Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007 13.3.2 UPDATED TO LATEST PATCH!

Trying your control tactic at the moment do you get your assistant to prep or use the ones suggested?

Trying your control tactic at the moment do you get your assistant to prep or use the ones suggested?

I do everything myself mate :) I am not using this at the moment, however, I have created this into a 442 which is working a dream on the latest patch (well not ME patch) but long shot bug patch...

Are you using the defensive version when you play away from home yeah? I had a lot of success with the original version of this tactic at Newcastle. I use the original tactic as my away tactic in my Man Utd save too.

Just started a Swansea game as I have a soft spot for them. So far so good. Playing some great attacking football and scored a few cracking goals as well. Danny Graham is doing well. I've gotten rid of the work ball into box shout and it's made my team look more lethal in and around the box. Will see how I'm doing in 10-15 games time. Drew 2-2 against Spurs which I thought was a great result... we seemed to be all over them as well.

nice mate :) I used to yes :) not using it at the moment, made a 442 from this for Spurs and its working wonders...

nice mategood luck

I got beat 6-0 v Man City, but im Newcastle United with this tactic. Ive had some good results, such as beating Spartak Moscow 1-0 and Lyon 4-3 in the Europa League.... But i'm just wondering how i stop conceding so much against big teams, i done the ''Defend against big boys'' Training bit too, the ripped me tot shreads most of the time haha!

its also due to the ME and the crossing bug.. your defenders are glued to the floor watching the ball fly past them and a simple tap in behind them..

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2013-discussion/113049-player-mistakes-out-hand.html

try and use teamwork match prep for a while :)

Hi Raikan..

The 4-4-2 your using have you just moved the Amc in the striker role??

Mmmmm. Will you b uploading it when tested my friend???

I will send it to you if you keen? its far from finished :)

also have a new 433 DM I am using :)

Yes send me them both if that ok with you mate and ill have a go with them and give you feed back.. Will you be starting a thread?

Yes send me them both if that ok with you mate and ill have a go with them and give you feed back.. Will you be starting a thread?

not at the moment, just trying to play the game and have fun instead of worrying about uploading new tactics :)

we have quite a few new good tacticians around :) I will be taking more of a back seat for the forseeable future

will send you links now ;)

No problem mate.. Ill give these tactics a whirl and give you some feed back if i can lol:)

not at the moment, just trying to play the game and have fun instead of worrying about uploading new tactics :)

we have quite a few new good tacticians around :) I will be taking more of a back seat for the forseeable future

will send you links now ;)

Pls send me link tactics 4-3-3 DM of you testing !!!!

Using the control version , getting hammered from crosses in terms og goals scored 2 in 7 with forest. Camp, flanagan, halford, ayala, cohen, reid, forrest, wellington nem, wylde, macheda? Any ideas, not many shots a game

Hey Raikan! Im wondering, are the original and controll tactics updated for 13.2.2? And will Rvp work in the TM position? Rooney in the AMC position?

Hey Raikan! Im wondering, are the original and controll tactics updated for 13.2.2? And will Rvp work in the TM position? Rooney in the AMC position? I like the fact that you upload both home AND away tactic in your post!

Hey Raikan! Im wondering, are the original and controll tactics updated for 13.2.2? And will Rvp work in the TM position? Rooney in the AMC position? I like the fact that you upload both home AND away tactic in your post!

there was no ME update so the tactics should still work as is :) we are having an excess of long shots bug at the moment though...

you mean RVP as striker? you can set TM instructions ball to feet :) that would work the best for him!

Rooney can play AMC most definitely.. just make him close down more

there was no ME update so the tactics should still work as is :) we are having an excess of long shots bug at the moment though...

you mean RVP as striker? you can set TM instructions ball to feet :) that would work the best for him!

Rooney can play AMC most definitely.. just make him close down more

Cool! thanks mate!

View attachment 308281View attachment 308282

Raikan, why am i getting results like this with the controll tactic? Doesent seem to be very controlled to be honest.. Am i doing something wrong?

Tactics are about 70% fluid after 6 pre-season games after having general training on team cohession and match prep on tactic only!

Any ideas?