Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007 13.3.2 UPDATED TO LATEST PATCH!

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 984
  • Views Views 282K
Hey man i started using your tactics with Rangers 5th season, SPL, i have a pretty good team this year but its going pretty terrible so far.

Im using AMC original for away games and control version for homegames, though im gonna change it so we dont push up as much. Its just impossible to score, wingers are completely useless, amc useless with or without playmaker and i want to shoot my striker and his mom.

Team:
GK: Paul Jones, decent
RB: Matt Doherty, not the greatest but Piermayr left on a free and im out of money.
DRC: Faure, beast
DLC, Gasparatto, beast (both dcs not the fastest so definately want to push up less)
DL: Brian Easton, pretty good

MLC: Hutton, pretty decent, still improving but want a better one for next season prolly
MRC: Gary Gardner, seems better in support role, so for the controll tactic i might change him to MC-support, DLP-support or something.

AMC: Fleck/Aird/Gulpen
AML: Gerson Cabral
AMR: regens/Aird

Str: Harry Kane (well i tried him as TM and as DLF-support but he is beyond worthless 0 goals 1 assist 10 apps) Im gonna try Boukabous (poacher from Nantes) now as a poacher.

Any tips/suggestions? I kinda dont want to get fired this savegame. I dont have the best players but still good enough to be a force in the SPL i reckon.

Some questions:
-it seems to me that against all these defending teams not using the 'play through defense' shout would be better, maybe even use run at opponents.
-how would you use Harry Kane? he seems like a pretty good striker, and i like to have 1 big guy and 1 poacher to give me options, but right now he is a 1m euro a year liability.

hey bud used this tactic and i really enjoy it but won't setting style to defensive hinder the amount of goals you score?

So Finished my 3rd season...

Started playing Falcao as Complete Forward half way into season and he became unplayable scoring and assisting.. Neymar,Hulk,Gotze and Bale also was on form and Jones and Dede was Awesome at the back..

Got a few good free signings for next season as you can see if you look at me SS View attachment 288322

Also Just won the EPL in my 37 game against Birmingham as Chelsea lost too Arsenal so on the last day i could relax in the game against Chelsea lol..

Suffered abit with injurys had no Gotze or Falcao for Fa Cup and CL...Also Chicharito was on international dutie for the CL Final but Liorente steped up...

View attachment 288320View attachment 288330View attachment 288329View attachment 288328View attachment 288327View attachment 288326View attachment 288325View attachment 288324View attachment 288323View attachment 288321View attachment 288331

I use Raikains 3 tactics Awesome Amc(Most of time), 4-4-2 Tm & Wingers(Some Homesgames and the Home game v R.Madrid) and Minibus (used this Away to R.Madrid and after i went 2-1 up in CL Final)

Oh wow!

So I finally finished my seasons and what a season it was! I cba to write a long summary so let me just say that i did the treble. I only used this tactic for all the games.

Here are some pics:

Final league table
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/577848993279259755/0A31F68C637D8F6BC1A3A1F752C89E9FA8C8A5B7/

Goal analysis
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/577848993279258817/4DD9AF669BE924CCCE1D6151BABB39ECC7A27C61/

And all the fixtures
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/577848993279257963/4CB38CF3FF83C14F4F090B611467B2C7829A92E9/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/577848993279260250/0D011CC1E16D0BE97682CD29E95911A8242E2679/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/577848993279261019/89B54217726CFB5EA8C8E215858526D21A9AA00B/

Despite my previous complaints about the corners they actually worked very well in the end. Total conceded corners was only 2. My team scored total of 5 goals from corners.

Next season will be even more awesome because i got Neymar after he got transferlisted by request at Santos. Only had to pay 43 million pounds for him. Thats the cheapest i've ever seen him bought. His contract is pretty tough tho but he is worth it. Besides i sold like half of my team because i like when things are nice and tidy and i hate having a big roster. So salary shouldnt be a problem.

Podolski has been amazing too, scored 36 goals in 36 league games that he played in. And across all competitions he scored 50 goals in 58 games. He's no Messi but still, pretty good result. Tho Messi did not have all that great season, he actually scored 2 goals less than Podolski across all competitions. Tho Messi's 18 gols in champions league compared to Podolski's 8 is quite remarkable. But in the end in the CL final Messis was not up to his task (Neither was Podolski. Wilshere and Mertesacker(from the corner) scored my goals.)

Few more fun facts:
*Blackburn, Nottingham Forest and Sheffield Wednesday got promoted from Championship.
*Barnsley, Bristol City and Middlesbrough fell to League 1.
*Wolverhampton won the Capital One Cup and is the third Europa League qualifier despite failing to gain promotion to Premier League.
*At. Madrid won the Europa League.

