Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007 13.3.2 UPDATED TO LATEST PATCH!

Awesome looking forward to it, you thinking on this patch or next?

not sure mate :) will just see what happens when the newer version comes out, but starting a new save now and will be developing it as I go :)

not sure mate :) will just see what happens when the newer version comes out, but starting a new save now and will be developing it as I go :)

Sweet, who are you starting a save with? Hopefully the tactic will save us from all those hopeless crosses that will most defiantly result in a goal.

is anyone having problems with this in the new patch?

i try to test this with juve but the result is not good, nearly lose all the game with team playing 4-3-3 (4-1-2-2-1) by crossing and heading.

so i hope you can make a new 4-1-2-2-1 tactic soon

regard

Raikan, I downloaded this tactic to use with my teams and wondered if there was any shouts etc to use with it? Do you only deploy this when you're trying to hold onto a lead, or do you use it when you expect a spanking ie; against better opposition?

both mate :)

clear to flanks/pass into space/run at defence

Cheers buddy, much appreciated.

The Awesome AMC, or Awesome MC in my case, is still working really well for my Man Utd save. I'm a big Liverpool fan, so I have mixed feelings when I spank the team I love.

I just can't get this, or any formation, to work with my Liverpool team. We just constantly lose. I've even spent a lot of time researching the right players and nope. Must be doing something right at United that I can't carry over to my Liverpool teams :(

I even got good results at Newcastle.

I'm currently playing with Tottenham and I wonder if I should do any tweaks to make this tactic even better? Or should I leave everything as it is? :)

I'm currently playing with Tottenham and I wonder if I should do any tweaks to make this tactic even better? Or should I leave everything as it is? :)

is it working well as is mate?

I would change the wingers to IF's and cut inside and play Bale AMR and Lennon AML

Thanks mate. Having a bit of trouble though, i downloaded it on safari but i dont know where its gone? Like, i cant find i, i looked on my tactics and its not there, am i missing a step?

I am not sure mate, you need to find the .tac file.. it must be in downloads or my docs or something

I got beat 6-0 v Man City, but im Newcastle United with this tactic. Ive had some good results, such as beating Spartak Moscow 1-0 and Lyon 4-3 in the Europa League.... But i'm just wondering how i stop conceding so much against big teams, i done the ''Defend against big boys'' Training bit too, the ripped me tot shreads most of the time haha!

I also conceded such a terrible goal to Spartak too.
McGeady passed it to the right back, and Santon ran towards the right back even though Tiote was marking the right back, leaving McGeady open and he crossed and they scored. Its the only time i really concede, it really infuriates me.

Are you using the defensive version when you play away from home yeah? I had a lot of success with the original version of this tactic at Newcastle. I use the original tactic as my away tactic in my Man Utd save too.

Just started a Swansea game as I have a soft spot for them. So far so good. Playing some great attacking football and scored a few cracking goals as well. Danny Graham is doing well. I've gotten rid of the work ball into box shout and it's made my team look more lethal in and around the box. Will see how I'm doing in 10-15 games time. Drew 2-2 against Spurs which I thought was a great result... we seemed to be all over them as well.