Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007 13.3.2 UPDATED TO LATEST PATCH!

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 984
  • Views Views 282K
Raikan can you help me pick out a great RB & CM for my Real madrid save in the january transfer? still in my first season btw got Halilovic and Svensson coming in the next two season, thanks for any tips you give oh and this tactic is great :) won all my pre-season matchs and got an advance against Barcelona in the Supercopa :)

awesome mate :)

um.. Corchia is fantastic mate :) I would sign him up

do you really need another CM?

look at Fredrik Midtjso - Rosenborg :P he develops like a machine

if you want proper first team players and not youngsters, let me know how much you have in your TB :)

im impressed with you Raikan, how can you have insight in young, norwegian talents? impressive..

D@ve, Raikan, if i post a SS of the training schedule, but dont set any training, i post a SS of 3 weeks and you could make suggestion how you would set the training for the different games?

awesome mate :)

um.. Corchia is fantastic mate :) I would sign him up

do you really need another CM?

look at Fredrik Midtjso - Rosenborg :P he develops like a machine

if you want proper first team players and not youngsters, let me know how much you have in your TB :)

got 21.76 Mil left from 28.8 Mil sold Kaka, Raul Albiol and Carvalho (altogether for 24.5 mil), spend 4.7 mil on some youth players for the castilla, but I'll give them two players a look :) thanks

Last edited:
Raikan, about Rvp as a striker, what role do you use for him? he is very variable for me, he scored a hattrick at home to ajax and then he played a 5.5 rating game next game away too reading.. i see his stats is actually best as trequarista, but can i play him as T when we have a AMC? wont they run ontop of eachother? what about poacher? should i change instructions for him?

Looks like im losing Rooney on a FREE ashe wont sign a new contract... I've spoke to him and warned him of list andhesays he'll speak but he wants £425,000 p/w and i can only offer £275,000 p/w and i top all bonus's and clause's up but still no joy.... And to top it off Barca andR.Madrid have offered him contracts
View attachment 286785

im impressed with you Raikan, how can you have insight in young, norwegian talents? impressive..

D@ve, Raikan, if i post a SS of the training schedule, but dont set any training, i post a SS of 3 weeks and you could make suggestion how you would set the training for the different games?

Ill try and help you mate anyway i can

View attachment 286795

Thanks Dave. Here`s a training SS for the next 3 weeks, how would you set this up? Tactic is about 100% fluid. Lately ive struggled abit with scoring goals but been quite tight in defence..

If 275k isnt enough, let Rooney go.. plenty of cheaper options. In my opinion, Rooney`s never found back to his good old self after his contract dispute with United in real life, he lost alot of respect from me, thats for sure ;)

Last edited:
Looks like im losing Rooney on a FREE ashe wont sign a new contract... I've spoke to him and warned him of list andhesays he'll speak but he wants £425,000 p/w and i can only offer £275,000 p/w and i top all bonus's and clause's up but still no joy.... And to top it off Barca andR.Madrid have offered him contracts
View attachment 286785

You can edit your budget to get more money or you can ask your board more of the same, just don't let him go!

The tactic has been working brilliantly, done a couple tweeks for certain games but nothing over all. Having said that Bale has just destroyed me ala Miacon and I've lost 5-0 to Spurs but its my first loss in about 7 or so.

View attachment 286952

thought it was over after loosing 2-0 at Nou Camp in the quarter final 1st leg, but no sir, united NEVER give up! Totally schooled barca, ran over them and made a great comeback! fantastic!

only the changes that D@ve suggested, winger cross to senter, made small changes to the striker and Rvp is a new superstar! more attacking, less creativity, run with ball somestimes. change the training to who you are playing, use defensive set pieces now and then and do man managment right, thats it.. this tactic is the perfect foundation, just tweak it to the players you have.. if you have Llorente for exampel, play striker as TM etc etc..

against Barca i used the defensive version of the tactic and got beat 2-0 but was unlucky, i created plenty of chances but rooney and Rvp had a bad game. at home i used the controll version, was under 0-1 after 5 mins and then we started playing! totally destroyed them. i changed nothing except what i mentioned..

sorry mate, I do not know..

this years approach is only like 25% tactics and the rest your management ability...

in comparison to Fm12 where it was 75% tactic and 25% management ability..

so you have to be proactive and manage your squad properly.

i've been playing this game for more than 15 years. there is no question about my management ability. i have better win ratio the Guardiola, more cups the Fergi :-)
but sometimes tactics just doesn't work. so i returned to my classic 4-3-3 from fm11 and for now it work great.

Tactic working rather well for me so far! The only issue I have right now, which is very frustrating, is when players dribble past the defenders, reach the byline, and instead of passing the ball diagonally back into the box, shoots from a worseless angle. The thing is, this doesn't happen in all tactics, and so I'm trying to figure out what is causing this, since the outcome of matches very well can be decided by this little factor.

View attachment 287031View attachment 287032

My season ended in absolute glory! Its gonna be tough to top this! Team performed wonders all season, beating Man City and Chelsea both home and away! The 1 loss was away too Arsenal with a 2nd rate team at the end of the season!

Again, massive thanks too Raikan, D@ve and Craig for giving me the chance to enjoy this game again!

View attachment 287033View attachment 287034View attachment 287035

My 3 top-performers!

-Vidic was rock solid all season!

-Rvp had a very slow start, i was slagging him of, forgetting that he actually came to a new club and had to adjust, but after he did, he was amazing! scored a hat-trick in the champions league final!

Valencia, the assist master
Glad going well for you mate, unfortunatly my laptop has ****** up again so will have to start new save when get it back. Thats some season you had mate really impressive! Did you change anythinh or just go with what me,d@ve and raikon said?:)

Back