Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007 13.3.2 UPDATED TO LATEST PATCH!

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 984
  • Views Views 282K
My neymar jove ramierz torrisi(regen) combo works very nicely with this tac, only 1 draw so far against stoke :) most game i tend to win by outscoring the oppenant but that could be just my weak CB and Lb atm

I got distracted and forgot to finish my WBA save, quick update anyway.

After 28 games played league table is:
City 64
WBA 56
United 55 (A game in hand)
Chelsea 51
Spurs 51 (Two games in hand)

Only first team signings I've made are Luuk de jong (10.5), Nem(2.5) and Badu(Loan with 5mil option).
Wood, Jara, Gera, Fortune and McAuley all sold for 10mil + bonuses.

Long has 25 goals in 23 games, Luuk de jong has 12 in 27 playing from AMC, also got the fourth best defense in the league so far.

Anyway, onto the tactics. Made no real changes to it, kept it as is for the most part only tweaking it a little depending on who I play and who I have available.
Apart from a few issues defending a times which were mostly down to either losing players or just general mistakes it's been very solid at the back. CB's are a little vulnerable to pace but that's to be expected seeing as though WBA have a strong but slow defensive line.

Going forward did change the wingers to normal for wide movement, mostly because Long isn't the best player in the air and Brunt/Morrison tend to do better for me drifting in a little more. The middle two play a huge role in the stability of the team I noticed too, losing Mulumbu for a few games hit my team hard with Yacob out already.

I'll post some screenshots and that once I've finished the season. :$

so the season started great. 2nd position 2nd season with sheffield wednesday, win after win after win.
now..... hmm find myself in 14th, nothing changed. defeat after defeat after defeat, 7 losses in a row. gone all wrong.
was looking so promising for promotion with this tactic :(

sorry but this tactic is awful.

i have read every instruction and applied them to the two games ive tried it in (already had a decent level of familiarity before using it as had used similar formations previously).

as porto i used it.

away at academica, struggled to a draw and created very few chances.
away at gil vicente, lost 1-0 and never looked like making their defence and keeper work.

with the players i have got in the squad and the standard of portuguese opposition, we should be running rings round then judged by early posts regarding the tactic.

very disappointed.

i have read every instruction and applied them to the two games ive tried it in (already had a decent level of familiarity before using it as had used similar formations previously).

as porto i used it.

away at gil vicente, lost 1-0 and never looked like making their defence and keeper work.

with the players i have got in the squad and the standard of portuguese opposition, we should be running rings round then judged by early posts regarding the tactic.

very disappointed.

first few games are like playin barca away doesnt matter what tactic u use.. cant judge a tactic with 2 games.

Yet again awesome work using this with my Southampton save only used it for a few games but i cam keeping possession and creating chances my results so far are Man U L 5-2 was winning 1-2 at half time but then players fell asleep Preston W 7-0 Ricky Lambert bagging 4 and Spurs L 1-0 they had 1 good chance and scored we made chances but just wasnt finishing

View attachment 286507View attachment 286493View attachment 286494View attachment 286495View attachment 286496View attachment 286497View attachment 286498View attachment 286499

View attachment 286502View attachment 286501View attachment 286500View attachment 286503

here`s my OI`s, i use the same as D@ve and Craig. also my pep-talk before the match.here`s also my training setup, staff duties, coaches duties, individual training tactic, the whole lot. i started a new save, AGAIN, got the same players as last time. i played the city match over again because Rvp got injuried for 6 months and Rooney got injuried for 4 months, in one and the same match! yes raikan, im indeed unlucky!! the game still ended 1-1 but i beat the 3-1 when i played it over again. 2nd match was a very tight game against Reading, but we managed to score 2 and win in the end. gonna play some games now and update with SS, both on training and results.

SS on the top left is the shouts im using, i allways put the shouts in like that, NOT from start in the tactic, if you know how i meen..

not bad going mate, it seems as though your luck has now changed :)

you NEED to put the shouts in even before the match kicks off mate.. when its still team talk time

View attachment 286519View attachment 286520

gotta love **** like this, was 2-0 up at half time, teamtalk was "dont get complaisent, its not over yet", Aston Villa gets a red card in the 50th minute, i change nothing in the tactic, they come back and score 2 goals, who else than the best player in this game, darren bent, i have never in my life played against villa and he didnt score.. what to do with this bullshit????? i wanna fine the entire team!!!! Rvp got 6.0 rating!!!????? he is rubbish as AF?? how can that be? look how few chances i create aswell, after having attacking movement in match prep, 2 weeks in a row... i dont get this.. against 10 men for 40 minutes..

another thing, whats the point of having general training on defensive high if a 10 man aston villa can knock 2 genious passes straight through my defenders for bent to time his run perfectly, TWICE to be 1 on 1 with de gea and score effertlesly? i dont get it.. no logic..

dude, that is unfair, it sounds like the ME got the better of you there..

for players like Bent, NO TIGHT MARKING, NO CLOSING DOWN, JUST SHOW TO WEAK FOOT, HARD TACKLE

View attachment 286552

only me in the world can have a game like this, end 1-1, and i say again, with attacking movement as match prep, for the 3rd week in a row! Kagawa had 5.4 rating and he played the whole 120 minutes. hernandez had 5.5 rating before he scored in the 90th minute.

