Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007 13.3.2 UPDATED TO LATEST PATCH!

Im Back lol..

Not been on Fm or my pc since my last post as been having some family time and beer time over the xmas holidays..

I have been having some problems away from home and some home games got hammered 6-1 by Liverpool (Sterling tore my team a new 1) and it does seem its all changed since the 13.2.1 patch..

So what tweaks as people been making to help this Awesome tactic since the patch 13.2.1?????

View attachment 299832

Just lost my 3rd game of the season. I was surprised at this result as we'd been grinding out 3-1 wins since for the past few games, thought we'd come back, but alas, Reading pumped me.

D@ve, try some of the changes I made further up the page. Been using them since the start of the season in 13.2.1 and I've done well and I'm playing great football. Buttner is the only man in my squad to have played more than 10 games and not scored (barring my goalies!). Playing Rooney deeper is paying off and he's still scored 10 league goals this season.

View attachment 299832

Just lost my 3rd game of the season. I was surprised at this result as we'd been grinding out 3-1 wins since for the past few games, thought we'd come back, but alas, Reading pumped me.

D@ve, try some of the changes I made further up the page. Been using them since the start of the season in 13.2.1 and I've done well and I'm playing great football. Buttner is the only man in my squad to have played more than 10 games and not scored (barring my goalies!). Playing Rooney deeper is paying off and he's still scored 10 league goals this season.

Thanks Jeid ill give that a try and see what happens.. im also having trouble getting my forwards to score weather i play Neymar,Falcao or Chicharito they never seem to shot at most there having 3 shoots a game and most times there not even shooting or getting passed to and ive tried different roles for each player i use... so have you any ideas in that position my friend??

Thanks Jeid ill give that a try and see what happens.. im also having trouble getting my forwards to score weather i play Neymar,Falcao or Chicharito they never seem to shot at most there having 3 shoots a game and most times there not even shooting or getting passed to and ive tried different roles for each player i use... so have you any ideas in that position my friend??

My two main strikers are Van Persie and Welbeck. They are the main source of my goals although I am getting goals all round the pitch. I beat Wigan 6-0 a couple of games ago and all of my midfielders scored as did my striker. I've set my striker to poacher on both home and away tactics, even though they are best at other roles. I'm creating 3-4 CCC's in most games. I'm playing Norwich just now so I'll see how many shots RVP had. He's scored twice so far. He had 7 shots and 5 went on target. 5 of the 7 were from inside the box. Try the changes I've suggested to implement and see how that works for your team.

Here's my strikers records for the season so far.

RVP
View attachment 299914

Welbeck
View attachment 299915

My other players with good strike rates are
Rooney - 11 goals
Fellaini - 12 goals
Valencia - 10 goals
Nani - 9 goals

There some good strike rates mate... Ill try these tweaks aswell.. What team instructions are you using mate?? Im in my 5th season and i have had brilliant sucsess with this tactic but just cant get the striker role to work no matter what but ill try these tweaks..

Cheers

I'm just using the ones that Raikan had given depending on the home or away tactic.

Hi Raikan!
I am playing my second season with your tactics with Tottenham (came third in the PL and won the EL in the first season). So I am very pleased with your tactics - thanks!!!

But I noticed some defensive problems:
1. CB gets pulled out of position often to support the FB. The consequene is that I have too few defenders in the box and receive "easy" goals.
2. The wingers hardly do any defencive work (like supporting the full backs instead of the CB being pull out of position).

Any suggestions what i should tweak?
Thanks in advance!
Phillip

Hi Raikan!
I am playing my second season with your tactics with Tottenham (came third in the PL and won the EL in the first season). So I am very pleased with your tactics - thanks!!!

But I noticed some defensive problems:
1. CB gets pulled out of position often to support the FB. The consequene is that I have too few defenders in the box and receive "easy" goals.
2. The wingers hardly do any defencive work (like supporting the full backs instead of the CB being pull out of position).

Any suggestions what i should tweak?
Thanks in advance!
Phillip

Hi Phillip..

Try setting your wingers to less attacking in player roles and use zonal marking.. See if that helps

Glad to see you back mate..

Hopefully its not just me who been struggling abit lol.. Its more away than home games for me mate

From Xmas to the end of the season I lost 5 games. 3 of those were cup games. One lost on away goals, one lost by fielding a weakened team (was already through on agg) and one was the final. The loss to Reading surprised me.

Here's my results/transfers for season 1
View attachment 300505View attachment 300506

Start of the new season is going well. Man City nicked a draw in the opening game by scoring in the 91st minute. Adam Johnson scored our goal against them, suspected that would happen. Bought him as a backup as I let a few players leave. I bought Gaitan as a backup for my left wing but he failed to get a work permit, but Arnesen took him in anyway, the pillock! He's out at Twente just now. Played my sort of backup team the past couple of games to get them used to the formation against lower league teams and they've played nice football. Transfers and results below.
View attachment 300508View attachment 300507

Good to see you back Raikan!

cheers mate, read that yesterday :) this tactic is still working like a boss for me

It seems ok for me now Neil.. i just think i had a bad run of form lol...

But there doesseem to be alot of long shoots at mo but i think that to do with the ME

Hi to all,
which of these tactics you use? I play with QPR and my tactic didn't do well in this season (2015/2014) and i will try this one.
This is my roster:
GK - Viviano, Ospina
DEF - Mbia, Onuoha, Alderweireld, Danilo
FB - Bosingwa, Schwaab, Jose Angel, Masilela
MID - Tachtsidis, Jorge Enriques, Ekdal, Jack Cork
AMC - Pastore, Taraabt
WING - Hoilett, Fabbrini, Wellington Nem, Gerard Deulofeu, Traore
ATT - Ibarbo, Gabiadinni, Taylor (regen)

Thanks!

Great tactic seems to be going well for me at the minute won the premier league and the champions league beating real madrid in the final 4-1 keep it up raikan

Hi to all,
which of these tactics you use? I play with QPR and my tactic didn't do well in this season (2015/2014) and i will try this one.
This is my roster:
GK - Viviano, Ospina
DEF - Mbia, Onuoha, Alderweireld, Danilo
FB - Bosingwa, Schwaab, Jose Angel, Masilela
MID - Tachtsidis, Jorge Enriques, Ekdal, Jack Cork
AMC - Pastore, Taraabt
WING - Hoilett, Fabbrini, Wellington Nem, Gerard Deulofeu, Traore
ATT - Ibarbo, Gabiadinni, Taylor (regen)

Thanks!

I'd sell one or two wingers and get a replacement for bosingwa, look at chorcia doesn't cost loads , 7.5m for meView attachment 301460

This tactic is amazing offensively, but didn't impress me defensive wise in my first season. I barely had clean sheets, but it's looking better in the second season so far on both sides.
A strange thing by this tactic is how the BWM is producing so many goals and assists! I changed to this tactic in October or so in the first season when he hadn't scored a single goal, and he ended up at 9 goals and 9 assists in 29 matches!
The AMC is producing a lot of goals for me, but I have been a little disappointed about his involvement in the matches. However, I've changed his passing to direct now in the second season and it seems to be working wonders.
I've also changed the DPM to support instead of defensive, and he seems far more involved now. We'll see how that works out for away games though..

Hey raikan u gonna be making any 4-1-2-2-1s for fm 2013? Been looking around for something like your Complete Madness tactic for fm 2012.

Looking forward to that! Also, I am going to start a new save later and give this tactic a shot. I just cannot get a 4-2-3-1 tactic to produce attacking and attractive football, whilst maintaining a good defence, like your tactics do Raikan :)