Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007 13.3.2 UPDATED TO LATEST PATCH!

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 984
  • Views Views 282K
UPDATE

PLEASE READ THE OP AGAIN, I HAVE UPLOADED THE NEWER SHORT PASSING/CONTROL VERSION AND UPDATED THE OP WITH RESULTS AND SHOUTS...

YOU CAN EITHER MAKE THE CHANGES YOURSELF AS INDICATED ON POST #401 (SEE SCREENSHOT AS WELL) OR DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC.

Thanks

It seems that as with every other tactic in the game that I've tried the same thing happens, I take the lead, miss loads of 1v1s to extend that lead then in the dying the other team score 1 or 2 goals, usually through being able to run unchallenged to the near post and then beating keeper at near post and the 3 points are lost. Sick of it to be honest. Some call it realism but it isn't realistic that 1v1s are missed so often. Steven Fletcher may not be the greatest ever striker but he is not so bad as to miss 4 or 5 1v1s per game.The goals scored at near post are not realisitic either. Maybe its real when you use Man Utd and still win game 3-1 despite shocking match engine nonsense but its relegation and sack when you pick an honest team.

hey bud, what patch are you on?

this is also not really the place to complain about the ME problems mate :) I know its not perfect yet, believe me, but it will be sorted out soon, I can assure you SI are busy with it..

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ical-help/107554-fm13-bug-me-flaw-thread.html

hey Jimmy :)

I have a set of 3 tactics I use and rotate, depending on opposition and depending on home or away.. I can send you all three if you like which you can extract and plug in..

the one is this AMC tactic, the other is my new TM winger tactic that probably should only be used if you have a big tall striker like Llorente (you can implement this in the 2nd season if you offer for Llorente in Jan)

the third is Raikan007's Park the Minibus tactic that I created for my away game against Real in the semi's of the ECL, I conceded a really stupid goal in the 91st minute but it kept them out and hit them on the counter quite nicely, and was only like 25% fluid as I had just created it..

The edits that D@ve and others made is mentioned in the OP already, just the unticking of the HOLD UP BALL box needs to be removed from the tactic uploaded here and of course the strikers role needs to be changed depending on who are you are playing with upfront!

Rooney - CF - Attack
Van Perise - AF, Treq or CF - Attack
Welbeck - Poacher
Hernandez - AF - Attack or Poacher

you need to set training every week, you must get into a habit after each game, going and setting your training up for the next week or two!

follow the Angels guide as well and really take your time in setting the squad up, playing and setting friendlies, set easier games after harder games so you can beat them like 6:0 and get the morale up before the start of the season! (always end your pre-season with the easiest team you can play against)

I would try the new tweak I mentioned above after the has become pretty fluid with the tactic and see how it goes,especially when playing against teams that park the bus at home!

good luck and I wish you all the best :)

Bro can send ur 3 set of tactics to me? would like to test it on my man utd save
thanks alot bro

User comments

Other users comments who are not members:

Craig Groves · The boss at Owner at East Leeds PC'sGreat tactic.Top of the league with Leeds.

Emmanuel SemahegneGreat tactic 12 matches in and my chelsea team were 16th now they are 3rd and I'm in february.

Marek Lovichlol this is AWESOME tactic? I play 361 Sunderland finished 5th first season only brought Katsouranis second season I'm on the way to win Premier League : ) that is Awesome. ive beaten Chelsea two times Man City once United two times and other big teams with no problem at all. I don't know yet if I want to share it but maybe I decide to.

Vidar Olav Jupskås · Top Commenter · Kontaktlærer at Sjønnhaug SkoleThis might be a good tactic... but honestly... winning with Man Utd in this game is easier than sleeping... the game is very biased in the beginning for the top clubs... so if you can prove some results with a team that is a challenge i´m going to try it out.

um as easy as you might think mate.. not sure if you have actually played Fm13.. (I know he cannot read this lol)

Brandon Digges · Ballston Spa, New YorkWas looking for a good AMC tactic! The results for Man Utd are impressive- 15 won 5 drn with awesome GD -but I'd still like to see how this works for a smaller club. I'm going to boot it up for Leeds and see how they do. Let you know.

