Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007 13.3.2 UPDATED TO LATEST PATCH!

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 984
  • Views Views 282K
Match Prep:

• [*=center]team cohesion until season starts
    [*=center]attacking movement against teams with weak/leaky defence
    [*=center]defending when up against the big boys
    [*=center]Defending set pieces is very useful as well!
yeah mate, defensive positioning match prep and start off with DEFEND strategy, if you feel you have the upper hand, switch to ATTACKING maybe, see if you can get a goal, especially before half time I find is the best time for this, did it vs Chelsea and scored 1 and created 2 ccc's in like 5 minutes.

Thanks for quick answer.

Isnt team coehsion under generall training though?! Might be wrong but im 98% sure its under general training. Should i go for teamwork as match prep during season then? ;)

cheers

What do you think about this tactic for the sheff wed starting squad, would it work with them you think?

Thanks for quick answer.

Isnt team coehsion under generall training though?! Might be wrong but im 98% sure its under general training. Should i go for teamwork as match prep during season then? ;)

cheers

this is how I am set up now..

team cohesion for pre-season then its up to you for match prep and general training..

What do you think about this tactic for the sheff wed starting squad, would it work with them you think?

not sure on them mate, don't follow the lower leagues of England :)

I would look at dropping the AMC to CM though.. but you can give it a try and see how it goes ;)

raikan ..what u use home aggainst good teams in match prep. ? ...and can u give a screen from coaches :)

Would you say the new control tactic is for when you're better than the teams you're facing?

Raikan, Craig, D@ve, how about OI`s? you still use the same D@ve? Raikan, you let assistant do it?

this is how I am set up now..

team cohesion for pre-season then its up to you for match prep and general training..

Thanks for the picture raikan! :) one or two more questions though! :p

I can see from the pic that your general training is set to defending high and def. set pieces are the set to this all season? And you only change between attack or defend depending on home (attack) away (defend)?
Am i right then?

Thanks for your precious time Raikan :) its very grateful!

Hi all... Well just to let you no (thisworksfor me lol) if you guys are playing againstcity (on my save city play a 4-2-3-1 with 3 amcs) and i find if i use the "exploit flanks" shout aswell as the shouts suggested in the OP i get good results...

Also got OT upto 100,000 capacity:).. And no my club isin takeover talks as the Glazers are looking to step aside.. And on the bad note Isco isout for upto 4 months with a brokenankle what he got playing for spain u21:@.. But i have got Gotze and Arsenal offeredme Carzola for £4.8mil which i accepted he'll help tutor youngens i hope... And just signed Falco:)

New Tweaks are excellent Raikan007, seeing more action from my AMC which is nice, and alot more beautiful football :) Will update with results when I get more game time.
Currently trying to get my Story up to date, Let me know what you guys think :) Will be much appreciated for any feedback http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot.../109230-war-manchester-taking-back-title.html

PS. Going to give your new TM tactic a go once I get a chance and it is more fluid :)

Hi all... Well just to let you no (thisworksfor me lol) if you guys are playing againstcity (on my save city play a 4-2-3-1 with 3 amcs) and i find if i use the "exploit flanks" shout aswell as the shouts suggested in the OP i get good results...

Also got OT upto 100,000 capacity:).. And no my club isin takeover talks as the Glazers are looking to step aside.. And on the bad note Isco isout for upto 4 months with a brokenankle what he got playing for spain u21:@.. But i have got Gotze and Arsenal offeredme Carzola for £4.8mil which i accepted he'll help tutor youngens i hope... And just signed Falco:)

Chelsea was interested in my Cazorla so I traded Cazorla + 10mil for Hazard and they accepted it! :D How much did you pay for Gotze? It was something like 58mil right? :)

started 2nd season with this tactic in pre season and first game of season.
this is the first game of season i was impressed

9b7c743b649676d67b09adb898ae423e.png

i had 9 clear cut chances.
Coventry had 1 shot whole game. i dominated great tactic hope it keeps it up!

U Suggest anything for Small clubs like sporting cp and players that will fit your tact

Raikan, Craig, D@ve, how about OI`s? you still use the same D@ve? Raikan, you let assistant do it?

I am allowing my new AM Tassotti (20 tactical knowledge) to apply them! I feel the new patch has sorted this out as I never used them in the previous ones..

I will try around 5 games or so without and see how it goes as well

Back