Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007 13.3.2 UPDATED TO LATEST PATCH!

Yup, so far so good now. 2 wins out of 2 as well. Pre season friendly now and both at home though. Hope it does well away against big teams.

Zagra 0 - 5 Man U
Bayern Munich 1 - 3 Man U

Would love to see some results for this, I am ever trying to find a 4-2-3-1 that works and I am currently playing with a 4-1-2-2-1 that works nicely but I love the idea of an AMC, plus I have one of the best young Poachers on the game and he is scoring but not to his potential (20 finishing, 17 composure, 15 off the ball, 20 pace and only 19)

when I use the tactic in my save I will post up the results :) I cannot recall which game I used this tactic for as I use around 6 for my current save :)

it seems as though the new version is working just as well as it did before the patch update :)

I would ask others to post up their SS if possible?

thank you

what sort of results have you got so far with it?

pretty good results :) not one loss

as I mention above, I cannot recall exactly when I have used it in my save, however, I will make a conscious note to remember in future :)

Im in the same boat as the guy who posted about not being able to find a good 4-2-3-1 formation to use and I hope this updated version solves my problem. I dont know who I am going to be using yet but I will keep u informed of my progress.

thanks mate :)

it seems to be working well again as it did before the update, I hope it does as it really was a good tactic and played some lovely football :)

keep me posted on your results and save

Yup, so far so good now. 2 wins out of 2 as well. Pre season friendly now and both at home though. Hope it does well away against big teams.

Zagra 0 - 5 Man U
Bayern Munich 1 - 3 Man U

nice mate..

pretty decent win away at Bayern, even though its a friendly, its still impressive! some people think friendlies are not a decent indicator, I disagree! most teams field at least 80% of their senior 1st team

So just to be sure - The classic and the normal tactic in the rar file are the same, right?

yeah, i just find it weak in both attack and defense for some reason. :( going to have faith in this one tho as raikan seems like the main man on this forum lol.

im going to start either a swansea or a southampton save in the morning, still not sure who to pick tho. :S

swansea have a better gk and defense.
there isnt much difference in the midfield and attack.

so based on players id probaly go with swansea, also they have 20mill transfer budget and southampton only have 5mill. but this is a long term save and southampton have a bigger stadium, better training facilities and better youth facilites etc.

HELP!

this was extremely sound going forward and most of all defensively prior to the patch, I hope it is the same this time around :)

who did you pick mate?

pretty good results :) not one loss

as I mention above, I cannot recall exactly when I have used it in my save, however, I will make a conscious note to remember in future :)

Ill keep you updated how it goes for me then

does this work on the new patch?

I think it does :)

started off with my 433 DM tactic and after going about 24 games unbeaten using it and this tactic it just completely stopped working for some reason, 2 mistakes from my keeper and defender and a magical goal by Borini saw me go down 3:0 in the first 18 minutes of the game....

I then decided to swap in this AMC tactic as I wanted to take the game to Pool to try and get back in it! this was around the 33 minute mark of the game!

I created 2 ccc's in 15 minutes and another 2 in the 2nd half which saw me come away with a 3:3 draw!

I have never seen anything like I saw in the first 18 minutes of the game, it was horrible!

Looks like Liverpool were really up for the game judging by their body language. Pretty weird they took off Dawson who was looking confident but left Vorsah on who was nervous? lol That probably helped you a bit ;)

playing as monaco and have just started my 2 season.. first season i won league 2 now im in the first division and thinking of useing this one. what do u think of that raikan??

playing as monaco and have just started my 2 season.. first season i won league 2 now im in the first division and thinking of useing this one. what do u think of that raikan??

I think that this might be a bit too attacking for a newly promoted team mate.. I would rather suggest using this tactic and maybe using this one at home or in easier games to get it gelled/fluid for the next season when you have better players...

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...e-madness-433-dm-tactic-fm13.html#post1689732

and this is my squad for the game which is about 80% of my 1st team normally...

as you can see its not the best team in the world at all! My striker is a regen machine though! but others are good players, nothing overboard :) oh and my left back Ventura is a 19yr old regen as well, he is nothing incredible now, but will be when he is older...

Hey mate, I've struggled to get my striker to score on any version of this tactic if he isn't good at heading. Is that a requirement of the tactic or is there some tweaking to be done?

Hey mate, I've struggled to get my striker to score on any version of this tactic if he isn't good at heading. Is that a requirement of the tactic or is there some tweaking to be done?

who is your striker mate?

if he is small and has a good first touch, with good dribbling skills, set TM ball to feet

then change the wingers to play through balls often and crossing sometimes :)

I've tried with many pal, Fierro, Bennett, Erick Torres, Defoe! Probably a lot more. Ah, makes sense! I'll put them to use, cheers pal :D What would you do with Saurez at T, same thing?