The latest patch if it downloads automatically through steam, fact is that I play with sunderland, its my team, even if I get offered Barcelona job I'd turn it down but quite frankly the element of realism you and others refer to is far from real. No matter what level of a football a centre half deosn't just refuse to face the ball, doesn't just refuse to chase a playeror even attempt to get near him. In no level of football does he just stand there with the ball at his feet not clearing it. It doesn't happen on a playground. The stratergy system doens't work at a level with lower teams. I can change to defensive for last 10mins and still the opposition scores the worst gola in living memeory. Every game.

So I pick Man Utd, I have zero affinity wiht them so really don't care but I play fist 5 games of season using a 4-4-2 as defined by the game, everything set to default, no tweaks, no shouts just the default 4-4-2 and I win all my first 5 games before I get bored with using a different team.

The problem is that rather than having a game where better players do great things we have a systme where lesser teams have to have an element of suck about them. So Steven Fletcher has to miss 1v1s time after time, 3,4 or even 5 times a game. Cuellar, O'Shea, Bramble, Bardsley, Rose etc have to do things below the level of a pub team player, not just muck up but actually refuse to do anyhting remotely defensive, just stand and watch, not move, maybe jog on the spot, turn their back on the ball, stand there with it but not passing it or clearing it, in fact simply not dfoing anything in ay way either realisitc or even remotely sodding human every game in way that seems to be designed to emphasise that Sunderland are not a good team and ergo must play like utter bellends at soem point in every game just to conceed stupid golas that NEVER happen. They never happen because even if a player makes a **** up he still tires to rectify it, he doesn't just jog on the spot. Goal keepers get beat at the near post, but not every single game of the season, doesn't happen, not realisitic.

So yes this and other tactics maybe awsome with Man Utd but so is the tactics supplied by the game but I'm sick of hearing how those of us not having fun are refusing to accept the "realistic" nature of the game because my 2 year old daughter has more sense than the lame arsed lesser team defenders on this shoddy, ill thought out, flawed, badly produced and quite frankly slap in the face to loyal customers game.

The latest patch if it downloads automatically through steam, fact is that I play with sunderland, its my team, even if I get offered Barcelona job I'd turn it down but quite frankly the element of realism you and others refer to is far from real. No matter what level of a football a centre half deosn't just refuse to face the ball, doesn't just refuse to chase a playeror even attempt to get near him. In no level of football does he just stand there with the ball at his feet not clearing it. It doesn't happen on a playground. The stratergy system doens't work at a level with lower teams. I can change to defensive for last 10mins and still the opposition scores the worst gola in living memeory. Every game.

So I pick Man Utd, I have zero affinity wiht them so really don't care but I play fist 5 games of season using a 4-4-2 as defined by the game, everything set to default, no tweaks, no shouts just the default 4-4-2 and I win all my first 5 games before I get bored with using a different team.

The problem is that rather than having a game where better players do great things we have a systme where lesser teams have to have an element of suck about them. So Steven Fletcher has to miss 1v1s time after time, 3,4 or even 5 times a game. Cuellar, O'Shea, Bramble, Bardsley, Rose etc have to do things below the level of a pub team player, not just muck up but actually refuse to do anyhting remotely defensive, just stand and watch, not move, maybe jog on the spot, turn their back on the ball, stand there with it but not passing it or clearing it, in fact simply not dfoing anything in ay way either realisitc or even remotely sodding human every game in way that seems to be designed to emphasise that Sunderland are not a good team and ergo must play like utter bellends at soem point in every game just to conceed stupid golas that NEVER happen. They never happen because even if a player makes a **** up he still tires to rectify it, he doesn't just jog on the spot. Goal keepers get beat at the near post, but not every single game of the season, doesn't happen, not realisitic.

So yes this and other tactics maybe awsome with Man Utd but so is the tactics supplied by the game but I'm sick of hearing how those of us not having fun are refusing to accept the "realistic" nature of the game because my 2 year old daughter has more sense than the lame arsed lesser team defenders on this shoddy, ill thought out, flawed, badly produced and quite frankly slap in the face to loyal customers game.

hey bud, I did ask you to post stuff like this in the thread I linked above..

this is down to the ME mate.. as I said, its not perfect yet, trust me I know, take a read through this after I played the Demo.. we were on the same page..

