Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007 13.3.2 UPDATED TO LATEST PATCH!

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 984
  • Views Views 282K
Just replying to myself to post the screenshots.
Best players from each part of the pitch and first team.
View attachment 286694View attachment 286695View attachment 286696View attachment 286697
Prem player stats, table and WBA fixtures.
View attachment 286698View attachment 286699View attachment 286700

great, great season there mate, well done! that is extremely impressive management! congrats

just need to buy in some good/solid defenders and you should sure up the back four and hopefully concede a bit less :)

keep me posted, if you need player suggestions, feel free to ask me anytime

great, great season there mate, well done! that is extremely impressive management! congrats

just need to buy in some good/solid defenders and you should sure up the back four and hopefully concede a bit less :)

keep me posted, if you need player suggestions, feel free to ask me anytime
Was planning on replacing the fullbacks depending on how much I get, Olsson and Dawson have both been amazing all season.
Popov is on his way out so will been hunting down a nice left back.

Was planning on replacing the fullbacks depending on how much I get, Olsson and Dawson have both been amazing all season.
Popov is on his way out so will been hunting down a nice left back.

If you have him in your game, I highly suggest this guy!

If you have him in your game, I highly suggest this guy!

They wanted 16mil for him :(

PSV accepted 15 for Willems so will most likely sign him, I still have decent cover at RB and brought in some kids anyway.

Last edited:
did my SS`s help you see what im doing wrong raikan? the results im getting is not too bad, actually im undefeated so far, only lost on penalties in the capitol one cup. what i can see from the games ive played is that the defence is pretty solid, as they should be because ive had general training on defensive high ever since the season started, my highest rated players are my defenders. from previous saves ive made, i think my best players have been my wingers, young, valencia and even nani have all been performing great! but not this time.. also, as you can see from SS`s, my AMC`s and strikers are not performing great! my last game last night was a homegame against swansea who has had a great season, sitting 4th in the league. i used the controll tactic and absolutely destroyed them! i won 3-0, they had 1 single shot, 0 on goal. all three goals came from my wingers, and this time i did NOT use "retain posession" shout, instead i used "exploit flanks" from the start, and it worked. ahead of this game i changed my general training from defensive high too attacking very high, because i was fed up of the tight 1-0 wins and wanted to run over a team and beeing dominant. i also had match prep on attacking movement. but i know fully well that if i keep the training on these settings very soon i will start leaking goals, so i guess we have to change training from time to time..

I wonder, can i use "exploit flanks" together with "play through middle" to involve AMC more? I felt that in FM12 the AMC was the most difficult position to get right, and it seems its the same in FM13. have you tryed that position as IF, using Rooney for exampel?

nice going mate :) seems to be getting a lot better..

I just destroyed West Brom 6:1 ;) lol, but starting a new save :) stay tuned

its sort of the same as just leaving it as MIXED really, but you can do that :)

I have not tried as IF, it could be decent with Kagawa there, setting his movement into channels and not cutting in and setting him to a free role :)

good luck mate

Here is some screenshots of how my 3rd season is panning out... I got £107mil transfer kitty at start of season and with the sales i made i still had £42mil left after transfer window shut so i put it all into my wage budget:D

Also was having trouble getting Falcao to score so i asked my RW to cross aim centre and made a few tweaks to the poacher role ie - bit more attacking, run with ball sometime, little creative freedom,short passing and he score a goal in the last 5 games... Fingers crossed he keepsit up but i no im gonna have to change it as its NOT FM12 AND I CANT JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE NOW GOT KEEP MY TEAM ON THERE TOES!!!!

View attachment 286731View attachment 286744View attachment 286743View attachment 286742View attachment 286741View attachment 286740View attachment 286739View attachment 286738View attachment 286737View attachment 286736View attachment 286735View attachment 286734View attachment 286733View attachment 286732View attachment 286745

Also could do with anew DLP for next season to hopefully challenge andreplace Rooney as the only kid igot isDaehil but he still developing.. Posibly culd try Honda.. Didgot for Wilshere in summer but Gunners wanted£53mil so i ithdrawn and now im trying to make him un-happy lol

Also could do with anew DLP for next season to hopefully challenge andreplace Rooney as the only kid igot isDaehil but he still developing.. Posibly culd try Honda.. Didgot for Wilshere in summer but Gunners wanted£53mil so i ithdrawn and now im trying to make him un-happy lol

Honda is good :) nice boost in sales as well!

try looking at these two and see how they have developed on your save

View attachment 286747View attachment 286748

or just get Wilshere mate ;) he is great

My god Dave that team is monstrous, and here was me thinking singing Adler for WBA was doing well :P

My god Dave that team is monstrous, and here was me thinking singing Adler for WBA was doing well :P

Cheer bud.. It took 3 seasons so-far.. Im always looking to improve my squad.. My defence is sorted now.. Just really looking into a Midfielder then i think my team will be set lol

And Adler isa top singing for WBA so your doing something right mate

Cheer bud.. It took 3 seasons so-far.. Im always looking to improve my squad.. My defence is sorted now.. Just really looking into a Midfielder then i think my team will be set lol

And Adler isa top singing for WBA so your doing something right mate
As long as he doesn't do a foster and get injured 5 times a season..

Wow, played a couple games and it seems to have done the trick. Do feel a bit dirty downloading the tactic but I was getting no where defence wise. Just a point. I used the same formation as my "2nd" formation and my first choice was the same but with 3 CAM. Going to give it a try. Any tips to suggest before I do?

Wow, played a couple games and it seems to have done the trick. Do feel a bit dirty downloading the tactic but I was getting no where defence wise. Just a point. I used the same formation as my "2nd" formation and my first choice was the same but with 3 CAM. Going to give it a try. Any tips to suggest before I do?

nice mate :) glad its working out!

the reason I upload tactics is for people to either use or take parts of the tactics that work and implement them into their own tactics.. there are lots of little systems and instructions I set to get the desired result from defending to attacking :)

you want to make this into a central 433 with 3 amc's.. if you do you will have to change a lot of settings for the wingers to become AMC's

if you play default then its nothing really like this tactic :)

I'll probably use this as my main now. in my 4th season and for the last two I've relied on AMC so got a few. and not all play wingers as well. So just need something to accommodate. Got a FA cup game against league 1 side (im fulham) so ill experiment there

nice mate :) glad its working out!

the reason I upload tactics is for people to either use or take parts of the tactics that work and implement them into their own tactics.. there are lots of little systems and instructions I set to get the desired result from defending to attacking :)

you want to make this into a central 433 with 3 amc's.. if you do you will have to change a lot of settings for the wingers to become AMC's

if you play default then its nothing really like this tactic :)

Raikan can you help me pick out a great RB & CM for my Real madrid save in the january transfer? still in my first season btw got Halilovic and Svensson coming in the next two season, thanks for any tips you give oh and this tactic is great :) won all my pre-season matchs and got an advance against Barcelona in the Supercopa :)

Back