Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007 13.3.2 UPDATED TO LATEST PATCH!

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 984
  • Views Views 282K
Thanks for the picture raikan! :) one or two more questions though! :p

I can see from the pic that your general training is set to defending high and def. set pieces are the set to this all season? And you only change between attack or defend depending on home (attack) away (defend)?
Am i right then?

Thanks for your precious time Raikan :) its very grateful!

yeah mate, most of the season to be honest.. I feel it gives the team a better all rounded strategy as I have the players to provide good attacking football with the instructions they are given in the tactic :)

yeah exactly :)

pleasure mate, glad to help

started 2nd season with this tactic in pre season and first game of season.
this is the first game of season i was impressed

9b7c743b649676d67b09adb898ae423e.png

i had 9 clear cut chances.
Coventry had 1 shot whole game. i dominated great tactic hope it keeps it up!

wow mate, that is great :) well done, I hope it continues, just remember, be proactive, do not become complacent like we did with Fm12! If you do, you will lose no matter what tactic you are using ;)

good luck and keep us updated bud

New Tweaks are excellent Raikan007, seeing more action from my AMC which is nice, and alot more beautiful football :) Will update with results when I get more game time.
Currently trying to get my Story up to date, Let me know what you guys think :) Will be much appreciated for any feedback http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot.../109230-war-manchester-taking-back-title.html

PS. Going to give your new TM tactic a go once I get a chance and it is more fluid :)

awesome mate :) really glad to hear that! that was the point, a few of you were saying the AMC was not involved that much, but to be fair, the approach I had did not incorporate him too much as due to the ME I was playing fast, wide football.. only after deciding to try and shorter passing game did I see that this actually works really well too!

can you say dominated?

Just played my first game this morning against a good Arsenal team.... (using new short/control version)

How well would this work with Swansea?

It should suit their style and players pretty well mate..

I would look to bring in someone like Faurlin - QPR, Jennsen - Tromso, Kara - Tromso, Mark Noble - West Ham etc to replace Joe Allen who would fit this tactic really well in the DLP role..

It should suit their style and players pretty well mate..

I would look to bring in someone like Faurlin - QPR, Jennsen - Tromso, Kara - Tromso, Mark Noble - West Ham etc to replace Joe Allen who would fit this tactic really well in the DLP role..

Ok thanks for the reply and I will look at bringing one of them in. I will keep you updated with the results should I use the tactic both home and away?

Ok thanks for the reply and I will look at bringing one of them in. I will keep you updated with the results should I use the tactic both home and away?

yeah you can mate.. set to defend away from home and play a little more direct passing and at home you can play the original way :)

raikan can u upload or give some screens how u play in short i play now in 3 season with BVB and dont play so good as short :(

raikan can u upload or give some screens how u play in short i play now in 3 season with BVB and dont play so good as short :(
hey bud,

I play it as is :) of course I make little changes every game.. maybe change the passing to direct instead but leave the others as is..

I have done this twice now as my short passes were getting cut out by an overpacked midfield against Malaga and then this happened...

ah..nice :) ..i play other 3 season with direct and quick tempo and really fast from defense to attack and now in 3 season i change to short and quick tempo ...its bs i win only 1:0 or 2:0 or lost and bad match stats only 4 or 6 shots in goal ... u know whats is good for short passing i play narrow and quick...:)

wich tactic do you use away raikan? the original verison ( defensive ) or the latest version with defensive mentality? im really suffering away games mate, lost 3 out of 3. tactic not at all fluid after using team cohession all pre season ( played 6 games against poor teams ). the loss away to city in the first game i can live with, the away losses to west ham and reading, i can not.. i just see that you guys dont have this kind of results and when you start with 3 losses in the first 5 games the season is allready over because city will loose maybe 2 games pr season, tops. also i find it odd to conceed 3 goals away to west ham, wich is a joke in attack in real life, when i have general training on defensive high, match prep defensive set pieces. the goals i conceed come from all over the place, open play, set pieces and a penalty. carroll and cole ripping my defence apart, with PACE! lol huh!? i played de gea, walker, evra, vidic, jones, fellaini, carrick, nani, valencia, kagawa and rvp up front..

wich tactic do you use away raikan? the original verison ( defensive ) or the latest version with defensive mentality? im really suffering away games mate, lost 3 out of 3. tactic not at all fluid after using team cohession all pre season ( played 6 games against poor teams ). the loss away to city in the first game i can live with, the away losses to west ham and reading, i can not.. i just see that you guys dont have this kind of results and when you start with 3 losses in the first 5 games the season is allready over because city will loose maybe 2 games pr season, tops. also i find it odd to conceed 3 goals away to west ham, wich is a joke in attack in real life, when i have general training on defensive high, match prep defensive set pieces. the goals i conceed come from all over the place, open play, set pieces and a penalty. carroll and cole ripping my defence apart, with PACE! lol huh!? i played de gea, walker, evra, vidic, jones, fellaini, carrick, nani, valencia, kagawa and rvp up front..

using mostly the newer short passing control version mate!

