Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007 13.3.2 UPDATED TO LATEST PATCH!

Been getting really annoyed at the game despite buying(who I thought were) the right players, my teams weren't performing. The lowest point being a 7-0 drubbing by Man Utd. So, I decided to start afresh as Man Utd myself and tried getting the players recommended by Raikan. Currently played 12 games, won 10, drawn 1 and lost 1. The loss was my own fault for not switching to the defend tactic away from home. Not conceded in the league yet.

Signed Kyle Walker and Marouane Fellaini. Sold Javier Hernandez.

I have changed the tactic to have the AMC as a CM(AP), reduced his freedom, made his through balls more often and then set his passing to more direct. So far, seems to be going well.

Think you really need the right players with the right stats for this.

Well I know I'm Blackpool but I bought in players with pretty good stats in the areas described ,obviously they not good enuff. Don't want to start again and be a big team coz it kind of takes the fun

Gk. N leali
lback. Fabio
rback n.eardley or brayson
cback. Mancienne
cback. Cathcart
bwinmid. Nekoumeum
Dlyingplay. Pedro or rafinha
aml. T. Ince
amr. M phillips
amc. Jano
str. A.campbell

Ive got a few others but can't remember off top of my head but all players are at least 3 and half stars nearer 4 and half except n.eardley but some of them are good captchas considering I'm Blackpool no offence to anyone. But I'm a spurs fan so thought I'd bring a smaller club thru... Any suggestions anyone please ..

I think the thing I've noticed about the tactic from this Man Utd experiment, is that you need to have goals throughout your team. I'm playing Shalke just now and Vidic, Rooney, Fletcher and Van Persie have all scored. In previous games, Carrick, Fellaini, Valencia, Nani and even Evra have scored some great goals.

I'm still not fluid in all departments of the tactic yet, so I'm assuming there's more to come yet.

Yeah I'd love to know what tweaks. Because I went from dominating to losing to Cardiff 1-0 with a team of Wilshire, Neymar, Gotze, Ox on the attack.

Been getting really annoyed at the game despite buying(who I thought were) the right players, my teams weren't performing. The lowest point being a 7-0 drubbing by Man Utd. So, I decided to start afresh as Man Utd myself and tried getting the players recommended by Raikan. Currently played 12 games, won 10, drawn 1 and lost 1. The loss was my own fault for not switching to the defend tactic away from home. Not conceded in the league yet.

Signed Kyle Walker and Marouane Fellaini. Sold Javier Hernandez.

I have changed the tactic to have the AMC as a CM(AP), reduced his freedom, made his through balls more often and then set his passing to more direct. So far, seems to be going well.

Think you really need the right players with the right stats for this.

See this post here. I also reduced my wingers freedom and made them play more direct.

do you play defensive away even if the opposition is ****. I went unbeaten with Swansea for 3months, winning all games, then i play shef Wed away and lose 4-1

I always play defensive away. Just see what works for you.

I hope Raikan can update this. I've been stuck struggling ever since the patch.

I think the thing I've noticed about the tactic from this Man Utd experiment, is that you need to have goals throughout your team. I'm playing Shalke just now and Vidic, Rooney, Fletcher and Van Persie have all scored. In previous games, Carrick, Fellaini, Valencia, Nani and even Evra have scored some great goals.

I'm still not fluid in all departments of the tactic yet, so I'm assuming there's more to come yet.

I have noticed in my Ajax save that my backs Boilesen (LB) and Choco (RB) (bought this guy) are scoring great goals with this tactic. This is because of great crosses when my back enters the box in the space my winger and striker make for him. Also my left winger Babel scores a lot of goals this way, when Boilesen makes space for him in the box.

I hope Raikan can update this. I've been stuck struggling ever since the patch.

I only seem to have problems against sub top teams that can play fast counter attack soccer. And sometimes I have problems to keep my 2-0 stand and my defenders or goalie makes strange stupid mistakes so it gets 2-2 or worse :(.

Been playing my Man Utd save with this tactic and made a few adjustments. Not played many big teams. Lost to Arsenal 2-1 after Vidic got sent off and Walcott nipped in with a late goal. Seems to dominate possession at home and we have a lot of shots on goal. Rooney hasn't been amazing but he's regularly doing 2-4 key passes per game. Van Persie is having a great season.

Screen shots attached.
Results
View attachment 297251
View attachment 297253View attachment 297254View attachment 297255View attachment 297256

Defensive Record
View attachment 297252

This is how I've set my team up for home games
View attachment 297257View attachment 297258View attachment 297259

And this how I've set things for the away matches
View attachment 297260View attachment 297261View attachment 297262

EDIT: Noticed that my centre backs are scoring some good goals from corners too!

ANOTHER EDIT: My team are still not fluid in the home or away tactics. Closer on the home tactic. The mentality on the away tactic has quite a long way to go.

Last edited:
I've not tried these changes with any other team. When I go Liverpool with the original version of this tactic, my team failed hard. But with Newcastle, I did really good. I don't think I had the right players at Liverpool though.

.......................Neymar...............
Insinge....Wilshire......Gotze
M'Villa.....Arteta/Tiote
Danilo...Vermelean...Nkoulou....Alaba

And all of the sudden I can't score. Struggling to find the right tweaks.

About to face my toughest run of games with this Tactic

Schalke away won 3-0
Liverpool home won 4-0
Tottenham away won 2-1
Chelsea home won 2-0 (van Persie, Ferdinand, Vidic, Cleverly and Kagawa are all injured)
Man City away won 3-0

We'll see if my changes made any real significance then. I played Arsenal again and beat them 3-1 away from home in the cup.

Last edited:
Got through my tough run of games. Team still working on it's fluidity of the tactics, but they're playing really nice football and getting results. Rooney is starting to come to life in the CM role that he's been employed in

View attachment 297536

Im Back lol..

Not been on Fm or my pc since my last post as been having some family time and beer time over the xmas holidays..

I have been having some problems away from home and some home games got hammered 6-1 by Liverpool (Sterling tore my team a new 1) and it does seem its all changed since the 13.2.1 patch..

So what tweaks as people been making to help this Awesome tactic since the patch 13.2.1?????