Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007 13.3.2 UPDATED TO LATEST PATCH!

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 984
  • Views Views 282K
Any one got any tips how to use this tactic if you're like southampton a underdog?

use the original direct passing one.. play a bit deeper line as well, you can select counter as well as your team are pretty quick..

maybe drop the MCL to DM and the AMC to MCL :)

Raikan, D@ve, i need some help here. noone of my strikers score! when we win the ball, we pass it too our wingers and we move fast, the striker is NEVER in the box when the cross comes in, even when mentality is max attacking.. i play Llorente as TM, Hernandez as poacher and Rvp as AF. any ideas?

what is the STR run from deep settings? ask the wingers to HOLD UP BALL or use the OVERLAP shout

I got the same problem Runeaa. Playing Cavani as tm.

My team

------------------buffon

Lichtsteiner-Bonucci--Barzagli-Chiellini

---------Marschio---Asamoah

Giovinco-----Vidal----------Jovetic

---------------Cavani--------------

Should i tick the tm box when playing a tm? And what about playmaker, should it be ticked?

leave everything off mate :)

however, I would probably select Cavani as the TM (settings mixed) but his role must be CF - Attack

The screen shoot of your touchline shouts is bugged it seems, all I see is a with screen. Any chance you could post those touhcline shouts again?

283663d1353328809-awesome-amc%99-raikan007-manchester-united_-tactics-shouts.png

D@ve, im kinda struggling against "park the plane" teams like everton, wigan, aston villa, who plays flat 4-5-1, you have any tricks against teams like that?

haahah, hello :) I am here lol, I did make the tactic :) hahhaha, you guys crack me up :P

PUMP ball into box, hit early crosses, exploit flanks, play wider, run at defence and bobs your uncle, that is with Llorente upfront, will also work with Hernandez actually.. just drill crosses

I must say I'm struggling at the moment with this. I'm playing on classic mode, and brought a team from blue Square South into league 2 and started to notice results. I then swapped to Leyton Orient to get them promoted.

I found your M&M DM works very well, and but they just can't defend using this one. Over the summer I completely scrapped my defence and got in players with at least 10 in all categories you specified for the positions.

But the other teams just cut through me so easily. I will be in control, 1 attack straight through my defence or a wide ball past my full backs, cross and a goal.

It was weird that this tactic worked on my lowly promoted non league team in lg2 but not a better side in lg2 and then in lg1 next season.

Is it just a tactic aimed at top flight teams?

Edit: I've actually fixed it myself very easily. I took the control tactic, set full backs to tight marking and closing down own area, notch before own half. I then moved the MC's back to DM's.

I'm still conceding 2 goals a game but scoring 4 or 5 in the process. It would be nice to polish my defence up though.

nice mate :)

yeah most AMC tactics are aimed at top teams as most smaller teams do not have the required quality for the AMC role :)

set your general training and match prep training to defend for 3 weeks or so

I kinda noticed something
your screenshot for your tactic has the solo striker up front as a Target Man whilst the tactic I downloaded has it as an Advanced Forward.
...is there a reason for this?

I kinda noticed something
your screenshot for your tactic has the solo striker up front as a Target Man whilst the tactic I downloaded has it as an Advanced Forward.
...is there a reason for this?

hey bud, its written in the OP :)

Important notes:

(I was using the TM in the SS above for my match coming up, it is usually set as AF - Attack and can be changed according to the player you have upfront, it won't change the build up play that much at all. So if you have someone like Owen you can set it to Poacher, if you have Rooney then set it to whatever you want, RVP initially played as Treq which also works really well! So change it to whatever role suits the striker you want to play! I was up against John Terry and Cahill on the day and wanted the balls floated in for Llorente to challenge and link up the play with Kagawa while using Pump ball into box and hit early crosses shouts..)

I must say I'm struggling at the moment with this. I'm playing on classic mode, and brought a team from blue Square South into league 2 and started to notice results. I then swapped to Leyton Orient to get them promoted.

I found your M&M DM works very well, and but they just can't defend using this one. Over the summer I completely scrapped my defence and got in players with at least 10 in all categories you specified for the positions.

But the other teams just cut through me so easily. I will be in control, 1 attack straight through my defence or a wide ball past my full backs, cross and a goal.

It was weird that this tactic worked on my lowly promoted non league team in lg2 but not a better side in lg2 and then in lg1 next season.