I have no clue why you are struggling so much the Fm13 mate.. I really wish I could help you somehow..

do you want me to upload my save game as is and you just import it and see if you can pick anything up?

my last save i had with your tactic i won the league, and the capitol one cup mate, so i dont struggle that much : ) then i tryed out another tactic, the "best in the world" tactic that Alaba made and ruined my save with it. i bought in the players to fit the tactic and obviously the tactic didnt work.. i also have problems seeing what it is i do wrong. i try to do what you guys recomend. i use your tactics, i set up training accordingly, defensive high on general training, defensive set pieces on match prep, and set up attacking movement or defensive positioning the day before the match, depending on who i play. i brought in fellaini, walker and strootman for this save to fill the gaps in the squad, and will sign llorente, vadillo and bale next summer.

about man-managment, i address players in terms of how they perform, i give warning if they perform under 6.0 rating and praise if they get 8.0 or better, i also praise if they have 6.2ish in first half and get 7.8 second half, since they did better.

i bring in coaches so all different areas are 4.5 stars or better. i allways get johan cruijff to be my assistent.

in press i allways do press conferances, both before and after games, and say what i feel is correct. i try to play mindgames with other managers and talk positive about managers i like.

individual training i let assistant handle, except the players i want to train for new positions, and the stats they need to improve for the new position. pjil jones passing as BWM for exampel.

i also try and not rotate so much the players unthil the tactic is fluid to set a strong first 11 so they get familliar with their positions and eachother.

during matches i watch highlights to try and see what works and what doesent. im not great at doing tweaks during games, i think i can improve here, but i do try and use other shouts with the ones that you suggest, if im 2-0 up away from home, i might use "hold posession" to keep passing, and change from controll too defensive. maybe this is wrong.

i also had a crazy experience!! i was playing milan away in champions league, and my team performed like magic! i was 5-0 up unthil the 43rd minute, playing fantastic, then milan scored 5-1. naturally i praised the team at half time " amazing performance guys, keep it up", i had used the controll version. then i changed to the defensive one, use "play aggressive", "keep the ball" shouts and the game ended 5-5!! they scored 4 goals in the second halfs first 12 minutes!! and i ask myself, what the **** did i do wrong!!??

i think for me, to use your save game maybe would be nice to see what you do, but it is obvious that its the tweaks that needs to be done during the game i fail. i will post some SS`s when i get home to show you how things is set up and you can see for yourself. maybe you can suggest what screenshots to post to give you the insight you need?

my last save i had with your tactic i won the league, and the capitol one cup mate, so i dont struggle that much : ) then i tryed out another tactic, the "best in the world" tactic that Alaba made and ruined my save with it. i bought in the players to fit the tactic and obviously the tactic didnt work.. i also have problems seeing what it is i do wrong. i try to do what you guys recomend. i use your tactics, i set up training accordingly, defensive high on general training, defensive set pieces on match prep, and set up attacking movement or defensive positioning the day before the match, depending on who i play. i brought in fellaini, walker and strootman for this save to fill the gaps in the squad, and will sign llorente, vadillo and bale next summer.

about man-managment, i address players in terms of how they perform, i give warning if they perform under 6.0 rating and praise if they get 8.0 or better, i also praise if they have 6.2ish in first half and get 7.8 second half, since they did better.

i bring in coaches so all different areas are 4.5 stars or better. i allways get johan cruijff to be my assistent.

in press i allways do press conferances, both before and after games, and say what i feel is correct. i try to play mindgames with other managers and talk positive about managers i like.

individual training i let assistant handle, except the players i want to train for new positions, and the stats they need to improve for the new position. pjil jones passing as BWM for exampel.

i also try and not rotate so much the players unthil the tactic is fluid to set a strong first 11 so they get familliar with their positions and eachother.

during matches i watch highlights to try and see what works and what doesent. im not great at doing tweaks during games, i think i can improve here, but i do try and use other shouts with the ones that you suggest, if im 2-0 up away from home, i might use "hold posession" to keep passing, and change from controll too defensive. maybe this is wrong.

i also had a crazy experience!! i was playing milan away in champions league, and my team performed like magic! i was 5-0 up unthil the 43rd minute, playing fantastic, then milan scored 5-1. naturally i praised the team at half time " amazing performance guys, keep it up", i had used the controll version. then i changed to the defensive one, use "play aggressive", "keep the ball" shouts and the game ended 5-5!! they scored 4 goals in the second halfs first 12 minutes!! and i ask myself, what the **** did i do wrong!!??

i think for me, to use your save game maybe would be nice to see what you do, but it is obvious that its the tweaks that needs to be done during the game i fail. i will post some SS`s when i get home to show you how things is set up and you can see for yourself. maybe you can suggest what screenshots to post to give you the insight you need?

his tactic is a little too attacking and is not balanced enough.. all the roles are set to defualt so it could take around 2 minutes to set it up.. with a few changes here and there it could be fine..

I have no answer to that Milan thing bud, that is just unexplainable.. you seem to have really bad luck on your side mate.. that really sucks, I am sorry

you honestly seem to be doing everything you should be doing.. hmmm.. this is strange..

never talk positive about managers, only if you are a smaller team wanting to maybe buy one of their players you are eying out.. never as a top team manager, always diss them!

what does your AM do and what does your DoF do?

send me a SS of your staff responsibilities and your coaches

I dont speak english very well so iam interesting if any one try this this with lower clubs and if the tactic work? ty

I dont speak english very well so iam interesting if any one try this this with lower clubs and if the tactic work? ty

people have used it with Leeds and won trophies, with Everton, Sunderland etc..

I know these are not lower league teams however, I do not advise using any tactic that uses an AMC for lower league teams as you will not get the quality of player that is required to make the tactic work properly..

what "lower" clubs are you referring to mate?

ty for answer that i mean leed, everton, fiorentina, napoli,...

Back