Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007 13.3.2 UPDATED TO LATEST PATCH!

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 984
  • Views Views 282K
i never get throughballs, its weird.. all the passing is done from the sides.. i think ill focus passing more through middle...
thats what i do, pass through the middle, playmaker, target man , run onto ball. works like a charm. but i use AM's instead of wingers, but if you tell them to cut inside or even move into channels and give them "often" through balls, it will probably work the same.check it out: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ez-new-patch-13-1-3-versions.html#post1632813

View attachment 287563

this is what ****** me off right now, my strikers cant score for ****! look at henriquez, not a single shot on goal, we had 14 shots 3 on goal.. i dont get this...

This doesmy head aswell mate.. But i usually put training on attacking movement after games like that for a bit.. Good dea;son Rooney and RVP by the way... Rooney still not signing a new contract for me but he as rejected R.Madrid an Barca contracts

his replacable D@ve, no worries.. Kagawa doing amazing in the AMC position, looks like he needs a full season too settle in and Fellaini doing great in the Dlp position.

Ive started using the M&M tactic again, for the games against "park the buss" teams, just beat Stoke 3-0 ;)

thats what i do, pass through the middle, playmaker, target man , run onto ball. works like a charm. but i use AM's instead of wingers, but if you tell them to cut inside or even move into channels and give them "often" through balls, it will probably work the same.check it out: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ez-new-patch-13-1-3-versions.html#post1632813

wow dude, some great results there, with wolves! just read your post now, you really did some work there, well done! im starting a new save now, with chelsea, gonna try your tactic out as i think it might suit chelsea`s players good! cheers!

his replacable D@ve, no worries.. Kagawa doing amazing in the AMC position, looks like he needs a full season too settle in and Fellaini doing great in the Dlp position.

Ive started using the M&M tactic again, for the games against "park the buss" teams, just beat Stoke 3-0 ;)

Ive tried selling Kagawa but nobody would pay his value so ivetookhim of list and he played a couple of games he was doing well then i got a message saying he had been injuryed in training and would be out for 4 months and he got injuryed by ROONEY of all people:$..

im still struggling to get the strikers and AMC involved in the game! they perform horribly! im abit clueless right now. they started the season of great, amc with assists and striker was scoring. Llorente has 6.40 last 5 games and not a single goal in 9 games! Kagawa has 6.58 rating last 5 games and no goals/assists! this meens that their not involved at all. the defensive ( original ) version works abit better than the controll version, but it seems like its too familliar to other teams now. the defence is pretty solid, the wingers and the cm`s is doing pretty good but if i can get the strikers and amc`s involved im clueless. ive tryed to re-upload the tactics and left out all tweaks ive done but still not working. im all ears to ideas what to do!!

the M&M tactic ive started using again, got so angry with the controll 4-2-3-1 not producing any goals i started using M&M again and its great for home games, but useless for away games, way to poor in defence.

one thing ive noticed is that very very few passes are comming through center, i never get throughballs played from my AMC to my striker for exampel, allways too wingers. if it wasnt for bale, nani, valencia i wouldnt even be top 10 in the league..

Last edited:
wow dude, some great results there, with wolves! just read your post now, you really did some work there, well done! im starting a new save now, with chelsea, gonna try your tactic out as i think it might suit chelsea`s players good! cheers!

thanks mate, i apprciate it! :) yeah, chelsea's players certainly suit this tactic with hazard mata and oscar. good luck with that and let me know how you do! cheers!

Do you guys set someone as Playmaker, targetman or just keep it ticked and empty? I'm still strugling to get this tactic to work for the clubs i play, have had much more success with national teams tho. Right now i'm playing Arsenal/France. With France i've won all 3 games but with Arsenal....well, doing even worse than with PSG. My latest game against some random chinese team ended with them winning 5-0 and without few amazing saves by my keeper it could've easily been 7-0.

Edit: I think i just got really unbelievably unlucky with that chinese game, things are going much better now. I actually won a game! And 5-0 aswell. I guess i'm just struggling to adabt to the new match engine/fm in general. So much is different this year. You know what they say about old dogs and new tricks...

Also can someone tell me what to do about the corners, i concede way too many from them and literally never ever score from corner myself.

