Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007 13.3.2 UPDATED TO LATEST PATCH!

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 984
  • Views Views 282K
Am using the AMC tactic matee which one you using?

Same mate i just dothe tweaksthat i said earlier in the thread when i did my end of 2nd season update also gonna try and use Raikans new TM 4-4-2 tactic.. Its on page 34 #340 on the Man Utd guide thread mate... Take a look

Same mate i just dothe tweaksthat i said earlier in the thread when i did my end of 2nd season update also gonna try and use Raikans new TM 4-4-2 tactic.. Its on page 34 #340 on the Man Utd guide thread mate... Take a look
Cheers mate will have a look tomorrow mate just beat swansea away and spanked newcastle at home 7-1:D rooney and fellaini running the show in CM!

Cheers mate will have a look tomorrow mate just beat swansea away and spanked newcastle at home 7-1:D rooney and fellaini running the show in CM!

Them 2 are good like as they have been my 1st choice midfield for 2 seasons mate. Ive signed Gotzefor the Amc role an Hulk for the Amr mate

Them 2 are good like as they have been my 1st choice midfield for 2 seasons mate. Ive signed Gotzefor the Amc role an Hulk for the Amr mate
Agree mate fellaini 4 goals in 4 so far and roo is an assist machine, same for gotze 4 in 4:wub:

Any idea where you first posted these tips for your united career? Tempted to try this!

ok..
I'm in my second season with Man Utd this season I have tried out the Amazing AMC and for the first 14 games was disappointed I was dominating possession in games but drawing and losing games I shouldn't be, having read more on here and now taken in the depth of the new game I have taken on board the tweaks you need to make. since doing this I have won my last 6 matches with the only disappointing performance being a scraped 2-1 win at home to a championship side in the cup.
I have started moving to attacking mentality for games against weaker teams, control for tricky away games and defensive for the big games, I also now rotate the role of the striker and use the advice given above.

one question with the tactic, is there any movement on the role of the AMc in the formation? could i use him as a AP rather than AMC in some games?

im struggling to get the AMC position to work guys, the players get really low ratings, score very few goals and dont have too many assists either.. i have Kagawa, Rvp ( retrained ), Wellington Nem, Julian Draxler and illkay Gundogan ( from dortmund ) for this position and they all should be great there but noone seem too perform.. also i dont feel that Llorente is really shining in the TM striker position.. any pointers gentlemen? also hernandez is not doing great at poacher/with targetman ticked off.. any ideas?

just started 2nd season by the way, did you guys do any changes/tweaks from 1st too 2nd season?

* won premier league and capitol one cup 1st season, lost fa cup final to chelsea.
won premier league on goal difference, haha! screw you ******!!! : )

im struggling to get the AMC position to work guys, the players get really low ratings, score very few goals and dont have too many assists either.. i have Kagawa, Rvp ( retrained ), Wellington Nem, Julian Draxler and illkay Gundogan ( from dortmund ) for this position and they all should be great there but noone seem too perform.. also i dont feel that Llorente is really shining in the TM striker position.. any pointers gentlemen? also hernandez is not doing great at poacher/with targetman ticked off.. any ideas?

just started 2nd season by the way, did you guys do any changes/tweaks from 1st too 2nd season?

* won premier league and capitol one cup 1st season, lost fa cup final to chelsea.

Try getting someone Spanish players in the CAM position ;) Isco and Cazorla are absolute beasts for me in that position :) For me I just left the striker role alone, and Giroud is scoring tons of goals. As Llorente is similar to Giroud, I would try the preset role for Llorente :D

I'm scoring lots of goals, and doing relatively okay in the league, but I'm conceding a lot of goals with this tactic. Something like 1.8 per match in PL and even more in Europe. I'm Liverpool, starting back line of Enrique, Coates, Agger, Johnson, with Lucas in the DM spot. I'm conceding goals even when I invert the midfield so Lucas is in the deep holding spot and the style is set to defending.

My training is on Defending, high intensity, I'm using the OI Dave posted, close down defenders, weak foot wingers, tight marking and close down on strikers, midfield creators close down and hard tackle. Not sure what I'm missing. Just took back to back 1-4s away at Juventus and Tottenham.

Can say this awesome tactic so far i played FM 2013, but need to d something about the conceedng goals :)

H i jimmy mate you must try this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!View attachment 285952
:wub:

Yeah I've been reading you and D@ve's posts and your results are very encouraging. I know usually with Raikan's tactics you need to do a lot of man management and tweaking of tactics from game to game.

What do I need to do with this that isn't already mentioned in the op? and when do I switch from "control" , "attack" , "defend" ?

Last edited:
View attachment 285918View attachment 285919View attachment 285920View attachment 285921Right started new save now after trying nearly every tactic out there and this is by FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR the bets one! Have just started my long term save and this is how its going so far, great work raikon keep it up mate:wub: and great work d@ve for testing and advice on tactic:D

there we go, thats what I am talking about Craig :)

now, just remember that you need to keep your players on their toes.. otherwise you will start losing games no matter which tactic..

so be proactive and keep up the great work :)

Try to untick playmaker :) Had the same problem but I unticked playmaker and kagawa is on fire in the AMC role for me now :)

drop the CM and play as AP

I'm scoring lots of goals, and doing relatively okay in the league, but I'm conceding a lot of goals with this tactic. Something like 1.8 per match in PL and even more in Europe. I'm Liverpool, starting back line of Enrique, Coates, Agger, Johnson, with Lucas in the DM spot. I'm conceding goals even when I invert the midfield so Lucas is in the deep holding spot and the style is set to defending.

My training is on Defending, high intensity, I'm using the OI Dave posted, close down defenders, weak foot wingers, tight marking and close down on strikers, midfield creators close down and hard tackle. Not sure what I'm missing. Just took back to back 1-4s away at Juventus and Tottenham.

reload the tactic as is mate ;) start it from fresh! play Suarez as Treq or AF and drop the AMC to CM and play Gerrard as the B2B mid who will arrive late and push forward with Lucas/Allen next to him controlling the game

ok..
I'm in my second season with Man Utd this season I have tried out the Amazing AMC and for the first 14 games was disappointed I was dominating possession in games but drawing and losing games I shouldn't be, having read more on here and now taken in the depth of the new game I have taken on board the tweaks you need to make. since doing this I have won my last 6 matches with the only disappointing performance being a scraped 2-1 win at home to a championship side in the cup.
I have started moving to attacking mentality for games against weaker teams, control for tricky away games and defensive for the big games, I also now rotate the role of the striker and use the advice given above.

one question with the tactic, is there any movement on the role of the AMc in the formation? could i use him as a AP rather than AMC in some games?

nice mate :)

well done! yes mate, you can drop him to the MC position as well

The awesome amc tactic, I find tends to work better as is if you are the better team. If not then usually hassle and sometimes play narrower seem to do the trick.

But it IS rather boring as, while it does shut opponents down, it results in very few cccs per match.

yeah mate, of course, if you have better players any tactic would work better..

I get quite a few, check Craigs results and I assure you he is creating at least 4 a game..

Back