Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007 13.3.2 UPDATED TO LATEST PATCH!

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 984
  • Views Views 282K
would be funny to see how i would do... gonna go through the OP again, see if i missed something and continue.. maybe i can turn things around

hahha, sorry mate, good luck this time! let me know how it goes..

Why would you go to "control" mode? I am 4th season with Southampton, currently at 2nd place (same points as the first - City), and 5 points ahead of the 3rd, using the Defensive mentality. Also I had made a few changes on the tactic only personalizing the players instructions to fit my players. My striker is Adel Hernandez, behind him are Coutinho (AML),Felipe Anderson/Felipe Gutierrez, Gaston Ramirez/Rodrigo. The MCs are Hilijemark/Ekdal for the DPL role and Jorge Enriquez / Tachtisidis (I like this guys) for the BWM. If you ask what happened with the rest of the stars from my team - Cork, Lallana, Clyne - all of them didn't progress well enough and lost the fight for the first team. I managed to get around 40mil for all of them, so the fans were not too upset.

thats very impressive mate :) well done!

you do not have to at all, it was just a suggestion!

Trying this at the minute with Ath Bilbao and top of the league but that is only after 4 games but seems real solid so far. I do not expect to win the league this season though

is far too easy to win with big teams, in my monaco save i won 4 champions league in a row as soon i got good players

make a tactic that makes Crvena Zvezda what it used to be, and then yes, ull be praised

Poacher - to feet
TM - leave as is

good luck

Not sure how it works on the new patch, but if anything to go by on my Might and Magic, it should be even better..

going to try it now against Celtic in my ECL group game

Should it really be set to feet when i have a poacher?! It usually uses "run onto ball". Isn't that right?

cheers

Raikan What a goal that is on the Op!!!!!!!!.. Im in pre-season in my 2nd season at moment ill post some SS of my signings and pre-season results later..

Also Raikan is the defeneder Dede from Vasco any good as think he transfer listed in my Man Utd save for £24mil??? Ive got Vidic,Jones,Smalling as Cb's

Last edited:
i tried the tactic, because its defensive, i beat AZ 2-0 on Europa League playoff (im Crvena Zvezda)

but i saw you tested it with FMU, what is a top team, a good tactic is one that makes an average team play as a top one, not just to make top teams play normally...

let see what happens with Zvezda...

do u believe it will work with middle Teams...? Playing with Villareal after promotion...

now that is extremely impressive bud :) well done!

No, thank you man. This has really helped. I was getting really frustrated, I think the patch has made a lot of positive changes for the ME. I've not got loads and loads of time to play just now, but I don't want to play Classic mode as it's too basic. Once I get more time, I'll start developing my own tactics.

Very nice mate! How you got Cisse setup? Poacher?

Yep, poacher, ball to feet. Made the change on the AMC that Raikan suggested so he makes mixed passes now. I've got Libor Kozak on the bench and I set him as Target Man ball to feet and he's scored a couple of Europa League goals too. Trying to keep my league and cup teams seperate just now.

Are you having any problems with your striker scoring Raikan or anyone else? My starting striker never seems to score, i always have to bring a new ST on to grab a goal...

The changes in your OP, would you recommend to switch to that right away or just if results aren't going your way? Especially the AMC tweak?

My strikers are scoring. I made the AMC passing tweak and then I assess how he's doing during the game to see if he should be set as playmaker or not. If he's not getting a sniff, I take him off that role.

My strikers are scoring. I made the AMC passing tweak and then I assess how he's doing during the game to see if he should be set as playmaker or not. If he's not getting a sniff, I take him off that role.

So at the start of the match you have no playmaker ticked, and if the AMC is not involved in the game, you make him playmaker, is that right?

Vice versa. Start as playmaker and then remove if need be

Used it with my Arsenal game last night. Haven't got to many games but it's a good tactic. Also have changed it a little bit making the wingers inside forwards as I play Podolski and Walcott there. And also changed it to control as I can't see Arsenal ever Defending:) . The nice thing is that with these changes you recover the ball very fast with lots of players pressing the center of the opposite defense and create CCC only from that.

Tums up for this tactic man.

Back