Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007 13.3.2 UPDATED TO LATEST PATCH!

View attachment 308281View attachment 308282

Raikan, why am i getting results like this with the controll tactic? Doesent seem to be very controlled to be honest.. Am i doing something wrong?

Tactics are about 70% fluid after 6 pre-season games after having general training on team cohession and match prep on tactic only!

Any ideas?

I would not worry about these games mate.. these games are always more difficult than they should be for some reason..

teamwork and team cohesion training from now until the start of season, then teamwork training match prep

Why Doesnt this work for me?

I have tried this Tactic with:

Brighton, Got religated - 14 gmaes lost on the trot
Leeds, only one win in 10
Arsenal - 1 draw 5 loses?

What am i doing wrong?????

I have tried this Tactic with:

Brighton, Got religated - 14 gmaes lost on the trot
Leeds, only one win in 10
Arsenal - 1 draw 5 loses?

What am i doing wrong?????

not sure mate, sorry.. good results are more than just a good tactic this year!

I have not checked it out on the latest update yet..

i was just wondering raikan, why do you use wingers instead of IF's. I use them and they score a lot of goals, or does playing with wingers work better than Inside Forwards? P.S I play with Wellington Nem and David Villa

This is a sh*t tactic, don't work, keep losing

How can you slate this tactic when you yourself have never even created a half-decent tactic, where as Raikan has on multiple times , and consistantly , created tactic that work. Don't blame the tactic, its most likely you thats ****.

How can you slate this tactic when you yourself have never even created a half-decent tactic, where as Raikan has on multiple times , and consistantly , created tactic that work. Don't blame the tactic, its most likely you thats ****.

I have made a tactic which happens go unbeaten through a whole season with Ispwich wining most stuff that was available, but my game crashed and it deleted my fm for about a month so I could not remember what the tactic was

If you are so good at creating tactics, then create another one :)

I have made a tactic which happens go unbeaten through a whole season with Ispwich wining most stuff that was available, but my game crashed and it deleted my fm for about a month so I could not remember what the tactic was

sure, what ever you say. Exactly what shiraz said, if you created some god-like tactic with ipswich, you must be ****** good at the game, so make another one

i was just wondering raikan, why do you use wingers instead of IF's. I use them and they score a lot of goals, or does playing with wingers work better than Inside Forwards? P.S I play with Wellington Nem and David Villa

I use them because I like the width they offer, it draws out defenders making space for the AMC to play in the striker or to run at the defence

I have changed to IF's and set them to cut inside and it used to work really well too :)

its completely up to you and your players, small changes like that will not destroy the tactic, I find that it used to even work better sometimes against some opposition, especially if you make your FB's really attacking (cross from byline/look for overlap shouts) as the defenders will track inside with the IF's and the Fb's will have acres of space to pick out a good cross

This is a sh*t tactic, don't work, keep losing

sorry to hear that mate, you need to give me more info though if I am to assist you!

I have not touched this tactic since the new patch came out, I assumed from users it was working just as well if not better thanks to the long shot bug being removed..

I will test it over the next few days and see if anything needs changing..

but please, give better feedback than that in future, it helps no one