Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007 13.3.2 UPDATED TO LATEST PATCH!

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 984
  • Views Views 282K
View attachment 287033View attachment 287034View attachment 287035

My 3 top-performers!

-Vidic was rock solid all season!

-Rvp had a very slow start, i was slagging him of, forgetting that he actually came to a new club and had to adjust, but after he did, he was amazing! scored a hat-trick in the champions league final!

Valencia, the assist master

Flipping ****! I'm so encouraged to see that someone like you, who was previously struggling with the game, can now have some success with it. Do you mind doing a little "keep it simple, stupid guide" on how to use this tactic to the same effect you have? Either pm it to me or just post it here please. It would be much appreciated.

I have actually gone back to fm12 but having seen so many people having success with this and JPs tactics I think I might just go ahead to fm13 again. While I wait for a response, I will read the guide that D@ve and Raikan have written in the previous pages...

The screen shoot of your touchline shouts is bugged it seems, all I see is a with screen. Any chance you could post those touhcline shouts again?

Raikan I'm not sure how you download the new control version please can you tell me?

hi, Raikan,
do we need to use only Retain possession or your 3 shouts + retain possession ?

Hey Craig! sry about your laptop, hope its sorted soon.. not too many basic changes, used "exploit flanks" against narrow teams like City, "play aggressive" against teams like Everton, whats i noticed as very effective was to start the game with Rvp as AF with no target instructions, and then put on Hernandez in the 60th minute, with target man on him, with "run onto ball", he scored every time.. i was also very lucky with injuries etc, had almost no long term injuries so i could play almost the same team all the time..
i was very active with man managment this season also, never giving the players a second of rest! if they performed poor i was on their neck, and also praised if they performed good. Im about to start 2nd season now, many changes been made, sold Rooney too Barca for 45 mill, we fell out with eachother, also sold carrick, young, buttner, brought in Isco, bale, vadillo, Llorente, so i have 3 different options up front. Rvp as AF, Hernandez as Poacher and Llorente as TM.

You have any ideas on what changes/tweaks that i should do come 2nd season, so the tactics arent too familliar to other teams?

Hey Craig! sry about your laptop, hope its sorted soon.. not too many basic changes, used "exploit flanks" against narrow teams like City, "play aggressive" against teams like Everton, whats i noticed as very effective was to start the game with Rvp as AF with no target instructions, and then put on Hernandez in the 60th minute, with target man on him, with "run onto ball", he scored every time.. i was also very lucky with injuries etc, had almost no long term injuries so i could play almost the same team all the time..
i was very active with man managment this season also, never giving the players a second of rest! if they performed poor i was on their neck, and also praised if they performed good. Im about to start 2nd season now, many changes been made, sold Rooney too Barca for 45 mill, we fell out with eachother, also sold carrick, young, buttner, brought in Isco, bale, vadillo, Llorente, so i have 3 different options up front. Rvp as AF, Hernandez as Poacher and Llorente as TM.

You have any ideas on what changes/tweaks that i should do come 2nd season, so the tactics arent too familliar to other teams?
Thanks mate sorted now. Just starting again got bale,gotze,fellaini,isco and sold phew players. Was speakin to raikon and looking at his SS tactic still should work thru out game without any changes, think this fm is more todo with man mangement than tactic this year:). Did you change you *** MAN?

good! ye mate, i allways bring in Johan Cruijff, i prefer an attacking oriented assistant.

12 games into second season, holding onto a right first place. Game suddenly decides it hates me and I lose five first team players due to injury in a week. :@ Time to play the 16 year olds I just brought...

well, the new controll version has targteman and playmaker ticked of so one dont have to, but i also sometimes do it if i play the defensive version aswell, especially if i play against a anchorman position, also target man i normally use, but i change it during games. i start with Rvp and passing to him as mixed, then i put on hernandez and use run onto ball, works every time. now that i have Llorente aswell, i can also use him, with pass to head :)

Any tips on how to best use this tactic with PSG? I've played 6 games so far, all against much weaker teams and the result is 2 defeats and 4 draws. Also what's the pest striker position to use Ibrahimovic in? I've been using him as a Treq so far.

Edit: After 5 rounds of Ligue 1 i'm struggling to avoid relegation zone with PSG. Only managed to get 5 points, losing to the leader with 10 points. I think i'm done with this save.

Edit2: Final result with PSG using this tactic before quiting: 4 wins; 5 draws; 5 defeats.

(To be fair, it must be said that Zlatan was injured most of the time)

Last edited:
Started a new Arsenal save earlier with this control tactic, top of the league but just 10 games played only loss away at Stoke, not expecting to stay there though BUT things can only get better when my foreign players start to gel better with communicating etc. Some good advice is to get a coach in with good man management skills for team talks, this seems to work better than my current assistant so far. Really seems to be a nice tactic this, hopefully won't get sacked so can improve my squad! 8-|

Nice job Raikan

I'm planning to use this tactic in my new save with Borussia Dortmund. What do you suggest I do to inside forwards like Reus and Perisic? Should I just play them as wingers as in your tactic? Cause they have quite average crossing stats.

Any one got any tips how to use this tactic if you're like southampton a underdog?

Raikan, D@ve, i need some help here. noone of my strikers score! when we win the ball, we pass it too our wingers and we move fast, the striker is NEVER in the box when the cross comes in, even when mentality is max attacking.. i play Llorente as TM, Hernandez as poacher and Rvp as AF. any ideas?

I got the same problem Runeaa. Playing Cavani as tm.

My team

------------------buffon

Lichtsteiner-Bonucci--Barzagli-Chiellini

---------Marschio---Asamoah

Giovinco-----Vidal----------Jovetic

---------------Cavani--------------

Should i tick the tm box when playing a tm? And what about playmaker, should it be ticked?

View attachment 286795

Thanks Dave. Here`s a training SS for the next 3 weeks, how would you set this up? Tactic is about 100% fluid. Lately ive struggled abit with scoring goals but been quite tight in defence..

If 275k isnt enough, let Rooney go.. plenty of cheaper options. In my opinion, Rooney`s never found back to his good old self after his contract dispute with United in real life, he lost alot of respect from me, thats for sure ;)

Hi mate sorry about late reply been a busy weekend.. Id put def positioning againts Stoke,Ajax and Chelsea.. Att Movement against rest.. Then in general training id have Attacking on very high.. and match prep either def set pieces or def positioning.. And then what i usually do ischange my general training every few month between attacking and defending hope that helps mate...

Back