Is it just a tactic aimed at top flight teams?

Edit: I've actually fixed it myself very easily. I took the control tactic, set full backs to tight marking and closing down own area, notch before own half. I then moved the MC's back to DM's.

I'm still conceding 2 goals a game but scoring 4 or 5 in the process. It would be nice to polish my defence up though.
Try and maybe focus match prep on defending try it for a few weeks and see what happens, if that doesn't work try for a bit longer it should come good! :)

Flipping ****! I'm so encouraged to see that someone like you, who was previously struggling with the game, can now have some success with it. Do you mind doing a little "keep it simple, stupid guide" on how to use this tactic to the same effect you have? Either pm it to me or just post it here please. It would be much appreciated.

I have actually gone back to fm12 but having seen so many people having success with this and JPs tactics I think I might just go ahead to fm13 again. While I wait for a response, I will read the guide that D@ve and Raikan have written in the previous pages...

Glad you find inspiration from my success, thank you! ok, il try and sum up what i think has made the difference for me!

-active man managment! be very active in giving feedback to the players, both negative AND positive!

-DONT plug and play! allways try to adjust the tactic, also during games! i see many tweaks that Raikan etc are suggesting, are very good, but dont think that applying them from the start of a match and just play will do it, apply it during a game for exampel, start with the original one, then after 30 mins, tweak it, see the result, then maybe tweak it again ( with tweak i meen change crosses, mentality from controll too attacking, back too controll, different shouts etc etc ).A good idea can be to start the game with Llorente for exampel, with passing to him as mixed, with targetman ticked, then in the 60th minute let hernandez on, with passes like "run onto ball", he will kill them with his pace!

-use time to get familliar with the training system, change it around, see what matches are ahead and set it accordingly

-buying the right players! with high proffesionalism, players like Rvp, fellaini, Rooney ( who i fell out with, ended up selling him too barca for 45 mill ) can be a handful, address with caution! players like valencia, bale, fletcher, they die for you! look for players like this, who wants to play for YOUR team!

-DONT EXPECT TOO WIN EVERY GAME!!! take it on the chin now and then, my second season i was unbeaten the first 16 games, then lost 0-1 at home too wigan! i used to go bananas and quit saves over results like this, but look in real life, it happens! Even Barca loose!

-I also try and dont go mad on the transfer marked! imagine if United went and bought 5-6-7 players in one summer, and sold 3-4-5 players! wich signals are you sending, right? after winning the league you dont really need to buy 5 players, 1 or 2 will do, so be cautios.

-Also, be carefull how you rotate! if a striker scores regularly, let him play! ive made mistakes like this often, because i want all of them too score! in the start of the season, i rotated Rvp and Hernandez, and Rvp never performed consitantly. after a while i decided to play him EVERY game, and he was on fire!! the biggest starplayers want to play every game, LET THEM!

i hope this is some help to you mate, please dont hesitate to ask my advise! but ill leave the generel guidance to the "pro`s" on here like raikan etc..

GOOD LUCK!

PS: FM13 is waaaaay better than FM12 ;)

Last edited:
Wow! one of the best seasons ive seen! Raikan and co did a great job on this tactic! :)

Thanks! yea, tactic is working!

notice the 3 games where i conceeded 2 goals, changed general training from attacking too defensive, 4 straight cleen sheats next games. training is working also...

Thanks! yea, tactic is working!

notice the 3 games where i conceeded 2 goals, changed general training from attacking too defensive, 4 straight cleen sheats next games. training is working also...
Awesome! just about the same happened to me defences is really solid as is attack! :)

Just thought would share started playing RVP as CF and is banging in goals, also against city use exploit flanks shout! Think dave mentioned before but just incase:)

View attachment 287563

this is what ****** me off right now, my strikers cant score for ****! look at henriquez, not a single shot on goal, we had 14 shots 3 on goal.. i dont get this...

View attachment 287563

this is what ****** me off right now, my strikers cant score for ****! look at henriquez, not a single shot on goal, we had 14 shots 3 on goal.. i dont get this...

you arent shooting from inside the area. need to get some through balls in there and get your striker as target man and to "run onto ball" - that does wonders for me!

i never get throughballs, its weird.. all the passing is done from the sides.. i think ill focus passing more through middle...

Back