Last edited:
Love your work buddy,

I have been having some success using everton but seem to be conceeding really 1 in 4 shots from the opposition. Whilst that is happening my back 4 (Baines, Heitinga, Jagielka, Corchia) are all avergaing over 7.4 a game. In saying that im also only averaging 1.5goals per game. Ive been changing with my attacking 3 between Osman, Naismith, Miralles, Pienaar & Barkley and selecting the CAM as a playmaker but none of them seem to be really getting into the game, actually they seem to be my worst perfoming group.

Any advice?

View attachment 288411View attachment 288412View attachment 288413i cant get results with the AMC tactic anymore, simple as that, loosing at home and away. using the TM winger and M&M tactics at the moment, and they are on fire!

i think my 4-2-3-1 line-up looks pretty good aswell, im pussled that i cant get results. unfortunate not to be able to use Kagawa or Isco.

D@ve, Raikan mates, could you run me through the tweaks you`ve made for this tactic again?

Last edited:
Oh wow!

So I finally finished my seasons and what a season it was! I cba to write a long summary so let me just say that i did the treble. I only used this tactic for all the games.

Here are some pics:

Final league table
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/577848993279259755/0A31F68C637D8F6BC1A3A1F752C89E9FA8C8A5B7/

Goal analysis
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/577848993279258817/4DD9AF669BE924CCCE1D6151BABB39ECC7A27C61/

And all the fixtures
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/577848993279257963/4CB38CF3FF83C14F4F090B611467B2C7829A92E9/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/577848993279260250/0D011CC1E16D0BE97682CD29E95911A8242E2679/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/577848993279261019/89B54217726CFB5EA8C8E215858526D21A9AA00B/

Despite my previous complaints about the corners they actually worked very well in the end. Total conceded corners was only 2. My team scored total of 5 goals from corners.

Next season will be even more awesome because i got Neymar after he got transferlisted by request at Santos. Only had to pay 43 million pounds for him. Thats the cheapest i've ever seen him bought. His contract is pretty tough tho but he is worth it. Besides i sold like half of my team because i like when things are nice and tidy and i hate having a big roster. So salary shouldnt be a problem.

Podolski has been amazing too, scored 36 goals in 36 league games that he played in. And across all competitions he scored 50 goals in 58 games. He's no Messi but still, pretty good result. Tho Messi did not have all that great season, he actually scored 2 goals less than Podolski across all competitions. Tho Messi's 18 gols in champions league compared to Podolski's 8 is quite remarkable. But in the end in the CL final Messis was not up to his task (Neither was Podolski. Wilshere and Mertesacker(from the corner) scored my goals.)

Few more fun facts:
*Blackburn, Nottingham Forest and Sheffield Wednesday got promoted from Championship.
*Barnsley, Bristol City and Middlesbrough fell to League 1.
*Wolverhampton won the Capital One Cup and is the third Europa League qualifier despite failing to gain promotion to Premier League.
*At. Madrid won the Europa League.

flippin eck! wow! awesome! im using this tactic but losing every game with liverpool. got schurlle, isco cavani in but still no luck! only gettin 1-2 ccc's per game... what tweaks have u made? cuz im gettin depressed at not being able to do anything!

Hey Raikan just wandering if you use this tactic for home and away games or do you happen to use your Might and magic one too?

I used to use this tactic home and away :) I use it mostly at home now and my Winger TM tactic away with my M&M as well :)

I have made a few changes to the M&M and will upload it shortly (early next week)

Raikan, will Neymar work in the AMC position?

I have played him there once or twice, did well for me, changed to IF and let him run at defence often, through balls sometimes, long shots never and cross from byline to really get him running at the defence!

I would rather use him as AML or ST

Well in my Arsenal game things have turned around and i'm winning more than losing now but results are still bad in general. Also extremely inconsistent. Currently on the 4th place in the League. Tottenham is leading and Man City is second. I'm hoping to defeat Aston Villa in my next game and move to third place in league. I havent played Tottenham yet but if i defeat them in both games and they lose to someone else aswell then i can leapfrog them. I played one fo my first league games against Man.City on their home field and lost 2-0. If i win them at Emirates and manage to ensure better goal difference in the end etc i still might win the title but it seems hard. Those random stupid defeats against teams like Norwich really make things "interesting".
Got kicked out of Capital One Cup by Everton in qtr. final after what was the most nerve wrecking penalty shootout i've ever seen. They won 8-7 and it took 11 round of penalties to decide the winner. Their goalkeeper was the one who scored the final one. I really don't mind losing this game to be honset because it was just so exciting.
In FA Cup i'm up against Fulham next.
Finished second in Champions league group stage. First place went to Valencia who got equal amount of points but defeated me at Emirates while managed to do 2-2 at their stadium. Other teams in the group were Helsingsborg and Panathinaikos.

nice mate, glad to hear its working out ok so far.. just keep plugging at it, the results should come with the correct management approach

Raikan, my squad and i want to thank you for the victory away against Chelsea, 1-2.