btw, i lost on penalties :) :) :) :)

yea, i dont know.....

away too QPR next match, another nailbiter! anyone wanna bet against zamora scoring atleast 1 goal? :)

increase the tempo mate, play quicker/wider or quicker/narrower depending, pass through centre to get the AMC involved

This short passing tactics needs a top team? i mean, wich version would work better in a not so great team? Cause im trying to set 3 tactics, so far i have awsome amc, awsome with DM and raikan mini bus

yeah mate, it is for good teams, it seems to be working with smaller teams as well, I would use the more direct passing one

hows it going?

so the season started great. 2nd position 2nd season with sheffield wednesday, win after win after win.
now..... hmm find myself in 14th, nothing changed. defeat after defeat after defeat, 7 losses in a row. gone all wrong.
was looking so promising for promotion with this tactic :(

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ease-read-before-complaining.html#post1630341

sorry to hear that mate, read the above post and see if it is something you are doing wrong or if it is actually the tactic..

as porto i used it.

very disappointed.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ease-read-before-complaining.html#post1630341

same thing mate..

it takes a while for a tactic and style/formation to gel with your squad! If you read the OP I suggest that you play with it for at least 15 games..

this is not Fm12 anymore mate.. you need to actually manage your team..

the quicker people understand this and approach the game as an actual manager the better it will be..

you can see from others results that it is clearly working out..

do you have the latest patch installed via steam?

i don't know what i'm doing wrong. my man utd plays bad. i use the the newer tactic version.

292s36p.jpg

24qoh6u.jpg

Same problem here Raikan.

I don't know what the **** is wrong. I have good players but I' m losing all the time.
I'm playing with Newcastle..

Same problem here Raikan.

I don't know what the **** is wrong. I have good players but I' m losing all the time.
I'm playing with Newcastle..

I have no clue mate, I am sorry.. how are you conceding? are you using the correct match prep?

i don't know what i'm doing wrong. my man utd plays bad. i use the the newer tactic version.

292s36p.jpg

24qoh6u.jpg

sorry mate, I do not know..

this years approach is only like 25% tactics and the rest your management ability...

in comparison to Fm12 where it was 75% tactic and 25% management ability..

so you have to be proactive and manage your squad properly.

Playing shiter and shiter..lost 6-0 at Hannover. Goodbye Europa League :))

I am using all that you've said..but it isn't working..

And lost 4-1 in the second leg :)

Last edited:
did my SS`s help you see what im doing wrong raikan? the results im getting is not too bad, actually im undefeated so far, only lost on penalties in the capitol one cup. what i can see from the games ive played is that the defence is pretty solid, as they should be because ive had general training on defensive high ever since the season started, my highest rated players are my defenders. from previous saves ive made, i think my best players have been my wingers, young, valencia and even nani have all been performing great! but not this time.. also, as you can see from SS`s, my AMC`s and strikers are not performing great! my last game last night was a homegame against swansea who has had a great season, sitting 4th in the league. i used the controll tactic and absolutely destroyed them! i won 3-0, they had 1 single shot, 0 on goal. all three goals came from my wingers, and this time i did NOT use "retain posession" shout, instead i used "exploit flanks" from the start, and it worked. ahead of this game i changed my general training from defensive high too attacking very high, because i was fed up of the tight 1-0 wins and wanted to run over a team and beeing dominant. i also had match prep on attacking movement. but i know fully well that if i keep the training on these settings very soon i will start leaking goals, so i guess we have to change training from time to time..

I wonder, can i use "exploit flanks" together with "play through middle" to involve AMC more? I felt that in FM12 the AMC was the most difficult position to get right, and it seems its the same in FM13. have you tryed that position as IF, using Rooney for exampel?

Last edited:
I got distracted and forgot to finish my WBA save, quick update anyway.

After 28 games played league table is:
City 64
WBA 56
United 55 (A game in hand)
Chelsea 51
Spurs 51 (Two games in hand)

Only first team signings I've made are Luuk de jong (10.5), Nem(2.5) and Badu(Loan with 5mil option).
Wood, Jara, Gera, Fortune and McAuley all sold for 10mil + bonuses.

Long has 25 goals in 23 games, Luuk de jong has 12 in 27 playing from AMC, also got the fourth best defense in the league so far.

Anyway, onto the tactics. Made no real changes to it, kept it as is for the most part only tweaking it a little depending on who I play and who I have available.
Apart from a few issues defending a times which were mostly down to either losing players or just general mistakes it's been very solid at the back. CB's are a little vulnerable to pace but that's to be expected seeing as though WBA have a strong but slow defensive line.

Going forward did change the wingers to normal for wide movement, mostly because Long isn't the best player in the air and Brunt/Morrison tend to do better for me drifting in a little more. The middle two play a huge role in the stability of the team I noticed too, losing Mulumbu for a few games hit my team hard with Yacob out already.

I'll post some screenshots and that once I've finished the season. :$

Just replying to myself to post the screenshots.
Best players from each part of the pitch and first team.
View attachment 286694View attachment 286695View attachment 286696View attachment 286697
Prem player stats, table and WBA fixtures.
View attachment 286698View attachment 286699View attachment 286704View attachment 286700
Helps if I don't upload the same screenshot three times..

Last edited:
Back