Pls help m8.How to make manual marking , when I need to make it? Befor game?

During the game, go to tactics screen, choose "player" section and then chose "Mark Specific Player".

Thx. And after i change my player on that possition AMCL or AMCR for sub do I need to make it one more time?

Thx. And after i change my player on that possition AMCL or AMCR for sub do I need to make it one more time?

No. It should apply for the new player in that position as well.

Unless, ofcourse you change the default option of "Any player in this position".

Thanks, mate. Ehh? as I already said the only reason I see why you are getting better results with Pure Insanity is that something important missing, I mean from important things list in OP, especially manual marking ;)

I am playing FMC but not with instant result. I've checked man marking but still results are still not as good as Pure Insanity.

Great tactic, but going striker less is not for me. Can not just bench a 30-year old Super Mario and a youngster touted to be next Pipo Inzaghi.

Great tactic, but going striker less is not for me. Can not just bench a 30-year old Super Mario and a youngster touted to be next Pipo Inzaghi.

And I am sad not being able to use this tactic in 2021.

I am trying something with this tac. I put the DL and DR both right footed as well as AMCL and AMCR to be right footed.

Who here remember zerosea? I like his idea because it's more direct to score a goal to pass it through ball then run down and cross....
I am a bayern fan and I like this idea from Robben and Ribery as well....

Testing now...

besides....not really scoring from FK and Corner...any suggestion?

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V2

Changes:

- Redone midfield configuration(New Positions, Roles, PIs)
- Changed roles for AMCL/AMCR to Shadow Strikers, new PIs added.
- Tweaked dribbling settings for DL/DR
- Tweked Set Pieces
- Changed TIs

Download Base V2 - TFF_AWESOMEZILLA(BASE)_V2

image.jpg

Waste Time version also has been updated to V2.

Last edited:
Thought I would use this tactic as I have read good things about it. Using it for my Wolves side just promoted back into the premier league. Pre season I used the tactic and played against pretty bad teams to get some high scoring wins and get the morale of the team up. Then, as soon as the season starts we have just collapsed. Played 4 lost 4, scored 2 and conceded 12. I wouldn't say my team is that weak...

Changes:

- Tweked Set Pieces
- Changed TIs

image.jpg

Your bastaxxx....I just turn it off for the US stock market to open to work for 8hrs.....trade or play now?!

Changes:

- Tweked Set Pieces
- Changed TIs

image.jpg

I dont like it...2 DMs give to midfield more secure. I prefer different roles in attacking third...advanced playmakers and shadow striker is perfect... for 3 shadow strikers you already said, that isnt that effective. I dont fix things, that aint broken.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah v2 already :)

I like playing with two DMs though! Want to give v1 a full season of testing first ;)

you think three SS move better than AP's + SS? I was quite pleased with the three attacking roles though the 'roam from position' dilemma stille baffles me ;)

I've updated filters and attributes recommendations to suite V2

for 3 shadow strikers you already said, that isnt that effective. I dont fix things, that aint broken.

It wasn't efficient for previous midfield configuration but for new one it perfectly suites.

I dont like it...2 DMs give to midfield more secure.

Ehhh... It was my main concern too but I tested new V2 vs almost all world top clubs and didn't noticed any sufficient downsides for defense but this midfiled configuration gave awesome buff to attack/possession/build-up play.

you think three SS move better than AP's + SS? I was quite pleased with the three attacking roles though the 'roam from position' dilemma stille baffles me ;)
With new midfield configuration 3 SS works just awesome.

Last edited:
I'm in need of a new tactic now and I haven't even tested the insanity one! It has some very good feedback, so kind of on the fence about it, but slightly leaning towards this one now.

Any teams you can suggest that have a squad that fits this tactic? (good and lots of AMCs, no or less strikers etc etc)

Back