Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007 13.3.2 UPDATED TO LATEST PATCH!

I have made a tactic which happens go unbeaten through a whole season with Ispwich wining most stuff that was available, but my game crashed and it deleted my fm for about a month so I could not remember what the tactic was

you would not have lost your tactics folder mate, the tactic will still be there! just arrange the tactics in date format and see what was the last one you used (and was saved)

it will be there 100%

The newest patch has killed this tactic ... With Spurs I played 7 and won only once against wigan! Shame because before the patch it was a good tactic

The newest patch has killed this tactic ... With Spurs I played 7 and won only once against wigan! Shame because before the patch it was a good tactic

sorry to hear that mate, as I said, I will try and look at it this week and update it :)

until then I suggest no one downloads it or uses it!

BRAND NEW VERSION OF THE AMC TACTIC FOR PATCH 13.3.2 HAS BEEN RELEASED, PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC AGAIN VIA THE LINK TO GET THE LATEST VERSION OF THE AMC TACTIC! I HAVE NOT TESTED IT FOR A WHOLE SEASON, HOWEVER, I HAVE USED IT IN MY CURRENT QPR SAVE AND IT HAS GIVEN ME REALLY GOOD RESULTS AND SEEMS TO BE WORKING 100%

PLEASE READ THE OP AGAIN AS THINGS HAVE CHANGED! I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR FEEDBACK, AS I SAID, IT MIGHT NOT BE PERFECT BUT ITS GOING WELL FOR ME, SO IF YOU HAVE FEEDBACK, LET ME KNOW SO I CAN CONTINUE TO WORK ON IT UNTIL ITS PERFECT AGAIN, LETS GIVE THIS A TESTING PHASE OF A WEEK OR SO AS I AM STILL USING IT IN MY CURRENT SAVE TO GET IT BACK TO 100%

CHEERS, NEIL

Would love to see some results for this, I am ever trying to find a 4-2-3-1 that works and I am currently playing with a 4-1-2-2-1 that works nicely but I love the idea of an AMC, plus I have one of the best young Poachers on the game and he is scoring but not to his potential (20 finishing, 17 composure, 15 off the ball, 20 pace and only 19)

Loving the tactic averaging just over 3.5 goals a games after 5 games i switch between this and moden warfare 4-3-1-2 cant remeber who made that tactic but awesome as well for my beloved Tottenham

Would love to see some results for this, I am ever trying to find a 4-2-3-1 that works and I am currently playing with a 4-1-2-2-1 that works nicely but I love the idea of an AMC, plus I have one of the best young Poachers on the game and he is scoring but not to his potential (20 finishing, 17 composure, 15 off the ball, 20 pace and only 19)

same as me mate, id love to play a 4-2-3-1 but every time ive tried one theyve been useless, so weak at the back and to crowded up top and cant score

Im in the same boat as the guy who posted about not being able to find a good 4-2-3-1 formation to use and I hope this updated version solves my problem. I dont know who I am going to be using yet but I will keep u informed of my progress.

Im in the same boat as the guy who posted about not being able to find a good 4-2-3-1 formation to use and I hope this updated version solves my problem. I dont know who I am going to be using yet but I will keep u informed of my progress.

yeah, i just find it weak in both attack and defense for some reason. :( going to have faith in this one tho as raikan seems like the main man on this forum lol.

im going to start either a swansea or a southampton save in the morning, still not sure who to pick tho. :S

swansea have a better gk and defense.
there isnt much difference in the midfield and attack.

so based on players id probaly go with swansea, also they have 20mill transfer budget and southampton only have 5mill. but this is a long term save and southampton have a bigger stadium, better training facilities and better youth facilites etc.

HELP!

So far so good with this tactic - 2 wins out of 2, 7 scored 0 conceded.