Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007 13.3.2 UPDATED TO LATEST PATCH!

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 984
  • Views Views 282K
Hi Raikon, do you feel this tactic is better after the latest patch or not as good?

Have you try with the new patch ?

yes of course mate.. lol!

its better than the older one but to be honest, I have not tried possession just yet on the new patch, more enjoying a direct approach and not phased about trying to get over 150 passes with 0 key passes per player just yet :)

when I start getting bored of the game come June/July 2013 I will look at it :)

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

PLEASE READ THE OP AGAIN, UPDATES HAVE BEEN MADE AND WATCH THE NEW VIDEO :)

no tight marking :) only when I set the CB to man mark certain players individually...

Ahh, okey.. I presume you play zonal marking for your whole team ?

Edit: I saw your player list in the other sub-forum. Will you be making a similar one for lower leagues ?

Last edited:
Ahh, okey.. I presume you play zonal marking for your whole team ?

Edit: I saw your player list in the other sub-forum. Will you be making a similar one for lower leagues ?

yeah I do mate :)

my striker is set to tight man marking and high closing down to put pressure on the opp CB's to force them to make mistakes or hoof the ball forward ;)

also another of my little tricks!

Gonna start a fresh save and try this tactic Raikan (in 2019 with my current West Ham save using Mr Houghs tactic). Gonna try with Newcastle and follow your instructions - interested to see how good it is, if it works i'll implement into my West Ham save :)

EDIT: Also, as you said the striker has default instructions to adapt to your own striker. I've found if you have a small quick striker, make him a poacher, set him to target man with ball supply to 'run onto ball'. This works very well, especially if you have some nice passers in your team!

Last edited:
Gonna start a fresh save and try this tactic Raikan (in 2019 with my current West Ham save using Mr Houghs tactic). Gonna try with Newcastle and follow your instructions - interested to see how good it is, if it works i'll implement into my West Ham save :)

EDIT: Also, as you said the striker has default instructions to adapt to your own striker. I've found if you have a small quick striker, make him a poacher, set him to target man with ball supply to 'run onto ball'. This works very well, especially if you have some nice passers in your team!

cool bud :) good luck!

yeah thats an old trick from previous Fm's..

if you do that, go to the player instructions for the STR and untick holds up ball!

cool bud :) good luck!

yeah thats an old trick from previous Fm's..

if you do that, go to the player instructions for the STR and untick holds up ball!

Ah didn't think of that - i'll make sure I do that, thank you!

Anything else (sliders wise) for the ST I should change?

Ah didn't think of that - i'll make sure I do that, thank you!

Anything else (sliders wise) for the ST I should change?

check the OP, updated it a few minutes back.. and check the goal :P

Hi there,

couldnt start yesterday.... yes BLAME GAME OF THRONES !! ....
but 2night i have to start it !!! :P
anyway that video man... what a combinations !! really awesome goal !!
i hope my team will play the same ;)

Using this on my Newcastle save on the new patch. Team aren't fluid yet, but we're playing good football. Not made the changes to my tactic yet so this was set to defend, but I have got my team training for the control way of playing now too.

Cisse destroyed Arsenal here. Surprisingly, we hit 12/12 shots on target! Beat Man Utd 3-1 the game after this. Think I'm starting to understand how to tweak my team a bit before each game depending on opponents too. Good tactic. Plays lovely football.
View attachment 284223

We have best winger : Bale/Nani
Why you don't set Focus pass : Both to wing ???

because I like the AMC to get involved, otherwise he does not get involved that much...

mixed is meant for through the middle or down flanks.. my players decide which one and when is the best time :) its two dimensional instead of one...

Using this on my Newcastle save on the new patch. Team aren't fluid yet, but we're playing good football. Not made the changes to my tactic yet so this was set to defend, but I have got my team training for the control way of playing now too.

Cisse destroyed Arsenal here. Surprisingly, we hit 12/12 shots on target! Beat Man Utd 3-1 the game after this. Think I'm starting to understand how to tweak my team a bit before each game depending on opponents too. Good tactic. Plays lovely football.
View attachment 284223

now that is extremely impressive bud :) well done!

View attachment 284223

Very nice mate! How you got Cisse setup? Poacher?

would be funny to see how i would do... gonna go through the OP again, see if i missed something and continue.. maybe i can turn things around

Back