Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007 13.3.2 UPDATED TO LATEST PATCH!

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 984
  • Views Views 282K
Thanks for a solid tactic. Obviously tweaked it to the players I have and the way I like to play. Changed one winger for an inside forward with support and it really gave my team an extra prong to attack with. Still get hit with the impossible through ball but a way to stop too many of those is by narrowing the defence with the shout.

Playing with this and setting the shouts to cater for width really helps too if the team you play is leaking goals.

I have beaten Man City, Arsenal and Man U 5-1 6-0 and 4-1 using the formation as a base to build from and making a few changes to play against what is in front of me.

If you aren't getting results with this tactic then use another one that suits you better. Rather than going out to get the Falcaos, Cavanis, Neymars and Iscos... Get the players that suit the formation.

E.g. Rather than waste £40m+ on Neymar I went and got Adam Lallana for £4m and his average match rating is 7.80 and doesn't behave like a girl if he doesn't play a few in a row. This years FM is about using tactics to win and not assembling a dream team in 48 month installments.

Thanks Raikan I appreciate the tactic very much.

thank you mate :) I appreciate your feedback

some really good results there and good management :)

I look forward to more of your feedback and results, have a good day

Raikan, my squad and i want to thank you for the victory away against Chelsea, 1-2.

Using Galore until midtime, losing 1-0, 9 shoots against... zero!
Changed to my backup (you), and voilá! btw, always unthinking PM and putting all long shoots to rarely.

PS - now i see a new tactic upgrade? can you say which post have the new changes?

Well, now i hate you, lost to Juve.... RVP is useless as a AMC in this tactic!! winning 0-2 with 2 o.g. (:D) until the 70 min, then 1-2, then at 89 min the 2-2 and the punch in the stomach, the 3-2 at the 93 mins!!!!

I used after the 1-2, hassle opponents.

Same tactic, same strong opponent, both games away, same 11 but a totally different story! Should i start with a different tactic (like i did with the Chelsea game)?

Can't figure this, even studying the shouts and try to using them i can't figure a way for the team to do similar games for 4 or 5 games in a row!

Or the game is learning out to defend my tactic after 5 games, or im not doing something properly

Well, now i hate you, lost to Juve.... RVP is useless as a AMC in this tactic!! winning 0-2 with 2 o.g. (:D) until the 70 min, then 1-2, then at 89 min the 2-2 and the punch in the stomach, the 3-2 at the 93 mins!!!!

I used after the 1-2, hassle opponents.

Same tactic, same strong opponent, both games away, same 11 but a totally different story! Should i start with a different tactic (like i did with the Chelsea game)?

Can't figure this, even studying the shouts and try to using them i can't figure a way for the team to do similar games for 4 or 5 games in a row!

Or the game is learning out to defend my tactic after 5 games, or im not doing something properly

hahaha, sorry mate..

1) that is FM mate.. its always different, there are so many factors and variables..

there is a lot more to FM13 than just tactics mate, man management, squad rotation, press conferences, team meetings, training, match prep was probably wrong etc.. lots of things :)

I hope it comes right though, keep me posted

raikan007 which one is better ? original or new control tactic ? i want try with juventus !

View attachment 288411View attachment 288412View attachment 288413i cant get results with the AMC tactic anymore, simple as that, loosing at home and away. using the TM winger and M&M tactics at the moment, and they are on fire!

i think my 4-2-3-1 line-up looks pretty good aswell, im pussled that i cant get results. unfortunate not to be able to use Kagawa or Isco.

D@ve, Raikan mates, could you run me through the tweaks you`ve made for this tactic again?

I was having trouble near end of my last season think i only won 1 of my last 6 away games... But just keep messing about with it i use Falcao as CF.. Try using shout pass thought centre see what that does.. Dont really nowhat to say mate... If i find a good tweak ill let you no either via this thread or ill PM you mate

hahaha, sorry mate..

1) that is FM mate.. its always different, there are so many factors and variables..

there is a lot more to FM13 than just tactics mate, man management, squad rotation, press conferences, team meetings, training, match prep was probably wrong etc.. lots of things :)

I hope it comes right though, keep me posted

In response to this:

man management - team morale is a must for me and they are all with excelent, team talks always positive, player chats always with positive results

squad rotation - none of my player play with less than 97 %, and in February, the guy with less matches has 10!

press conferences - never missed one, always keeping morale high, ground on the feet, praising players

team meetings - talked before

training - the general is set for ball control and the game one to defensive positioning.

match prep - talked before

So, i think im doing it all ok, im not a genius, ofc, but i think that something is out of control and i can't find it, which makes me feel a little frustrated.

