Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007 13.3.2 UPDATED TO LATEST PATCH!

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 984
  • Views Views 282K
Neymar looks amazing mate, where do you play him? AWL?

A thought i had, when playing with Llorente, i see the wingers cross to back post, would it be better if they aimed at TM? since i play Llorente as TM? or even cross to sentral? what you think raikan?

I use M&M tactic for homegames and its working wonders, Llorente and Hernandez where made for eachother!! Its the away games i fail to score, as you can see, i produce plenty chances but the finished are comming from the center midfield, not the AMC or the striker.. ill try your suggested shouts..

nice mate ;)

yeah he is playing like a god! AML, alone as the poacher in this tactic, upfront as the poacher striker in my TM Winger tactic and the M&M :) wherever I play him he is on fire :) great man management I think :P

increase the tempo and push up the defensive line

im sorry Raikan, im struggling here, M&M tactic is saving my *** at the moment.. i cant score on open goals! i repeat the problems!

- AMC is not involved!

-striker not involved and doesent score

-i keep loosing 1-0, also allways conceed at the moment

- im sure the tactic is familliar now, too other teams, any suggestions? D@ve, Craig, Raikan, you guys dont have problems with this at all?

im sorry Raikan, im struggling here, M&M tactic is saving my *** at the moment.. i cant score on open goals! i repeat the problems!

- AMC is not involved!

-striker not involved and doesent score

-i keep loosing 1-0, also allways conceed at the moment

- im sure the tactic is familliar now, too other teams, any suggestions? D@ve, Craig, Raikan, you guys dont have problems with this at all?

Hi Mate sorry to hear your having problems.. Im using the new Amc version and im playing fine im using Shouts - Retain poss, Pass into space, Play through defence and work into box.. I also use the shout Get ball forward in stead of retain poss sometimes and i use these shouts from the start of the games..

Ive not got a TM and i sometimes use a PM but that it is mate

Hey Raikan just wandering if you use this tactic for home and away games or do you happen to use your Might and magic one too?

Well in my Arsenal game things have turned around and i'm winning more than losing now but results are still bad in general. Also extremely inconsistent. Currently on the 4th place in the League. Tottenham is leading and Man City is second. I'm hoping to defeat Aston Villa in my next game and move to third place in league. I havent played Tottenham yet but if i defeat them in both games and they lose to someone else aswell then i can leapfrog them. I played one fo my first league games against Man.City on their home field and lost 2-0. If i win them at Emirates and manage to ensure better goal difference in the end etc i still might win the title but it seems hard. Those random stupid defeats against teams like Norwich really make things "interesting".
Got kicked out of Capital One Cup by Everton in qtr. final after what was the most nerve wrecking penalty shootout i've ever seen. They won 8-7 and it took 11 round of penalties to decide the winner. Their goalkeeper was the one who scored the final one. I really don't mind losing this game to be honset because it was just so exciting.
In FA Cup i'm up against Fulham next.
Finished second in Champions league group stage. First place went to Valencia who got equal amount of points but defeated me at Emirates while managed to do 2-2 at their stadium. Other teams in the group were Helsingsborg and Panathinaikos.

Last edited:
Id personally play him as either a poacher or left wing inside forward, the guy is class tho so I'm sure he'd do a good job in AMC :-)

I allready have Bale for the left winger position, and Nani as backup, who performs awesome, even better on the left, as winger than on the right.. Ill consider him as poacher because i have Llorente, wich i use as TM, and hernandez + henriquez as poachers but hernandes, sadly isnt doing well.. maybe i have to change him, real madrid keeps bidding 20 mill + for hernandez so, lets see..'

any of you guys ever experienced David Gill taking over Man United? was told that Glazer ( f+"k off american!!!!! ) is trying to sell the club and Gill is favorite to buying it. does he provied a good transfer budget? or more depth? anyone know?

Hi Mate sorry to hear your having problems.. Im using the new Amc version and im playing fine im using Shouts - Retain poss, Pass into space, Play through defence and work into box.. I also use the shout Get ball forward in stead of retain poss sometimes and i use these shouts from the start of the games..

Ive not got a TM and i sometimes use a PM but that it is mate

Ive managed to turn things around D@ve, Isco and Llorente is doing well and it has opened up the game for me again. Kagawa and hernandez still disapoints me in the AMC and poacher positions, maybe ill sell them, but Isco and Llorente is doing really good. I scrapped all the tweaks id done and re-uploaded the basic controll tactic again, made small tweaks ( valencia crosses to central, not back post, bale still crosses to backpost, isco crosses too mixed) and its running pretty smooth. Ive tryed the defensive version on some ocations aswell but it doesent seem as solid anymore, i wanted to use it for hard away games but i think the controll version is a better option, even for games such as away too City, Arsenal etc.

You found any new effective tweaks lately? keep me posted mate ;)

PS: thinking of bringing in Neymar for hernandez and Muniain for Kagawa, what u think?

-ever had David Gill take over the club as owner before? got some news that Glazer`s is selling and Gill is favorite to take over..

Last edited:
Raikan, my squad and i want to thank you for the victory away against Chelsea, 1-2.

Using Galore until midtime, losing 1-0, 9 shoots against... zero!
Changed to my backup (you), and voilá! btw, always unthinking PM and putting all long shoots to rarely.

PS - now i see a new tactic upgrade? can you say which post have the new changes?

Hi Raikin.
I have noticed that my's defenders are too far apart from each other, how to fix it?
Thanks!

Ive managed to turn things around D@ve, Isco and Llorente is doing well and it has opened up the game for me again. Kagawa and hernandez still disapoints me in the AMC and poacher positions, maybe ill sell them, but Isco and Llorente is doing really good. I scrapped all the tweaks id done and re-uploaded the basic controll tactic again, made small tweaks ( valencia crosses to central, not back post, bale still crosses to backpost, isco crosses too mixed) and its running pretty smooth. Ive tryed the defensive version on some ocations aswell but it doesent seem as solid anymore, i wanted to use it for hard away games but i think the controll version is a better option, even for games such as away too City, Arsenal etc.

You found any new effective tweaks lately? keep me posted mate ;)

PS: thinking of bringing in Neymar for hernandez and Muniain for Kagawa, what u think?

-ever had David Gill take over the club as owner before? got some news that Glazer`s is selling and Gill is favorite to take over..

Hi mate David Gill took over in my save he only replace chairman and there still some glazers on the board + he didnt clear debts or offer a transfer kitty:'( basically everything stayed the same just a different chairman..

I use Exploit wings and play wider shouts aswell as the orginal 4 shouts 4 the Amc tactic against City and ive not lost to them since:D

Ive got Neymar and i rotate him with Bale on my Left and he isa beast well him and Bale are!!!

Ive got Falcao and i Play him as Complete Forward and he scoreing and playing better!!!

Ive got Gotze in the Amc role but i do think Muniain would be a good signing for you mate

hello raikan, im quite upset, im usingyour formation with liverpool, my front four are schurlle, isco, gerrard and cavani, but im not winning at all and making only 1-2maz ccc's per game, lost at home to qpr 3-0, also lost at reading 4-1 all int my first 4 games! plz help sumhow

Took me a while before starting a game with your tactic Raikan, but after seeing some of those results i started reading alot of the tips and comments and decided to give it a go with my favorite team, Ajax. Since this is a tactic that really duplicates their RL playstyle in terms of possision etc. Here is a sneakpeak. When the first half of the season is over ill post some more screens.

2efudmf.jpg

Back