool bud, the defending on this is quite sound which makes a good basis for attack!

I honestly leave the tactic as is and is doing extremely well, with the little tweak here and there but nothing much really!

The M&M is going to be updated within the course of next week, I have not used it once this season on my save as the two I am using (this one and my new TM Winger tactic) are working a right charm

you can try the DM version.. it seems to be working even better on the new patch as is this which is great :)

im curious about that aswell.. as i tried soo many tactics to bring success to arsenal soo far nothing work as i wished... its like 3-4 wins then home loose 0-3 to norwich then beat away chelsea loose home wigan 0-2 i dont wanna blame the tact as it seemed to work for many ppl with even lower clubs but as for arsenal for me unfortunetly hasnt worked :(

hey bud, many people have had

I'm trying to emulate how Everton play in real life using this tactic. I would like to try and use Fellaini as the AMC but I need him deeper at the moment till i get a replacement. I've AMR (Mirallas) an Inside Forward to Cut Inside, and AML (Pienaar) an Advanced playmaker to also cut inside, plus made Baines more attacking. I've also put my AMC (Osman) on support duty leaving Jelavic to score most of the goals. I don't know if this is gonna ruin the tactic but I just thought the way it is set up doesn't suit my team exactly. Do you think that would work?

sounds decent mate, hows it coming?

also, make the TM to Fellaini and set run from deep often to get him into the box...

@Raikan,
Hello again, mate!
I decided to start a new game again with Southampton! My older safe was the one I started since the beta and I want a new try, now after all the fixing and my better understanding of the game! I want to have 1 4-4-2 tactic (just for the idea, not like I'm some kind of fan..) and again this AMC based one. I made few amazing signings before the first season! (Welington Nem, Yttergard Jenssen, Ostrzolek (really like him), Danny Willson (on loan from L-pool) and most amazingly - Jan Kirchoff!)

Also I would like to ask you, do you believe View attachment 285376
has the quality to back-up Ricky in front?

very nice mate :)

keep me updated!

um, for a season or so yeah mate, I do not see why not! nothing special but decent stats for a TM

Hi raikan. What sort of tweaks would you suggest if one were to implement this tactic for Leeds? One needs to strengthen the midfield, I know, but would you still suggest using PM/TM if your AMC isnt anything special?

drop the CML to DM and the AMC to CM :)

play counter/attacking and get in quick wingers

Hey Raikan, This tactic is GOD. I thought I might try my own tactic for a change when FM13 came out, succeeded okay, but gave up because of all the game flaws kept making me lose. (this was before update) Came back to find it has been updated and my tactics are rubbish now, can't score, but never get scored past lol. Used this one last years and it worked wonders, thought I would give it ago again, and after a few tweaks here and there, it is amazing. Played 10 games in the PL so far, W L1 D0, only loss came at Stamford Bridge, and I have been without RVP since the first game, broken leg :'( Welbeck has stepped up though. Have the best goals for, and goals against, and for once in Fm, I am getting goals from everywhere, not just my strikers. Anyway just wanted to say thanks, doing an awesome job man, can't wait for more from you :) Here are some SS:
View attachment 285648View attachment 285649View attachment 285650View attachment 285651View attachment 285652

Rooney has been a beast just behind the striker, Gareth Bale, just WOW, and De Gea has 7 Clean Sheets in 12 games :) Only conceded 4 in 9 games :)
Here is my Manchester United Story http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot.../109230-war-manchester-taking-back-title.html Would love for people to follow it, need advice here and there about improving it, only just started.
congrats mate :) I will check out your story now bud

cool bud, the defending on this is quite sound which makes a good basis for attack!

I honestly leave the tactic as is and is doing extremely well, with the little tweak here and there but nothing much really!

The M&M is going to be updated within the course of next week, I have not used it once this season on my save as the two I am using (this one and my new TM Winger tactic) are working a right charm

you can try the DM version.. it seems to be working even better on the new patch as is this which is great :)

The awesome amc tactic, I find tends to work better as is if you are the better team. If not then usually hassle and sometimes play narrower seem to do the trick.

But it IS rather boring as, while it does shut opponents down, it results in very few cccs per match.

Mach Prep, team cohesion until start of season.

Then what?