One thing i have that is not good. I only buy British and Irish players and i have sold Valencia and Nani, but i have bought, Walker, Bale, Wilshere and Chamberlain. But from this, only Walker and Bale are 1st team.

View attachment 288538View attachment 288539View attachment 288540

EDIT : i thought i had turned things around, but i havent.. the tactic is absolutely useless away from home, and producing very little at home aswell.

oposition wingers are killing me, throughballs straight through my defence are killing me, and i simply cant put my shots in the goal!

ive said this 100 times now, does ANYBODY have a clue how i can get the AMC involved and the damm strikers too score? OP says that just play the striker as what suites him best, such as hernandez as poacher, llorente as TM etc without changing instrucions but i dont see this happening...

the first season this tactic was smashing but obviously the bullshit from FM12 with oposition tactic familiarity is passed on to FM13 aswell..

any pointers, tips, ideas on how to improve this, is welcome! ******* willing to pay for it!!!!!

View attachment 288538View attachment 288539View attachment 288540

EDIT : i thought i had turned things around, but i havent.. the tactic is absolutely useless away from home, and producing very little at home aswell.

oposition wingers are killing me, throughballs straight through my defence are killing me, and i simply cant put my shots in the goal!

ive said this 100 times now, does ANYBODY have a clue how i can get the AMC involved and the damm strikers too score? OP says that just play the striker as what suites him best, such as hernandez as poacher, llorente as TM etc without changing instrucions but i dont see this happening...

the first season this tactic was smashing but obviously the bullshit from FM12 with oposition tactic familiarity is passed on to FM13 aswell..

any pointers, tips, ideas on how to improve this, is welcome! ******* willing to pay for it!!!!!

Having the feeling that someone is getting the same frustration that i am...

Might try and put a positive slant on it then, however small it is.

I've been trying many, many tactics, also tried my own with varying degrees of success, but nothing that gave longevity so even this post could be a waste of time.

Anyway, I tried this tactic both before and after the update and results were varying, but nothing spectacular came of it. This will be for varying reasons, the match engine and most importantly players, it won't work for everyone.

This evening however, much to my amazement, I noticed that the mentality was set to "Defensive" and I can completely see why this is the case in the way the tactic is laid out, coupled with the shouts. But it just still wouldn't work for me on my Liverpool save.

All I did was change to standard (original tactic, not the later version), my hope was that the team would keep the same principles using the shouts, building from the back but also being slightly more expansive. For me it has been a revelation, simply by viewing in highlights mode I can see the difference in the way the team conduct their play.

The screenshot attached is using an early post update test save, where I was testing a myriad of tactics and this resulted in very poor confidence along with the board having misgivings on my appointment. Obviously this is only being shown after five games, but the idea behind using that save as a testbed was simply because I could try any tactic to assess any possible instant impact, along with a tactic that would gradually improve results from what were terrible.

All results after the Barnsley abomination are using Raikan's original tactic with standard applied.

Been using this for a couple of seasons now (tweeked somewhat) and its served me well (league title last season, may still win this year and fa cup final) however,I havnt managed yet to get the best out of my forwards, so will start again pre season. On the whole though, v good work.

A quick question. I'm managing Argentina and was wondering if i should use Messi as Striker up front or as AMC? Or perhaps even as a winger?

could u be more specific on the match prep mate? for instance, if its pre-season. if general training is on team cohesion what should the match training be and on what level of intensity?

drop the AMC into the CM position mate, set the wingers to cut inside and cross sometimes but play in more through balls using a poacher - TM instructions run onto ball :)

Been using this for a couple of seasons now (tweeked somewhat) and its served me well (league title last season, may still win this year and fa cup final) however,I havnt managed yet to get the best out of my forwards, so will start again pre season. On the whole though, v good work.

glad to hear that mate :) well done!

who are you managing and who is struggling upfront?

Have you tried this formation & tactics at lower league club?

no not yet mate, I did with Rosenborg for a few games (in their league only) and it is the biggest club in that league.. won them all comfortably..

Back