Using Galore until midtime, losing 1-0, 9 shoots against... zero!
Changed to my backup (you), and voilá! btw, always unthinking PM and putting all long shoots to rarely.

PS - now i see a new tactic upgrade? can you say which post have the new changes?

hahhaa, its a pleasure mate :)

the OP mate ;) check it out

hello raikan, im quite upset, im usingyour formation with liverpool, my front four are schurlle, isco, gerrard and cavani, but im not winning at all and making only 1-2maz ccc's per game, lost at home to qpr 3-0, also lost at reading 4-1 all int my first 4 games! plz help sumhow

sorry to hear that mate..

1) not one of my tactics have ever worked for Liverpool, ever.. (only one member got one of my Fm12 tactics to work well) must be cause I am a United supporter :P

2) I know its a lot of reading, but go through the OP again (I pretty much mention all the little tweaks you can make) the run onto ball one like D@ve mentioned was a good thing to use in Fm12 already and works really well in Fm13 too :) check what else he has had to say and what I have had to say over the pages :)

I wish you luck and sorry again to hear about the bad results..

sort of close to real life though :P (kidding)

hey bud used this tactic and i really enjoy it but won't setting style to defensive hinder the amount of goals you score?

yes and no, if you read the OP I mention that I do this to set a balanced approach as the player's settings are quite attacking so the defending mentality balances it out quite nicely ;)

Oh wow!

fantastic season mate, congratulations, really good going there! nice amount of goals scored as well! keep us updated on your next season and signings

Love your work buddy,

I have been having some success using everton but seem to be conceeding really 1 in 4 shots from the opposition. Whilst that is happening my back 4 (Baines, Heitinga, Jagielka, Corchia) are all avergaing over 7.4 a game. In saying that im also only averaging 1.5goals per game. Ive been changing with my attacking 3 between Osman, Naismith, Miralles, Pienaar & Barkley and selecting the CAM as a playmaker but none of them seem to be really getting into the game, actually they seem to be my worst perfoming group.

Any advice?

thanks mate :) glad to help!

are you setting opposition instructions? close down the mids and wingers and show to weaker foot

View attachment 288411View attachment 288412View attachment 288413i cant get results with the AMC tactic anymore, simple as that, loosing at home and away. using the TM winger and M&M tactics at the moment, and they are on fire!

i think my 4-2-3-1 line-up looks pretty good aswell, im pussled that i cant get results. unfortunate not to be able to use Kagawa or Isco.

D@ve, Raikan mates, could you run me through the tweaks you`ve made for this tactic again?

so sorry mate, I do not know what to say or do..

just don't use this tactic mate :) if the others are working well just scrap this one :)

Any tips/suggestions? I kinda dont want to get fired this savegame. I dont have the best players but still good enough to be a force in the SPL i reckon.

Some questions:
-it seems to me that against all these defending teams not using the 'play through defense' shout would be better, maybe even use run at opponents.
-how would you use Harry Kane? he seems like a pretty good striker, and i like to have 1 big guy and 1 poacher to give me options, but right now he is a 1m euro a year liability.

hey bud, really sorry to hear that..

1) yes you can, set pass down flanks, exploit flanks :) the wingers are set to old fashioned wingers so it does work, I do that often depending on the day and opponents

2) try this tactic:

TM & Old fashioned Winger tactic by Raikan007 - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

Thanks for a solid tactic. Obviously tweaked it to the players I have and the way I like to play. Changed one winger for an inside forward with support and it really gave my team an extra prong to attack with. Still get hit with the impossible through ball but a way to stop too many of those is by narrowing the defence with the shout.

Playing with this and setting the shouts to cater for width really helps too if the team you play is leaking goals.

I have beaten Man City, Arsenal and Man U 5-1 6-0 and 4-1 using the formation as a base to build from and making a few changes to play against what is in front of me.

If you aren't getting results with this tactic then use another one that suits you better. Rather than going out to get the Falcaos, Cavanis, Neymars and Iscos... Get the players that suit the formation.

E.g. Rather than waste £40m+ on Neymar I went and got Adam Lallana for £4m and his average match rating is 7.80 and doesn't behave like a girl if he doesn't play a few in a row. This years FM is about using tactics to win and not assembling a dream team in 48 month installments.

Thanks Raikan I appreciate the tactic very much.

Back