Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007 13.3.2 UPDATED TO LATEST PATCH!

could u be more specific on the match prep mate? for instance, if its pre-season. if general training is on team cohesion what should the match training be and on what level of intensity?

match prep - defending set pieces works the best for me, high!

no not yet mate, I did with Rosenborg for a few games (in their league only) and it is the biggest club in that league.. won them all comfortably..
I'm Going to try it down in Blue Square Bet North/South divisions!, it would nice if you try it down at that level and let us know about your results by post?. I've been playing football manager series and old championship manager series since they started, but I've found FM13 very difficult to find the right tactics & formations to play. And they seem to have made the lower league system harder to play without cheating!. I do like to try to play short passing/possession football (Spanish tkii-taka style) or total football (Dutch/Ajax style). I've told I can't play this way that level, but I think that is defeatist!. I've already download your tactic, I will let know how I get on with your tactic it at level.?

Last edited:
if i do what you say i must play 24/7
this is a game not real life.
hope they loose many players so they no more giving this out

Must say your tactics works brilliantly. I have used this one for AB a danish first division team and it was flawless. In my experience this tactic can be used with success in lower divisions aswell, as long as you have quality players compared to the teams you're playing.

why you don't use it with a smaller time, why always the big teams?

Can someone explain to me what the problem is that i cannot defeat Italy with this tactic? I'm playing a FC Bayern/Germany game and i'm playing a friendly against Italy with my Germany squad and i cannot win. I've reloaded and replayed the game 20 times and lost every single one of them. Whether it is 1-0, 2-1, 3-1 or 3-0 or something in between i always lose. I'm playing at home btw. I've tried using FMRTE to set my tactic familiarity to 100%, max out the happiness and health of the players (While italy's familiarity with their tactic is still near 0) and still nothing, i do get little bit better results but still can't win. Even if i take the lead they soon score 2 and win in the end.
It's not so much that i mind losing i just can't understand what the problem is. I've selected the best players based on the stat reccomendations in the first post. And 2 days earlier (in-game terms) my FC Bayern squad trashed Liverpool 5-2 with the tactic familiarity being somewhere around 50% average.
Is it because of Italy's 4-3-2-1 formations with 6 players piled up into one tiny fist of fury up front?:S
Or maybe it's just a conspiracy by SI considering that Germany has never defeated Italy in a major tournament and in general Germany has won only 7 games out of the 31 played against Italy... Yep, must be that.

Last edited:
Must say your tactics works brilliantly. I have used this one for AB a danish first division team and it was flawless. In my experience this tactic can be used with success in lower divisions aswell, as long as you have quality players compared to the teams you're playing.

that is great news mate :) well done!

why you don't use it with a smaller time, why always the big teams?

for the last time, I am not "testing" these tactics, they are released every year now and I always start with United, I have not started another game yet as I am thoroughly enjoying my United save..

after my United save, I then start with challenges with smaller teams and make new tactics etc..

if you actually read the thread, this tactic works well all the way down to Wimbledon level...

Hello raikan, im sorry to say but i am really really struggling. im using the latest version of the tactic with liverpool, just ended the season trophyless and finished 9th and got the sack! (ive only ever been sacked twice since champ manager 01-02) ive used all the shouts, interacted in all press conferences, used all interaction with players throughout the year, took off target man and playmakwer settings as said previously in this thread by dave, added the extra shout etc, but still no luck mate! cavani up top played 42 games, got me a measly 12 goals! wingers dont do much either, but gerrard did excel in amc position. also, im getting killed every single game by someone running down the wing, crossing for someone to have a tap in on the line, how can i combat this? and then add it to my attack? plz help mate, this is seriously seriously left me down in the dumps!

I'm Going to try it down in Blue Square Bet North/South divisions!, it would nice if you try it down at that level and let us know about your results by post?. I've been playing football manager series and old championship manager series since they started, but I've found FM13 very difficult to find the right tactics & formations to play. And they seem to have made the lower league system harder to play without cheating!. I do like to try to play short passing/possession football (Spanish tkii-taka style) or total football (Dutch/Ajax style). I've told I can't play this way that level, but I think that is defeatist!. I've already download your tactic, I will let know how I get on with your tactic it at level.?

Think about it, lower leagues have awful bobbly muddy pitches, players with lower abilities. It's not exactly set up for short passing possession football. Even the premier league pitches suffer in winter.

Lower leagues are more about direct play with pace and strength.

Please help can some1 give me a step by step guide how to download this tactic and import it not very good at things like that cheers in advance!

Hey buddy, All you do is hit the big letters that say "Awesome Amc™ by Raikan007" on the first page of this thread, then you will be redirected to page that will be titled "Downloads: Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007" from there, just below the 3 gold stars in a button that says "download file". Hit that and the file will be downloaded.
Next step (hopefully your on windows, if not I don't know how to do it on mac) go to your documents, then click the sports interactive folder, then click the football manager 2013 folder and you will have a list of files that should be called "games" and "matches" and "sounds and maybe some others. If there is a folder called tactics drop the downloaded file in there and extract the files using the program "BitZipper" (simple google search will tell you where and how to DL and use it).
If there isn't a file called "tactics" simply create one and name that tactics and repeat the previous step. Hope this helps, let me know if it does J

I'm playing as Leeds now.

Still can't sort defence out. No matter what the other team just cuts through my defence like a hot knife through butter.

It was ok when I was scoring 4 goals, but now they've dried up.

Hopefully this hasn't been asked before as I haven't had a chance to read through the 71 pages.... thoughts on swapping the DLP to a support role and BWM to a defend role? I am using Real Madrid right now and though Kediri can play BWM support, Neither Modric nor Alonso fit the defensive role of a DLP

Hello raikan, im sorry to say but i am really really struggling. im using the latest version of the tactic with liverpool, just ended the season trophyless and finished 9th and got the sack! (ive only ever been sacked twice since champ manager 01-02) ive used all the shouts, interacted in all press conferences, used all interaction with players throughout the year, took off target man and playmakwer settings as said previously in this thread by dave, added the extra shout etc, but still no luck mate! cavani up top played 42 games, got me a measly 12 goals! wingers dont do much either, but gerrard did excel in amc position. also, im getting killed every single game by someone running down the wing, crossing for someone to have a tap in on the line, how can i combat this? and then add it to my attack? plz help mate, this is seriously seriously left me down in the dumps!

Hiya mate sorry to hear about your season and getting the sack..
I sometimes struggle in getting my strickers to score but i keep tweaking the slidders and roles.. Try Cavani as a CF or AF.. Also you can tick the PM box if the OP dont have a DMC.. Also have you done the training i use Defending/Attacking as Generals Training - Very High and Def set peices as match prep and the i change the match prep in the calander deppending on the OP..
I use OI instructions aswell from the start of the game i always close down and hard tackle the CB and hard tackle and show onto weaker foot there midfield wingers and attackers i also change the starting stratergy depending on the OP's aswell