It wasn't efficient for previous midfield configurations but for new one it perfectly suites.

Ehhh... It was my main concern too but I tested new V2 vs almost all world top clubs and didn't noticed any sufficient downsides for defense but this midfiled configuration gave awesome buff to attack/possession/build-up play.

Meh...i love it V1. My team fits perfectly to it.

Oppsss... Guys, I noticed that I uploaded wrong version. I've corrected all links, redownload please.

TFF_AWESOMEZILLA(BASE)_V2
TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V2

Changes:

- Redone midfield configuration(New Positions, Roles, PIs)
- Changed roles for AMCL/AMCR to Shadow Strikers, new PIs added.
- Tweaked dribbling settings for DL/DR
- Tweked Set Pieces
- Changed TIs

Download Base V2 - TFF_AWESOMEZILLA(BASE)_V2

image.jpg

Waste Time version also has been updated to V2.

Last edited:
Pffff... Getting sick of this ME... Playing with Sevilla against Atletico at home. Create 8 CCC's against their 2. 1-2 lost..... this happents way to much!

Another 2 losts.... away against freaking st. gallen and Levante..... doing exact the same as everyone else.... crappy ME

Last edited:
Would this work with a team like Derby County? Want to start a save with them but not sure it'll be defensively sound enough for them.

I'll give it a go with Derby then, will report back after I'm a good chunk through the season.

Which of the front 3 scores most goals? I have noticed that the mid attacker drops deep. I have seen this with Super Mario as well so the PPM of a player don't play a role in this.

Are the opening post tactics the most up to date? I can't seem to download the tactics on the post about some errors on the ones originally posted

Am I correct in thinking that when you come up against a side that use 3 DC's you go onto 'Player Instructions' and select the AMCL & AMCR and remove the 'Mark Specific Player' instruction?

The reason I ask is that is what I have been doing but the tactic still seems to be weak when facing this style of formation. At least for me anyway.

Which of the front 3 scores most goals? I have noticed that the mid attacker drops deep. I have seen this with Super Mario as well so the PPM of a player don't play a role in this.

All 3 have almost equal chances to score and maybe AMC has a bit more.

Btw how do u set manual marking in tactics outside the game?

Back