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2013-discussion/106823-fm13-rant.html

now, if you have nothing besides negative things to say about the ME I suggest posting your frustrations elsewhere..

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/postings.php

Raikan, man, bow in respect for your tactic!
it really saved my *** from firing from "Tottenham" :)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but most goals in the awesome AMC are scored after the crosses of wingers, aren't they? Or it's just my wingers, who found the ways through the flanks, decided to make the life of the whole team much more easier?

Raikan, man, bow in respect for your tactic!
it really saved my *** from firing from "Tottenham" :)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but most goals in the awesome AMC are scored after the crosses of wingers, aren't they? Or it's just my wingers, who found the ways through the flanks, decided to make the life of the whole team much more easier?

cheers bud, glad it saved you :)

I score all over, but a lot do come from outwide yes :)

Raikan007

With your new update, do you use control for home and easier away games and defend in harder home and away games?
And for the match prep during season, how would you set that up?

cheers

Raikan007

With your new update, do you use control for home and easier away games and defend in harder home and away games?
And for the match prep during season, how would you set that up?

cheers

exactly that mate and exactly the same prep :)

Hi Raikan

I'm going to start a long term save with Leeds. Been messing around on the game with different teams with no joy- trying my own tactics tho.

Im going to use your original Awsome AMC, TM tatic and Mini bus for first season to help me get better understanding of tactics and how they work then will start to attempt my own in season 2.

Do you use any shouts on your mini bus tactic? also have you noticed a trend to which opp formations your tactics struggle against.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Hi Raikan

I'm going to start a long term save with Leeds. Been messing around on the game with different teams with no joy- trying my own tactics tho.

Im going to use your original Awsome AMC, TM tatic and Mini bus for first season to help me get better understanding of tactics and how they work then will start to attempt my own in season 2.

Do you use any shouts on your mini bus tactic? also have you noticed a trend to which opp formations your tactics struggle against.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

hey bud,

good luck :) the Minibus tactic is mostly set to defualt roles and settings as I litterally just created it for one game.. I actually do not use it that often. the Amc has been set up properly though :)

for Minibus, clear ball to flanks, pass into space, get ball forward, play wider

take care

My season so far

just sort of started the 3rd season using this tactic, the new short/control version..

for the Ajax and Chelsea games I played defensively and had defensive match prep on, was hoping to come away with narrow wins, glad I kept clean sheets as well!

Created 4 ccc's against Chelsea at the Bridge a moment ago in my previous match, not too bad..

exactly that mate and exactly the same prep :)

Thanks! But what is exactly the match prep during pre-season and during a season?

:)

Edit: Im playing in Allsvenskan, Sweden. Next game i am Facing Lillestrom in a friendly at home. Just for me to get a glinch of how we have understood each other. Lillestrom is on the paper quite a bit better then my team (IFK Gothenburg) i would say, not much but a bit. Should i, as match prep for this game go for a defensive approach in this game with a defending strategy? Do you get what i mean? :)

thanks for your time Raikan007

Last edited:
i think i´am blind :), cant find download link for new version of tactic Raikan007

Thanks! But what is exactly the match prep during pre-season and during a season?

:)

Edit: Im playing in Allsvenskan, Sweden. Next game i am Facing Lillestrom in a friendly at home. Just for me to get a glinch of how we have understood each other. Lillestrom is on the paper quite a bit better then my team (IFK Gothenburg) i would say, not much but a bit. Should i, as match prep for this game go for a defensive approach in this game with a defending strategy? Do you get what i mean? :)

thanks for your time Raikan007

Match Prep:

• [*=center]team cohesion until season starts
    [*=center]attacking movement against teams with weak/leaky defence
    [*=center]defending when up against the big boys
    [*=center]Defending set pieces is very useful as well!

yeah mate, defensive positioning match prep and start off with DEFEND strategy, if you feel you have the upper hand, switch to ATTACKING maybe, see if you can get a goal, especially before half time I find is the best time for this, did it vs Chelsea and scored 1 and created 2 ccc's in like 5 minutes.

Back