Last edited:
only the changes that D@ve suggested, winger cross to senter, made small changes to the striker and Rvp is a new superstar! more attacking, less creativity, run with ball somestimes. change the training to who you are playing, use defensive set pieces now and then and do man managment right, thats it.. this tactic is the perfect foundation, just tweak it to the players you have.. if you have Llorente for exampel, play striker as TM etc etc..

against Barca i used the defensive version of the tactic and got beat 2-0 but was unlucky, i created plenty of chances but rooney and Rvp had a bad game. at home i used the controll version, was under 0-1 after 5 mins and then we started playing! totally destroyed them. i changed nothing except what i mentioned..

Thanks Runeaa! I will apply this on my swedish team right away:) what kind of match prep do you use during season and pre season? booth general and match training?!

cheers

Hey Craig! sry about your laptop, hope its sorted soon.. not too many basic changes, used "exploit flanks" against narrow teams like City, "play aggressive" against teams like Everton, whats i noticed as very effective was to start the game with Rvp as AF with no target instructions, and then put on Hernandez in the 60th minute, with target man on him, with "run onto ball", he scored every time.. i was also very lucky with injuries etc, had almost no long term injuries so i could play almost the same team all the time..
i was very active with man managment this season also, never giving the players a second of rest! if they performed poor i was on their neck, and also praised if they performed good. Im about to start 2nd season now, many changes been made, sold Rooney too Barca for 45 mill, we fell out with eachother, also sold carrick, young, buttner, brought in Isco, bale, vadillo, Llorente, so i have 3 different options up front. Rvp as AF, Hernandez as Poacher and Llorente as TM.

You have any ideas on what changes/tweaks that i should do come 2nd season, so the tactics arent too familliar to other teams?

With the newer version, do you tick target and playmaker then?

View attachment 287563

this is what ****** me off right now, my strikers cant score for ****! look at henriquez, not a single shot on goal, we had 14 shots 3 on goal.. i dont get this...

hey bud,

play through defence shout must be used, slow down the tempo as well a bit, play narrow and push up the d line a bit to about 3/4 of the way!

get ball forward shout as well, set the playmaker as the ST if you want, see if that works

its left as both unticked I think, you can use them both mate :) its up to you! depends on your opposition, if they have a DM then do not use the playmaker etc...

Do you guys set someone as Playmaker, targetman or just keep it ticked and empty? I'm still strugling to get this tactic to work for the clubs i play, have had much more success with national teams tho. Right now i'm playing Arsenal/France. With France i've won all 3 games but with Arsenal....well, doing even worse than with PSG. My latest game against some random chinese team ended with them winning 5-0 and without few amazing saves by my keeper it could've easily been 7-0.

Edit: I think i just got really unbelievably unlucky with that chinese game, things are going much better now. I actually won a game! And 5-0 aswell. I guess i'm just struggling to adabt to the new match engine/fm in general. So much is different this year. You know what they say about old dogs and new tricks...

Also can someone tell me what to do about the corners, i concede way too many from them and literally never ever score from corner myself.
thanks bud, it does take a bit of time to get used to the new game this year, its completely different than last years.. glad its coming along better, good luck and keep me posted

I always leave my Match training on Def: Set Pieces mate, never concede, barely concede from anywhere :)

update

been using this tactic for my United side (I started another save that is my new story, but really want to achieve a few more Steam Achievements from this save with United and I am also going on holiday for a month on the 14th December so won't be here or playing Fm)

Neymar is on fire, never seen someone this good in his first season, nay, never this good ever!

Neymar looks amazing mate, where do you play him? AWL?

A thought i had, when playing with Llorente, i see the wingers cross to back post, would it be better if they aimed at TM? since i play Llorente as TM? or even cross to sentral? what you think raikan?

I use M&M tactic for homegames and its working wonders, Llorente and Hernandez where made for eachother!! Its the away games i fail to score, as you can see, i produce plenty chances but the finished are comming from the center midfield, not the AMC or the striker.. ill try your suggested shouts..

Last edited:
Which do you recommend for Arsenal, original one or latest one? Original squad, no signings. Cheers pal.

I sometimes tick the PM and TM, i use the PM if the oposition DONT have a player in the DM position and see how it works, i sonetimes too tick the TM for hernandez and put passes as "run onto ball" because he is so fast, try it out mate

I sometimes tick the PM and TM, i use the PM if the oposition DONT have a player in the DM position and see how it works, i sonetimes too tick the TM for hernandez and put passes as "run onto ball" because he is so fast, try it out mate

What about your match and general training during off and on season? :)

cheers

Back