Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007 13.3.2 UPDATED TO LATEST PATCH!

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 984
  • Views Views 282K
Chelsea was interested in my Cazorla so I traded Cazorla + 10mil for Hazard and they accepted it! :D How much did you pay for Gotze? It was something like 58mil right? :)

Yeh £58 mil lol.. Think i paid half up front and rest over 48 months

Tactic is working well my team are dominating most games creating loads of chances but struggling to score them which is resulting in my team losing games 1-0 when really we should be winning by two or more goals by the chances created.

View attachment 286507View attachment 286493View attachment 286494View attachment 286495View attachment 286496View attachment 286497View attachment 286498View attachment 286499

View attachment 286502View attachment 286501View attachment 286500View attachment 286503

here`s my OI`s, i use the same as D@ve and Craig. also my pep-talk before the match.here`s also my training setup, staff duties, coaches duties, individual training tactic, the whole lot. i started a new save, AGAIN, got the same players as last time. i played the city match over again because Rvp got injuried for 6 months and Rooney got injuried for 4 months, in one and the same match! yes raikan, im indeed unlucky!! the game still ended 1-1 but i beat the 3-1 when i played it over again. 2nd match was a very tight game against Reading, but we managed to score 2 and win in the end. gonna play some games now and update with SS, both on training and results.

SS on the top left is the shouts im using, i allways put the shouts in like that, NOT from start in the tactic, if you know how i meen..

Last edited:
View attachment 286507View attachment 286493View attachment 286494View attachment 286495View attachment 286496View attachment 286497View attachment 286498View attachment 286499

View attachment 286502View attachment 286501View attachment 286500View attachment 286503

here`s my OI`s, i use the same as D@ve and Craig. also my pep-talk before the match.here`s also my training setup, staff duties, coaches duties, individual training tactic, the whole lot. i started a new save, AGAIN, got the same players as last time. i played the city match over again because Rvp got injuried for 6 months and Rooney got injuried for 4 months, in one and the same match! yes raikan, im indeed unlucky!! the game still ended 1-1 but i beat the 3-1 when i played it over again. 2nd match was a very tight game against Reading, but we managed to score 2 and win in the end. gonna play some games now and update with SS, both on training and results.

SS on the top left is the shouts im using, i allways put the shouts in like that, NOT from start in the tactic, if you know how i meen..

I also hardtackle the ops defenders mate

hard tackle defenders, cheers D@ve, will apply it aswell..

View attachment 286519View attachment 286520

gotta love **** like this, was 2-0 up at half time, teamtalk was "dont get complaisent, its not over yet", Aston Villa gets a red card in the 50th minute, i change nothing in the tactic, they come back and score 2 goals, who else than the best player in this game, darren bent, i have never in my life played against villa and he didnt score.. what to do with this bullshit????? i wanna fine the entire team!!!! Rvp got 6.0 rating!!!????? he is rubbish as AF?? how can that be? look how few chances i create aswell, after having attacking movement in match prep, 2 weeks in a row... i dont get this.. against 10 men for 40 minutes..

another thing, whats the point of having general training on defensive high if a 10 man aston villa can knock 2 genious passes straight through my defenders for bent to time his run perfectly, TWICE to be 1 on 1 with de gea and score effertlesly? i dont get it.. no logic..

Last edited:
View attachment 286552

only me in the world can have a game like this, end 1-1, and i say again, with attacking movement as match prep, for the 3rd week in a row! Kagawa had 5.4 rating and he played the whole 120 minutes. hernandez had 5.5 rating before he scored in the 90th minute.

btw, i lost on penalties :) :) :) :)

yea, i dont know.....

away too QPR next match, another nailbiter! anyone wanna bet against zamora scoring atleast 1 goal? :)

Last edited:
ok guys, i have problems getting the striker to work, hernandez is poor as poacher, Rvp i have tryed as T, CF and AF but doesent work in any role.. clueless, any ideas? below 7.0 rating every game..

View attachment 286590View attachment 286591

and here are my AMC`s ( FP support ) , also terrible!

but to be fair, im winning so, guess i cant complain.. its like Man United in real life, they play terrible nowadays, but they are winning so..

what bothers me is that my players seem to perform much worse for me than for you guys...

View attachment 286590View attachment 286591

and here are my AMC`s ( FP support ) , also terrible!

but to be fair, im winning so, guess i cant complain.. its like Man United in real life, they play terrible nowadays, but they are winning so..

what bothers me is that my players seem to perform much worse for me than for you guys...

Its not just you mate i have problems with my strikers and Amc.. But the again i have just signed Gotze-Amc and Falco-St (poacher) so i guess they'll need time

Its not just you mate i have problems with my strikers and Amc.. But the again i have just signed Gotze-Amc and Falco-St (poacher) so i guess they'll need time
gotze first season for me overall scored 13 assist 19 in amc position
and cavani scored 48 goals overall all competitions i dont know bout falcao but cavani is a mad striker!!
only got him for 10m+ mertasacker!

This short passing tactics needs a top team? i mean, wich version would work better in a not so great team? Cause im trying to set 3 tactics, so far i have awsome amc, awsome with DM and raikan mini bus

Back