Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007 13.3.2 UPDATED TO LATEST PATCH!

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 984
  • Views Views 282K
View attachment 287031View attachment 287032

My season ended in absolute glory! Its gonna be tough to top this! Team performed wonders all season, beating Man City and Chelsea both home and away! The 1 loss was away too Arsenal with a 2nd rate team at the end of the season!

Again, massive thanks too Raikan, D@ve and Craig for giving me the chance to enjoy this game again!

Your welcome mate im glad you have foundthe love again... I no when i had my 1st brilliant season some people may no of belived meor thistactic to work..BUT IT DOES you just have to man manage and make the tweaks to suit.. Im pleased for you Runeaa

Glad going well for you mate, unfortunatly my laptop has ****** up again so will have to start new save when get it back. Thats some season you had mate really impressive! Did you change anythinh or just go with what me,d@ve and raikon said?:)

****** **** mate sorry to hereabout ya laptop fella... And Runeaa what a season!!!!

Raikan, D@ve, i need some help here. noone of my strikers score! when we win the ball, we pass it too our wingers and we move fast, the striker is NEVER in the box when the cross comes in, even when mentality is max attacking.. i play Llorente as TM, Hernandez as poacher and Rvp as AF. any ideas?

Mmmmmmmm!!! Ill havea look at my save and get back to you mate if i can figure it out... In the ST Player insructions is roaming box ticked it so un-tick it mate

glad youre back online D@ve, been lonely on the forum :) cheers! let me know what you find out about the ST position. Rvp has scored in the last 2 matches though, as AF, Llorente scoring in his last start as TM, Hernandez as poacher im still struggling..

made tweak to left winger too also cross to center.

when you use the controll version, say youre playing at home too wolves for exampel, do you change from controll too attacking mentality?

Last edited:
Second season just finished.
Beat City for the Community Shield and United for the league cup, lost in semi final of FA cup to Southampton.
Lost semi final of CL 11-10 on penalties to Barcelona :@

Youngest team in the league with an average age of 23, Hazard cost 15mil from Chelsea, they were sitting 10th I think and he requested a transfer.
View attachment 287295View attachment 287292View attachment 287307
League table and player stats.
View attachment 287288View attachment 287290View attachment 287303

Last edited:
I must say I'm struggling at the moment with this. I'm playing on classic mode, and brought a team from blue Square South into league 2 and started to notice results. I then swapped to Leyton Orient to get them promoted.

I found your M&M DM works very well, and but they just can't defend using this one. Over the summer I completely scrapped my defence and got in players with at least 10 in all categories you specified for the positions.

But the other teams just cut through me so easily. I will be in control, 1 attack straight through my defence or a wide ball past my full backs, cross and a goal.

It was weird that this tactic worked on my lowly promoted non league team in lg2 but not a better side in lg2 and then in lg1 next season.

Is it just a tactic aimed at top flight teams?

Edit: I've actually fixed it myself very easily. I took the control tactic, set full backs to tight marking and closing down own area, notch before own half. I then moved the MC's back to DM's.

I'm still conceding 2 goals a game but scoring 4 or 5 in the process. It would be nice to polish my defence up though.

Last edited:
glad youre back online D@ve, been lonely on the forum :) cheers! let me know what you find out about the ST position. Rvp has scored in the last 2 matches though, as AF, Llorente scoring in his last start as TM, Hernandez as poacher im still struggling..

made tweak to left winger too also cross to center.

when you use the controll version, say youre playing at home too wolves for exampel, do you change from controll too attacking mentality?

Hi mate.. Cant undertand why your St not getting in box as as not had that problem while been on tomight.... I usually switch to Att strategy to try and get a goal then either switch back to def or control

im using the defensive version right now, with controll mentality, Llorente is on fire. scored 4 goals in last 2 games.. maybe my the controll version tactic got familliar for oposition. any suggestions on tweaks to do to the tactic to avoid this?

letting Rvp go, too juventus for 30 mill, had a amazing 1st season, been dreadful 2nd season.. gonna manage with Llorente, hernandez and Henriquez

Last edited:
D@ve, im kinda struggling against "park the plane" teams like everton, wigan, aston villa, who plays flat 4-5-1, you have any tricks against teams like that?

Just thought would let people know having great success with using OI show all STR onto weaker foot!!!!!!

your tactics are always great and benefits many users here. simply can't find another member as good as you are.

Raikan, about Rvp as a striker, what role do you use for him? he is very variable for me, he scored a hattrick at home to ajax and then he played a 5.5 rating game next game away too reading.. i see his stats is actually best as trequarista, but can i play him as T when we have a AMC? wont they run ontop of eachother? what about poacher? should i change instructions for him?

I used him mostly as Treq mate :) changed with CF or AF depending on the opp defence and their players

View attachment 286795

Thanks Dave. Here`s a training SS for the next 3 weeks, how would you set this up? Tactic is about 100% fluid. Lately ive struggled abit with scoring goals but been quite tight in defence..

If 275k isnt enough, let Rooney go.. plenty of cheaper options. In my opinion, Rooney`s never found back to his good old self after his contract dispute with United in real life, he lost alot of respect from me, thats for sure ;)

ok one:

general training - defending, you have a few tough games ahead! HIGH intensity
match training - defending set pieces! your tactic is fluid mate :)

more match prep training mate, slide that slider across to the left, one click short of all the way!

defending against the big teams, attacking vs West Brom and defending set pieces for Stoke!

The tactic has been working brilliantly, done a couple tweeks for certain games but nothing over all. Having said that Bale has just destroyed me ala Miacon and I've lost 5-0 to Spurs but its my first loss in about 7 or so.

great stuff mate :)

what did you do wrong for the Spurs game? forget to set up training or just got a bit complacent from winning and reverted back to Fm12 approach for a while ;)

Any tips on how to best use this tactic with PSG? I've played 6 games so far, all against much weaker teams and the result is 2 defeats and 4 draws. Also what's the pest striker position to use Ibrahimovic in? I've been using him as a Treq so far.

Edit: After 5 rounds of Ligue 1 i'm struggling to avoid relegation zone with PSG. Only managed to get 5 points, losing to the leader with 10 points. I think i'm done with this save.

Edit2: Final result with PSG using this tactic before quiting: 4 wins; 5 draws; 5 defeats.

(To be fair, it must be said that Zlatan was injured most of the time)
sorry to hear that mate.. not sure what went wrong..

Zlatan would be best as Treq to be honest or maybe TM :)

Started a new Arsenal save earlier with this control tactic, top of the league but just 10 games played only loss away at Stoke, not expecting to stay there though BUT things can only get better when my foreign players start to gel better with communicating etc. Some good advice is to get a coach in with good man management skills for team talks, this seems to work better than my current assistant so far. Really seems to be a nice tactic this, hopefully won't get sacked so can improve my squad! 8-|

Nice job Raikan

very nice mate :0 glad to hear that! have a good day

I'm planning to use this tactic in my new save with Borussia Dortmund. What do you suggest I do to inside forwards like Reus and Perisic? Should I just play them as wingers as in your tactic? Cause they have quite average crossing stats.

leave them as is mate but set their wide movement to cut inside and cross sometimes

Back