I ask asI am not great at this game, I did really well in fm11 and fm 12 but this version is a lot harder, I play as Sunderland and really struggle. I read people say its more realistic but its too hard for me at the moment. The FLC verson isn't fun as it feels like a co out. Any advice on team talks or a link? I try to stay calm in all mine as very rarely get negative feedback but it doesn't seem to get a response at half time. If I go assertive or aggressive they cry lots. Waaaaah tye stuff.

Hiya.. When season starts i changegeneral training to defending and match prep to attacking movement... Alsoi got assertive team talks at home in games i should win and at half time if there playing rubbish.. and either calm or passionate away.. tell them to do if for fans mate

View attachment 285799Right so this is my transfer budget for the coming season which is my 3rd... Ive sold Welbeck £18.25mil to Wolves and Carrick £5.75mil to Newcastle and hoping to sell RVP and Kagawa...

So-Far ive purchasedView attachment 285800 for a total £58mil... £33mil upfront and £25mil over 48months.. Also after Falco,Krul,Jadson and Hulk..

Also my D.O.F signed me thisregen for £1.6milView attachment 285801View attachment 285802..

If i get all the lads im after this season my team should look like this..

GK- De Gea/Krul
DR- Rafeal/Fernandez(regen)
DL- Alaba/Fabio
DC- Jones/Smalling
DC- Vidic/Dede(got last Janurary for £25mil)
MC- Rooney/Holtby
MC-Fellaini/Jadson/Santiago(regen)
AMR- Valencia/Hulk
AML- Bale/Neymar
AMC- Gotze/Isco
ST- Falco/Liorente/Chicharito

Also got Ademilson,Henriquez,Willian and Daehil and some good regens and a few more kids im gonna play in cup games and hopefully develope and loan out

View attachment 285799Right so this is my transfer budget for the coming season which is my 3rd... Ive sold Welbeck £18.25mil to Wolves and Carrick £5.75mil to Newcastle and hoping to sell RVP and Kagawa...

So-Far ive purchasedView attachment 285800 for a total £58mil... £33mil upfront and £25mil over 48months.. Also after Falco,Krul,Jadson and Hulk..

Also my D.O.F signed me thisregen for £1.6milView attachment 285801View attachment 285802..

If i get all the lads im after this season my team should look like this..

GK- De Gea/Krul
DR- Rafeal/Fernandez(regen)
DL- Alaba/Fabio
DC- Jones/Smalling
DC- Vidic/Dede(got last Janurary for £25mil)
MC- Rooney/Holtby
MC-Fellaini/Jadson/Santiago(regen)
AMR- Valencia/Hulk
AML- Bale/Neymar
AMC- Gotze/Isco
ST- Falco/Liorente/Chicharito

Also got Ademilson,Henriquez,Willian and Daehil and some good regens and a few more kids im gonna play in cup games and hopefully develope and loan out

You're team looks really awesome. That regen looks like he'll turn out quality too.
Out of curiosity who is your D.O.F?

You're team looks really awesome. That regen looks like he'll turn out quality too.
Out of curiosity who is your D.O.F?

Frank Arnesen mate i only let him do these jobsView attachment 285886

Andhere are some SS of the regens ihave the enhlish guys came throught the ranks at OTView attachment 285879View attachment 285887View attachment 285885View attachment 285884View attachment 285883View attachment 285882View attachment 285881View attachment 285880View attachment 285888

Thanks Dave, really appreciate that. I've been trying a few different D.O.F's and to be honest they have always signed awful players. I think I may have been unlucky mostly but I think I had them set wrong responsibilities wise, so big help in clearing that up for me.

Thanks again.

Last edited:
Thanks Dave, really appreciate that. I've been tryign a few different D.O.F's and to be honest they have always signed awful players. I think I may have been unlucky mostly but I think I had them set wrong responsibilities wise, so big help in clearing that up for me.

Thanks again.

No problem ill help where i can

View attachment 285918View attachment 285919View attachment 285920View attachment 285921Right started new save now after trying nearly every tactic out there and this is by FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR the bets one! Have just started my long term save and this is how its going so far, great work raikon keep it up mate:wub: and great work d@ve for testing and advice on tactic:D

Which tactic you using mate?? And hope you have as much joy and sucsess as me mate... Keep us informed

Back